Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Friend's Labor Certified

My friend received an email from his lawyer informing that his labor application was certified.

His Details:
PD: 04/29/2003
CA - EB2
P2999-XXXXX
45-Day Letter - Rcd & replied in Feb 2005

Please, update the tracker with my info.

All,
I have been following this thread for a while. I wanted to share my info with all of you.

MDWatch, Please update the tracker.

I wish all of us can get out of this endlesssssss nightmare soon.

:)
RD: Never made it!!
45-DL Rec'd: 09/19/2005
45-DL Rep'd: 10/11/2005
ETA#: P-05140-30XXX

Labor certified

I have been a silent reader all these days but just wanted to post my details. This forum is really helpful.

PD :04/17/2003 (NJ)
EB2/RIR
Certified on : Aug 18 2006

Good luck to all of you.

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations!!! Can you provide us your ETA#

PD: Dec 11, 2002 EB2, RIR, NJ
45 Days letter, NOv 9th, 2005

LongWaitNJLabor said:
I have been a silent reader all these days but just wanted to post my details. This forum is really helpful.

PD :04/17/2003 (NJ)
EB2/RIR
Certified on : Aug 18 2006

Good luck to all of you.

Hi cool_dude04,

Congratulations on your labor approval. Looks like PBEC has started approving May 2003 cases. If this rate of approvals carries on then PBEC might touch upon remaining of the 2003 cases by year end.

What happened to the status link ? I am getting little anxious now as don't know whether my case has been assigned to an analyst yet or not..

cool_dude04 said:
Finally after 3 years and 3 months I got a letter from PBEC saying my laboe has been certified. I have been a silent reader all these days but just wanted to post my details for the benefit of others.

PD :05/01/2003 (FL State)
RD :02/27/2004 (ATL DOL)
EB3/RIR
45 Day letter : April 8th 2005
Replied on :April 10 2005

Certified on : Aug 11 2006

Good luck to all of you. May everyone get thier LC's this month itself.

Labor Certificate

Guys,

I read couple of messages on this forum in which people informed that they received a copy of the labor certification in their mail! Is that true?

Do they really update the employee home address if an email is sent to Info@phi.dflc.us address?

Please advise.

Thanks,
Stewart Rogers

PBEC seems to be forgotton DELAWARE LABOURs

Hi Guys
Its really nice to see all the approvals coming in , best of luck for future steps. It has been really depressing for all the delaware candidates, there seems to be no approval what so ever for that state.
Any body has any updates on the delalware labour please post.

Thanks a lot in advance.

my friend's labor approved

heard from my friend that his labor got approved. His priority date is September 2003. and from Philly. Hope this helps.. I have no other info.

callbala said:
heard from my friend that his labor got approved. His priority date is September 2003. and from Philly. Hope this helps.. I have no other info.

Could you please confirm if it is 2002 or 2003?..
Thx

callbala said:

Wow that's a great news.....gives us all great hopes...

May not be great news

I do not think it is any great news as I am feeling that PBEC is picking about 10-20% of cases in each month and approving and then move onto next month. So the balance cases will remain where they are. What do every one of you think??

RC0878 said:
Wow that's a great news.....gives us all great hopes...
The best part start when approval dates are past our Priority dates and we have no clue whats happening to our case and then we become more miserable!!!

How long is the wait????

Guys,

For those of you who have been approved, please let me know how long was the wait to receive the letter from the day it was certified. Appreciate it if you could do that. Thanks.

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
Replied 45 day letter Oct'05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06
Status: Certified from the screen shot obtained August 16'06.
Approved on August 9'06 but has yet to received the official letter. :mad:

Waiting for Certified letter

aycy said:
Guys,

For those of you who have been approved, please let me know how long was the wait to receive the letter from the day it was certified. Appreciate it if you could do that. Thanks.

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
Replied 45 day letter Oct'05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06
Status: Certified from the screen shot obtained August 16'06.
Approved on August 9'06 but has yet to received the official letter. :mad:

aycy,
As per 202 # my labour has been certified, but am still awaiting the letter.

Approved

My Labor certification has been approved. Good luck to all of you. Here are the details.
PD :03/24/2003 (DE State)
RD :04/2004 (Pheladelphia)
EB2/RIR
45 Day letter : April 2005
Replied on :April 2005
Certified on : July 28, 2006
Letter received on : August 18, 2006

MS or BS

Do you have MS/BS degree?
My labor is applied through DE state on 02/28/2003.
I didn't hear any good news from PBEC so what to know what degree you have and how many years of experience when you applied for GC.

H1BCoolie said:
My Labor certification has been approved. Good luck to all of you. Here are the details.
PD :03/24/2003 (DE State)
RD :04/2004 (Pheladelphia)
EB2/RIR
45 Day letter : April 2005
Replied on :April 2005
Certified on : July 28, 2006
Letter received on : August 18, 2006

Last edited by a moderator:
Delaware- 2003

hi,
I called 202 number 3 weeks back they said my application is Assigned to Analyst.I didn't hear from PBEC from then.

PD:02/28/2003
State: Delaware

Hi Guys
Its really nice to see all the approvals coming in , best of luck for future steps. It has been really depressing for all the delaware candidates, there seems to be no approval what so ever for that state.
Any body has any updates on the delalware labour please post.

Thanks a lot in advance.[/QUOTE]

ped1 said:
Do you have MS/BS degree?
My labor is applied through DE state on 02/28/2003.
I didn't hear any good news from PBEC so what to know what degree you have and how many years of experience when you applied for GC.

8 yeasrs of experience with MS in computer science.

LC RIR approved, PD May 2003

Hi Gurus,

Looks like my LC RIR was approved on August 18, 2006, The PD is May 2003. However, it's a EB-3 case. So I can't file my 485 with 140 concurrently.

I also filed a EB-2 perm case back in March 2006, and it has been approved and I-140 has been approved also base on this EB-2.

I am wondering how I can carry over the PD of EB-3 case to my EB-2, so that I can file 485 right away...
Is it possible?? Help Please!!!!

FYI, my co-worker also got his RIR case approved, his PD is March 2003. He got a snail mail for his approve notice copy, wierd? BTW, we are from New York State

Last edited by a moderator: