Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

lfavrc said:
thanks for the answer.. that means I have to wait another year or so to see my family in my country.
____
EB-3
PD: July 13, 2003 Atlanta
45 day letter received and replied on April 6, 2006
Labor Certificate: Certified (via online September 22, 2006)
Attorney confirmed they received the letter

No with an approved I-140 you will be able to get your extensions. You can go back to your country and visit.

There is still hope !!! Anytime I see an approval from 2001/2002 it makes me a little happier that they haven't forgotten about us completely.

GC_enroute said:
I just checked the online status it indicates my case is certified. I spoke to 202# guy yesterday he said it is still in process. So Database must have been updated today. Once my attorney's office gets the document, I will keep you guys updated.

I am the same boat

wenwen33 said:
My attorney said we can submit I-140 and at the same time request a copy of LC from DOL. Which means tell USCIS to verify with DOL and it may take longer than the normal I-140 petition.

Do you have a missing LC too? What is your attorney's opinion? Anyone have the same situation please give me your update?

Wenwen

I am in the same situation. My employer just got the letter regarding the Labor aproval, but no ETA-750. My lawers did't get anything. My process was certified on August-31. My lawyer told me the same (apply for I-140 and request a Labor Certification duplicate). I was planning to apply for the I-140 Premium Process, but according to the info bellow, the policy was changed.

http://www.immigration-law.com/Canada.html
09/26/2006: USCIS Changed Policy on I-140 Premium Processing Eligibility Involving Substitution

Without publicity, the USCIS changed its policy on the availability of I-140 petition PPS involving labor certification substitution. As seen below, now the USCIS is accepting I-140 premium processing inasmuch as the petitioner has the original certified labor certification application. This reporter thanks to a visitor who reminded me of the change. For the USCIS guidance, please see the following information:
Premium Processing Service is available for the Form I-140 classifications indicated on the chart above provided that the case does not involve:
(1)A second filing of a Form I-140 petition while an initial Form I-140 remains pending;
(2)Labor Certification substitution requests, unless the original labor certification is submitted with the Form I-140 requesting the substitution; and
(3)Duplicate Labor Certification requests (i.e., cases filed without an original labor certification from the Department of labor).
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Yes indeed!

2002calabor said:
There is still hope !!! Anytime I see an approval from 2001/2002 it makes me a little happier that they haven't forgotten about us completely.

Every 2001/2 approval ignites a spark of hope, NOF does doze it patrially :)

2001/2002 Trend

What is the reason for DOL to skip some of 2001/2002 cases?

If there is NOF then it is better to send it instead of this wait

EB2 RIR NJ June 5 2002

45 days Letter Nov 2005
Website Status In Process

ThirstyFish said:
Every 2001/2 approval ignites a spark of hope, NOF does doze it patrially :)

My attorney's take on this ...

wenwen33 said:
My attorney said we can submit I-140 and at the same time request a copy of LC from DOL. Which means tell USCIS to verify with DOL and it may take longer than the normal I-140 petition.

Do you have a missing LC too? What is your attorney's opinion? Anyone have the same situation please give me your update?

Wenwen

My spoke with my attorney at length about this. Unfortunately, I was advised that waiting is the best option on this. He said, if we file 140 without labor cert (and USCIS verified it with DOL) - the process takes a long time that way. Basically, you think that you are filing 140 quickly, but the approval takes a long time to come since USCIS goes with its own pace to verify the labor from DOL. The verification can take anywhere from 6 to 9 months. Also, he has seen cases where USCIS had a problem in verifying the Labor and hence they had denied I-140 - that's pretty scary.

So, he advised me to wait and he'll get a duplicate labor from BEC and then file 140. Unfortunately, it means that I would have to wait to file 140 now for couple of months till we get duplicate labor cert. This seems to be the less riskier but assured way to get to I-140 stage...

Anyone received labour with 2005 PD

MDWatch, Can you add my info to the BEC Tracker.

Also, will appreciate if someone can share the good news that they received the labour with Feb 2005 PD. If not, please gestimate the timeframe, I will receive my labour.

