Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Intezar2005 said:
I have copy of Labor Certification Application And 45 day letter.

How to determine in which category my case falls EB1/EB2/EB3 And RIR Non -RRI. Thanks
Talk to your lawyer.

madras90 said:
Hi Oct282003,

My case # is also P-05013-2yyyy but April 2004. I have been trying to check my status in the online tracker since it started. I do not get any information. Is anybody else also having the same problem with the online tracker? I wonder how others are getting their information. Thanks.

Hi,
My case # is P-05013-2yyyy too with PD July 2004. I hope PBEC is working hard to clear this lot. DOL online tracker shows my case "In Process".

no reply

blues22 said:
I sent to Emily DeRocco. No reply. I dont expect also.

Blues22, I rememberd somebody with 2002 pd had sent mail/fax so asked...so no reply, do not lose hope, you will get something from them.

I got postal mail reply, although standard pre printed reply but it somebody looked at my fax is good enough in this situation.

Also, I spoke with my lawyer, as per him all the 2001/2002 candidates should be worried about NOFs....specially those who did not maintain the old paper work for replying to nofs. I do not want to scar all my old mates but that seems to be reality with some exceptions.

Please Add me to the Tracker

Hi MDWatch,

Please add me to the tracker.Thanks for your time and efforts.

State: DE
PD: 01/23/2004
Type EB2/RIR
45 day letter - 03/27/06
ETA case number - P-05157-XXXXX
Online Status: Data review

Welcome to the club! But I hope everyone loses membership of this club soon. It is high time they started approving cases from 2001/2002.

ragini_nj said:
Today I am celebrating my LC 4th anniversary. It is very sad, online system still showing "In process".

I can't do other than praying to god and waiting for approval from PBEC :eek:

I think your lawyer knows less than you know. He/She is just making this up based on the fact that a lot of 2001/2002 cases are pending. We have seen some NOF's but we've also seen old cases get approved without any questions.

ThirstyFish said:
Blues22, I rememberd somebody with 2002 pd had sent mail/fax so asked...so no reply, do not lose hope, you will get something from them.

I got postal mail reply, although standard pre printed reply but it somebody looked at my fax is good enough in this situation.

Also, I spoke with my lawyer, as per him all the 2001/2002 candidates should be worried about NOFs....specially those who did not maintain the old paper work for replying to nofs. I do not want to scar all my old mates but that seems to be reality with some exceptions.

2002calabor said:
Welcome to the club! But I hope everyone loses membership of this club soon. It is high time they started approving cases from 2001/2002.

Thanks!

Lets hope to get out from this mess soon. Anyway we will fall into another mud puddle(not able to file 485 (retrogression)) after this.

God knows when we can see GC.

LC approved

hi guys i was silent reader on this forum after suffering for 3+ years atlast i got my LCA two days back.i wish all of u come out of this mess asap.i am in US for last 10years so its kind of long wait for me.This forum was really helpful all time.thanks again.
EB2/ca/RIR
PD-10/10/2003

2001/2002 nof's

Hey ThristyFish,
So you're saying that I should be worried about recieving NOF's instead of my labor certifcation?....Now what is this new bull? :mad:

ThirstyFish said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Labor Approved

Hi All,

I am silent reader of this form, PBC status website showing that my labor is approved, here are my case details:

PD: Oct, 28 2003, PA.
45 Letter received : Feb 6th 2005

Thanks.

Thanks.

being positive finally paid off, just check the status online, it is certified. Gosh, I can't believe it. I need to see the letter to believe it. Good luck to me and every one here. I stayed here for so long that I feel I know all you guys and gals.
hope I will be compensated in I40 and 485 stages for the suffering at labor stage.

RIR conversion?

Can anyone give me a advise with a NON-RIR to RIR conversion? Which recruiting criteria are in effect? The PERM or the old RIR. Also, I am assuming that I would not loose the PD. With the current mess and lack of processing non-RIR cases, it is only way out. Would you assume that the folks in PBEC would not file it at the end of the line? Any experience with it?

vexlak said:
Can anyone give me a advise with a NON-RIR to RIR conversion? Which recruiting criteria are in effect? The PERM or the old RIR. Also, I am assuming that I would not loose the PD. With the current mess and lack of processing non-RIR cases, it is only way out. Would you assume that the folks in PBEC would not file it at the end of the line? Any experience with it?

Nothing of this sort is mentioned in immigration dot com. However, It is logical to think that it is the old RIR criteria. Otherwise these should be processed as PERM applications .... Gurus? Any comments?

To All,

Today I was told by employer that they received the Final Determination Letter from DOL. The letter is saying that from ETA 750 has been certified and ETA750A& enclosures. However, there isn't any Form ETA750A&B attached. The letter is dated September 06, 2006. Certifying Officer is Barbara Shelly.

Hope this information will you predicting processing time for your case.
Good Luck, everyone!

Vagcwaiting