Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

BurgerMeinHaddi said:
I've been silently following this forum for a while and FINALLY it's my turn to help members of this group by posting my info.

SWA : SC
PD : APR 2003
RD : ATLANTA, OCT 2003
45 Day Letter Received : FEB 2005
LC APPROVED DATE : AUG 2006
Type : EB2-RIR

Congratulations on your LC approval!
and cool nick name ;)

I just got a screenshot yesterday. All are the same as i got in May. "Case Status" shows "RIR". It seems they have not touched my case yet.
My PD is Nov. 02. and EP3.
RaoDulla said:
There are many cases from CA with PD in 2001 and 2002

Congrats!

Congratulations!!!!
Do you know your exact PD (04/"dd"/2003). If so please share with us.
Thanks and goodluck.

BurgerMeinHaddi said:
I've been silently following this forum for a while and FINALLY it's my turn to help members of this group by posting my info.

SWA : SC
PD : APR 2003
RD : ATLANTA, OCT 2003
45 Day Letter Received : FEB 2005
LC APPROVED DATE : AUG 2006
Type : EB2-RIR

Congrats MADNY !!

MADNY said:
We got to know today that my LC was certified two days ago. My boss called the 202 # and got this info.

My PD IS 4/23/2003

NY / EB3 / RIR

I'll let you guys know the details as soon as I get the mail.

MADNY,

same here, my manager call 202 # and found that my LC got certified as well. Let us know when you actually receive it by mail. I'll update as soon as I get it as well.

Thanks,

202 #

MADNY said:
We got to know today that my LC was certified two days ago. My boss called the 202 # and got this info.

My PD IS 4/23/2003

NY / EB3 / RIR

I'll let you guys know the details as soon as I get the mail.

We just tried calling the 202 # and got this foot long message bla bla blaaa....

At the end of message few options were read out.... Do we need to press 1 for General back log information. Or if we are lucky a live person is going to answere the call(202 #)??? :confused:

Thanks in advance.

Just hit option 1

GC_Ven said:
We just tried calling the 202 # and got this foot long message bla bla blaaa....

At the end of message few options were read out.... Do we need to press 1 for General back log information. Or if we are lucky a live person is going to answere the call(202 #)??? :confused:

Thanks in advance.

As soon as you start hearing the message, press 1, and if you are lucky, you'll be connected to live person. Good Luck !

We are getting connected to the receptionist but...

For the last few days we have been trying to call 202 693 3010 and since yesterday we have been lucky enough to get connected to the receptionist but she is transferring us to a voicemail of some guy call Mark. This gentleman does not pick up the phone and we end up in his voicemail box which tries to tell us that we should contact the 484 number...so back to square one :) .
I just hope the online case status is up by September of this year.

njgc03 said:
As soon as you start hearing the message, press 1, and if you are lucky, you'll be connected to live person. Good Luck !

njgc03 said:
MADNY,

same here, my manager call 202 # and found that my LC got certified as well. Let us know when you actually receive it by mail. I'll update as soon as I get it as well.

Thanks,
Hi madny and njgc03

I call 202 on 14 Aug and found that my LC is certified on 2 days back.Untill now haven't receive actual mail.Pls update as soon as u guys get mail

CA cases

Its surprising suddenly there are approvals from 2003 while there are so many ppl waiting with 2001/2002. What can I say, we just got dealt a bad hand and we have to deal with it?

yours_sincerely said:
For the last few days we have been trying to call 202 693 3010 and since yesterday we have been lucky enough to get connected to the receptionist but she is transferring us to a voicemail of some guy call Mark. This gentleman does not pick up the phone and we end up in his voicemail box which tries to tell us that we should contact the 484 number...so back to square one :) .
I just hope the online case status is up by September of this year.

If you are being directed to the mailbox of Mark Grobman, he is a really nice and polite guy. Leave him a message with case details and your phone number, and he will typically call you back within a couple of hours.

agree

2002calabor said:
Its surprising suddenly there are approvals from 2003 while there are so many ppl waiting with 2001/2002. What can I say, we just got dealt a bad hand and we have to deal with it?

I agree with u..so frustrating..waiting...wating...

10/15/2002 - CA - EB2 RIR

I can't see any approval from CA. I can see approval from other state only. Any thing is welcome. 2003 or 2002 or 2001. something is better than nothing. :D :)

2002calabor said:

Posted already in BEC tracker but the news was good enough to repeat

Well it appears that the engine at Philadelphia BEC is finally motoring.....finally....at last.....!!!

My son called me as I am travelling on the West Coast to tell me that the DOL letter to the beneficiary had arrived. Apparently after 3 1/2 years my LC is approved. I will get details when I return but he told me the letter was dated August 8th.

My details are in the tracker and in my signature. See you all in I-140 forums and eventually when retrogression catches up, in I-485.

Your details

H1BCoolie said:
I haven't seen any DE approvals in the last 12 months? Do anyone know the fate of DE cases?

H1BCoolie, Please provide your case details in order for MDWatch to add it to the BEC Tracker.
Thanks

202-693-3010

njgc03 said:

This time some one picked up the call..202# did not have to press 1 or any extension....... (some guy picked up in the second ring). He said the application is in queue. When asked how long it will take for the final decision, He said looking at the priority date. mmmmmmmmmmmm POSSIBLY by the end of the year.

With PBEC it could take any time............... :mad: :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a case with pd of 04/30/2001 and I still haven't gotten the 45th day letter. Does anybody knows if there is any deadline for the letter to be received, my attorney said that they should be done with them by the end of august :confused: I'm very frustrated and just wondering if there is someone else who has a date from that far back. I don't know if the problem is with my attorney or the state I am applying from (Fl) or... have no idea.

Daann said:
I have a case with pd of 04/30/2001 and I still haven't gotten the 45th day letter. Does anybody knows if there is any deadline for the letter to be received, my attorney said that they should be done with them by the end of august :confused: I'm very frustrated and just wondering if there is someone else who has a date from that far back. I don't know if the problem is with my attorney or the state I am applying from (Fl) or... have no idea.

According to DOL deadline for getting 45 day letter is long gone. Please call the 202 number at 202-693-3010 to find information about your case. Have your attorney or employer call them and ask about your case.

Congratulations, Stueym.. Good to hear some of the PA old timers from the time when Philly DOL went ka-put in 2003 finally getting their LCs.

stueym said:
Posted already in BEC tracker but the news was good enough to repeat

Well it appears that the engine at Philadelphia BEC is finally motoring.....finally....at last.....!!!

My son called me as I am travelling on the West Coast to tell me that the DOL letter to the beneficiary had arrived. Apparently after 3 1/2 years my LC is approved. I will get details when I return but he told me the letter was dated August 8th.

My details are in the tracker and in my signature. See you all in I-140 forums and eventually when retrogression catches up, in I-485.