Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

You are not alone!

I start my evry week with optimism and Friday evening with pessimism. St/Sun I try not to think about this.

Forget ppl who filed from Chicago. I know guys who filed after me from CA already have 140/485 approved. Why, you ask? Thier cases went to DBEC. Looks like we just got a dealt a bad hand. This is completely like a gamble. We have no control over it. The winners are really happy and ppl with 2001/2002 dates are getting screwed. And now even PBEC is approving cases from 2003 regularly. Wonder what they are doing with our cases.

Caliber said:
I start every week with Optimism and end the week with Pessimism. I just now spoke to a friend who filed from Chicago in 2004. His Labor was cleared 3 months back and his 140 was also cleared yesterday. we the 2001 and 2002 guys still crying for labor. By the way I sent email to 7th year in October 2005. This morning they sent me after 9 months Screen shot. Every thing is filled except prevailing wage. They took 9 months to reply a mail. That gives us where we are and where we will be.

2002calabor said:
I start my evry week with optimism and Friday evening with pessimism. St/Sun I try not to think about this.

Forget ppl who filed from Chicago. I know guys who filed after me from CA already have 140/485 approved. Why, you ask? Thier cases went to DBEC. Looks like we just got a dealt a bad hand. This is completely like a gamble. We have no control over it. The winners are really happy and ppl with 2001/2002 dates are getting screwed. And now even PBEC is approving cases from 2003 regularly. Wonder what they are doing with our cases.

My case is in DBEC but it hasn't helped at all. I also continue to wait very patiently . . .

DBEC too?

You gotta be kidding me. I know guys whose cases were filed in Mar 05. Went to DBEC and they already got approved. This system is so screwed up.

BTW, I have noticed that only EB3/CA are getting approved vy PBEC. I don't know of anyone with EB2 approved from PBEC. Have we see any such approvals?

NYRIREB3_11_02 said:
My case is in DBEC but it hasn't helped at all. I also continue to wait very patiently . . .

You may have a point...

I haven't seen many CA approvals so far, and what I've seen amongst the approvals is that they are mainly EB3.

How about other states? Does EB category really matter?

2002calabor said:
You gotta be kidding me. I know guys whose cases were filed in Mar 05. Went to DBEC and they already got approved. This system is so screwed up.

BTW, I have noticed that only EB3/CA are getting approved vy PBEC. I don't know of anyone with EB2 approved from PBEC. Have we see any such approvals?

truth is

2002calabor said:

I look at this website 24x7. Seriously..only god can help 2001 & 2002 PD's.
Two of my collegues (From the same team as mine) whose PD is 2003 went to DBEC and got it cleared. Why ME????????????

10/15/2002 -CA - RIR -EB2

Why Me????????

whenn said:
I look at this website 24x7. Seriously..only god can help 2001 & 2002 PD's.
Two of my collegues (From the same team as mine) whose PD is 2003 went to DBEC and got it cleared. Why ME????????????

10/15/2002 -CA - RIR -EB2

Exactly my sentiment too!

BTW I contacted both NY senators 3-4 weeks ago and also appealed to the Citizenship & Immigration Services Ombusdman (CISO) for help - found the email address for CISO, Mr. Prakash Khatri, somewhere in this forum.

Has it helped?

Have the senators been helpful at all? Did writing to the ombudsman help? I am really getting tired now. Is there nothing we can do? Its almost been 4 years and I don't know how long I can take this.

Even guys who filed after me and their cases also went to PBEC, were approved 3 months ago. Why am I being singled out?

NYRIREB3_11_02 said:
Exactly my sentiment too!

BTW I contacted both NY senators 3-4 weeks ago and also appealed to the Citizenship & Immigration Services Ombusdman (CISO) for help - found the email address for CISO, Mr. Prakash Khatri, somewhere in this forum.