STATE: GA
EB2
RIR
PD - 02/10/2005
RD - Never made it
New BEC Case no. - P-05216-76XXX
45-day letter Date received: 04/10/2006
Online status: "In Process"

oh well..

manojgh said:

Also, will appreciate if someone can share the good news that they received the labour with Feb 2005 PD. If not, please gestimate the timeframe, I will receive my labour.

EB2
RIR
PD - 02/10/2005
RD - Never made it

You never know manojgh, you may get lucky soon!
But don't get your hopes too high, there are people waiting from 2001.

Also, Guy's I ran into one gentalman this morning whose PD is OCT 2000!!! and is still waiting for LC news :(

2001 approvals

2002calabor said:

Hi guys, I can't find the most recent version of the tracker. Do you know if any 2001 cases have been approved recently (September)? Thanks!

Nothing so far. This is not DBEC

Nothing from PBEC so far for 2005. Only people stuck @ DBEC could expect miracles like that 2005 getting certified before 2002.... PBEC is more or less following FIFO (I know this statement is contravertial, i can empathize the pain some of our brothern from 2001/2002 here are feeling, PBEC kind of follows it to some extent - i mean not as erratic as DBEC) As per the trendline in MDWatch's tracker you should see it hopefully in Feb 2007

PD: FEB 2005
VA/RIR/EB2

manojgh said:

EB2
RIR
PD - 02/10/2005
RD - Never made it

Last edited by a moderator:
for the tracker

MDWatch, please include me in the tracker

State: MA
PD: 01/24/2004
Type RIR
45 day letter - never
Case closure letter 04/05/06
Case eopened 08/22/06
ETA case number - P-05206-XXXXX
Online Status: Data review

Which screen shot -- ThirstyFish

ThirstyFish,

Which Screen shots are you talking about.. in your signature..

RIR/EB2/NJ
PD: AUG 2002
ETA case#P-05138-2xxxx
45 DL received & Replied NOV 2005
Online Status: In Process
screen shot shows all fields filled since Jul 06
Applied for 7th year H1

Please add me to the tracker. The following are my details:

State: MA, EB2-RIR
PD: Dec, 2003
Case No: P-05192-XXXXX
RD: N/A
45 day letter: June 26, 2006
45 day replied: July 05, 2006
Online status: In Process

I wish and pray that ppl from 2001 get out of this hellhole. 5 years is a long time to wait :-(

CrabCake said:
Hi guys, I can't find the most recent version of the tracker. Do you know if any 2001 cases have been approved recently (September)? Thanks!

non receipt of 45 days letter

I got following message from the PBEC, for the letter i have sent to nobeccontact@PHI.DFLC.US 2 months back.

Hello,

The Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center (BEC) has received a request
to our "no BEC contact" e-mail address regarding the applicant and alien
referenced in your email below.

After an additional search of the BEC files, the application referenced
above was located in the BEC. A case file has been created and placed
in the appropriate processing status. The case will be processed based
on the priority date of the case.

Please see the attached screen shot as confirmation that the case is now
active, and for information regarding the case number. Please use the
case number in the Public Disclosure System (PDS) system for any future
status checks regarding the case. For more information about the PDS,
please see the announcement and FAQ on the Office of Foreign Labor
Certification (OFLC) website.

Thank you,

Philadelphia BEC

Finally approved!

I have some good news to share with you all. Finally after 3+ years my Labor (submitted my app on 8/30/2003) got certfied as per online tracking database. I was skeptical initially but and it showed even today the certified status. Neither my employer nor my the attorney received any confirmation in this regard and may need to wait for few days I guess.

Thanks all and wish you all a quick approval especially for those old timers.

Here are my case details.
PD : 10/28/2003, FL state under Eb2/ RiR.
ETA case no: 05013/2xxxx.
It cleared state in 04/2004 as we received a letter from State saying that the case has been moved to Atlanta regional. It was present in Atlanta auotomated tacker (telehpone) system till 08/2004 and then moved to famous PBEC.
Received and replied 45 days letter in first week of april 05. At that time we had a query in the letter asking about company existence and business telephone number. We had moved to a new address in same city and in same state, so attorney provided documents to confirm new address, telephone number and existence of our corporation. Oh yeah also there was mistake in my last name.
Whenever I sent mail to PBEC system for 7 th year/8th h1B extensions the mistake was there meaning that my case was untouched. I'm about to extend my 9 th year extension and finally got the approval.