Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Got my Letter

pranamNY said:
Hi madny and njgc03

I call 202 on 14 Aug and found that my LC is certified on 2 days back.Untill now haven't receive actual mail.Pls update as soon as u guys get mail

Hi Pranamny,

I recd my letter in the mail y'day. I got one mailed to my home address & a copy came to my office address.

Did you check with your office ? you should get it any time b'cos mine was certified on 8/15/06 and I got my letter y'day ( 8/17/06 ).

call

GC_Ven said:
This time some one picked up the call..202# did not have to press 1 or any extension....... (some guy picked up in the second ring). He said the application is in queue. When asked how long it will take for the final decision, He said looking at the priority date. mmmmmmmmmmmm POSSIBLY by the end of the year.

With PBEC it could take any time............... :mad: :(

Give them a call after 3 weeks.

call 202

Daann said:
I have a case with pd of 04/30/2001 and I still haven't gotten the 45th day letter. Does anybody knows if there is any deadline for the letter to be received, my attorney said that they should be done with them by the end of august :confused: I'm very frustrated and just wondering if there is someone else who has a date from that far back. I don't know if the problem is with my attorney or the state I am applying from (Fl) or... have no idea.

Dann,

Let me tell you.... call the 202 and try to get Mark on line, keep on trying. He is a very nice guy, just tell him the truth. I'm sure you'll get some help.

Don't wait some one else to help you, go ahead and try. Good luck.

tracker

spge said:
Any NC case got approved yet? Guess it's too early for NC cases. :(

Apparently, there are only 13 NC cases in the tracker and only 2 are certified. Please post your case details so we can update the tracker with your info.

Thanks,

MADNY said:
Hi Pranamny,

I recd my letter in the mail y'day. I got one mailed to my home address & a copy came to my office address.

Did you check with your office ? you should get it any time b'cos mine was certified on 8/15/06 and I got my letter y'day ( 8/17/06 ).
Congrates madny
NJGC03 what about u did u receive actual mail.

GC_Ven said:
This time some one picked up the call..202# did not have to press 1 or any extension....... (some guy picked up in the second ring). He said the application is in queue. When asked how long it will take for the final decision, He said looking at the priority date. mmmmmmmmmmmm POSSIBLY by the end of the year.

With PBEC it could take any time............... :mad: :(

Is he crazy???? I think he was just trying to avoid you. Your case is even regional... I don't think it will take more than a month.

MADNY said:
Give them a call after 3 weeks.

My Hopes were shattered when he siad the application was in Queue. If he had methioned words like in final review / assigned to an CO things would have been different. But........... being in Queue God knows how long it will take for the case to get to a Certifying officer or for the final review.... and then to get certified.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm as always can only hope for the best and keep thinking I am one unlucky person.

PBECIsKillingMe said:
Is he crazy???? I think he was just trying to avoid you. Your case is even regional... I don't think it will take more than a month.

Problem is before the 45 day letter was generated and the case was assigned a P # the Case Source was showing Region. Buf after the 45 day letter was generated and the case was given a P# instead of T#, Case Source now shows as State. All this information I got myself by emailing to H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US

I dont know if that is creating this big problem. I was not supposed to contact BEC directly. So I cannot complain........ as my company is paying for the GC process. I did not even see the 45 day letter myself. Only knew the information from the attorney's office.

Last edited by a moderator:
How long does it take to get the actual mail ?

njgc03 said:
Nope, I haven't received it yet. :(

Will update as soon as I see it.

Thanks,

Saknia/Gurus,

How long does it take to get the actual LC by mail once it's certified.

Thanks in advance !!

coolmaro said:
Apparently, there are only 13 NC cases in the tracker and only 2 are certified. Please post your case details so we can update the tracker with your info.

Thanks,

It's NC, EB2, RIR, PD 12/2004, 45-DAY letter received 12/2005. Thanks.

Where is the tarcker?

coolmaro said:

Thanks,

Would you please let me know where the tracker is? Thanks.

NOF case approval

Guys,

I have posted this before. Just want to give an update. According to my local congressman's staff my labor was approved on August 9, 2006 but I have yet to received the official letter from Philly.

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
Replied 45 day letter Oct'05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06
Status: Certified from the screen shot obtained August 16'06.
Approved on August 9'06 but has yet to received the official letter. :D

202 #

Can someone PM the the extension of Mark Grobman at the 202 # please? I am getting really tired of waiting and both the HR and the attorney just refuse to call.

I see some approvals from 2002 now, let's see how PBEC progresses.

--- Sep 02/EB2/RIR/CA Case

FINALLY CA APPROVAL...........CA MOVES ON...........

PREVIOUSLY REPORTED ON PBEC CA CASES ONLY
Raj 34519
Got it today!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This forum has been awesome. Giving me information and hope when it never existed.
I received letter today that my labor has been approved.
Details are:

EB3, Filed in CA, Philadelphia Backlog Center
priority date 04/03/03
45-day letter received 02/10/05
45-day letter replied 02/14/05

Take care all of you and all the best!

final review for 4.5 months already

my HR called the 202 number and was told my case is in final review status for 4.5 months and dont' know when can be certified. :mad:

Too pessimistic

I start every week with Optimism and end the week with Pessimism. I just now spoke to a friend who filed from Chicago in 2004. His Labor was cleared 3 months back and his 140 was also cleared yesterday. we the 2001 and 2002 guys still crying for labor. By the way I sent email to 7th year in October 2005. This morning they sent me after 9 months Screen shot. Every thing is filled except prevailing wage. They took 9 months to reply a mail. That gives us where we are and where we will be.