Good news for guys who want to file I-140

I just read a news release pdf on USCIS.gov website dated August 18,2006. It says that from August 28,2006 EB3 category workers (except ones subcategorized as "Other workers") will be able to file for Premium Processing of their application and get adjudicated in 15 days for an extra fee of $1000.00. It would be worthwhile to wait until August 28 and file for I-140.
All the best LC cleared guys (who are still coming to this forum out of addiction or goodwill :) ).
Please find the pdf attached with this message.

CISO Contact information

2002calabor said:
Have the senators been helpful at all? Did writing to the ombudsman help? I am really getting tired now. Is there nothing we can do? Its almost been 4 years and I don't know how long I can take this.

Even guys who filed after me and their cases also went to PBEC, were approved 3 months ago. Why am I being singled out?

The NY Senators staff is very polite and keep saying they will follow-up. But I'm not so sure they will be any help!

I emailed CISO only on 8/14 and also sent a hard copy of my letter by priority mail. Their website claims they provide a feedback in 45 days.

CISO Contact information -
Email: Prakash.Khatri@dhs.gov; cisombudsman@dhs.gov

Citizenship and Immigration Services Ombudsman
ATTN: Case Problems
United States Department of Homeland Security
Mail Stop 1225
Washington, D.C. 20528-1225

please add my info to the track

I'm not sure my info is in the track

PD 01/24/2004
MA
45 Day letter: never
case closure letter: 6/29/06
reopening email: 07/13/2006

202 Number

Ok, so I call this number, and got picked up by a lady who politely but firmly said thay they can talk only to the Employer or the attorney. Not to the employee.

I know some ofo you have been successful in getting the status, how did you manage it? Did you need to someone in particular?

Secondly, who is "employer"? Is it your manager, or some specific person in the company?

Thanks!

Thanks for the info :) I just send my attorney an email and I will call the 202 number on Monday, is there anyone else who is still waiting on the 45 day letter or am I the last person left???

Daann said:
Thanks for the info :) I just send my attorney an email and I will call the 202 number on Monday, is there anyone else who is still waiting on the 45 day letter or am I the last person left???
I too haven't got the 45-day letter. My HR person called the 202 number yesterday and came to know that my case was closed in June 2006, and then reopened in August. I called my attorney and they had sent a pre-emptive email to PBEC to reopen my case early in August. But they have haven't received a confirmation of reopening of the case (which according to the attorney is important)

Labor Certified finally.... :)

Got courtesy letter from PBEC today, my labor has been certified on August 11, 2006.

FL/EB3/RIR
PD : 4/29/2003

Labor certified

Finally after 3 years and 3 months I got a letter from PBEC saying my laboe has been certified. I have been a silent reader all these days but just wanted to post my details for the benefit of others.

PD :05/01/2003 (FL State)
RD :02/27/2004 (ATL DOL)
EB3/RIR
45 Day letter : April 8th 2005
Replied on :April 10 2005

Certified on : Aug 11 2006

Good luck to all of you. May everyone get thier LC's this month itself.

cool_dude04 said:
Finally after 3 years and 3 months I got a letter from PBEC saying my laboe has been certified. I have been a silent reader all these days but just wanted to post my details for the benefit of others.

PD :05/01/2003 (FL State)
RD :02/27/2004 (ATL DOL)
EB3/RIR
45 Day letter : April 8th 2005
Replied on :April 10 2005

Certified on : Aug 11 2006

Good luck to all of you. May everyone get thier LC's this month itself.

Congratulations!!

Caliber said:
I start every week with Optimism and end the week with Pessimism. I just now spoke to a friend who filed from Chicago in 2004. His Labor was cleared 3 months back and his 140 was also cleared yesterday. we the 2001 and 2002 guys still crying for labor. By the way I sent email to 7th year in October 2005. This morning they sent me after 9 months Screen shot. Every thing is filled except prevailing wage. They took 9 months to reply a mail. That gives us where we are and where we will be.

I applied from Chicago in Sep 03 and waiting!