Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

pranamNY said:
According to my Lawyer,he received certified mail last week.Dont know exact date
----------------------------
Case RIR - NY - EB2
PD Dec 6 2001
45 days letter received - mid sept 2005
replied - mid sept 2005
Last update (case received date) feb 17 06
processing center - Philadelphia Backlog Elimination
Approved aug 9 2006

Congratulations, I dream everyday with that leter, e-mail or smoke signal.
Once again, God bless you.

RIR EB2, Oct 2001
NY DOL Concentration Facility

LC approved

Finally...

I doubted the 202 number accuracy.
About two month ago, lawyer contacted that number. They said a NOF will be issued shortly.

However we got the approval letter on 8/21/2006.

Good luck to everyone !!

njgc03 said:
PranamNY,
please let me know your certified date and received date once you have that.

thanks,
Certified date is 9 aug 2006.Lawyer told me that he forward my certified mail to employer,And now he sent them an e-mail today, asking if they would please mail it back to him again.
Actually,I left this employer last year may 2005,but he is still processing my GC
So I cann't bother him too much.
-------------------------------
Case RIR - NY - EB2
PD Dec 6 2001
45 days letter received - mid sept 2005
replied - mid sept 2005
Last update (case received date) feb 17 06
processing center - Philadelphia Backlog Elimination
Approved Aug 9 2006

Great news...a 2002 CA case is approved!

Congratulation! Finally seeing a 2002 CA case is approved! What a relief...a friend of mine also got a update from 202 number saying his case is also recommended for NOF (that's a month ago) but no update after.

Good luck in next stage.

chinglun said:
Finally...

About two month ago, lawyer contacted that number. They said a NOF will be issued shortly.

Good luck to everyone !!

adadad said:
Guys,
I have good news - my case was reopened! My lawyer got e-mail today. He sent e-mail to reopen 07/13. So I guess they started to reopen cases! That's good news, of course we are all waiting for other news, but at least this. My case is in processing queue, considering my PD (01/2004) it is neither good or bad, right? I know that I should not be that happy, but I'm!!!

Congratulations on your case reinstatement. I guess I'll have my hopes high now, since our email had gone out on 07/24.

PCChandra said:
-------------------------------------------------
Yes you need to inform your new address.

To Inform about change of address:

Send email to : Info@PHI.DFLC.US

Good luck.

When I sent my new address to Info@PHI.DFLC.US, I got the following message

You have reached the Philadelphia Backlog Processing Center status inquiry mailbox. At this time, we are unable to provide status information on Permanent Labor Certifications. All Philadelphia Processing Center files are being transferred to a new system. Once the data entry process is completed, a 45-Day Letter and Selection of Continuation Option letter will be issued on all applications providing a new case ID # and may request additional information from the employer.

If your request is in reference to the following, this information will also be updated.

Address updates for attorney, employer, or alien
Change of attorney (or attorney address changes)
Incorrect case closures
H-1B extensions please email your request to H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US
Case withdraws

Aliens seeking status must contact their employer or attorney to obtain information.

chinglun said:
Finally...

Good luck to everyone !!

Congrats. My details are are similar as those of yours, no news about the approvals. Are they following any priority or just random :confused:

Case Number: P-04307-32XXX
Priority Date:07/30/2002
Processing Type:RIR
Case Source:Region

congratulation chinglun

chinglun said:
Finally...

Good luck to everyone !!

Good luck in your next step.

RaoDulla said:

You have reached the Philadelphia Backlog Processing Center status inquiry mailbox. At this time, we are unable to provide status information on Permanent Labor Certifications. All Philadelphia Processing Center files are being transferred to a new system. Once the data entry process is completed, a 45-Day Letter and Selection of Continuation Option letter will be issued on all applications providing a new case ID # and may request additional information from the employer.

If your request is in reference to the following, this information will also be updated.

Incorrect case closures
Case withdraws

Aliens seeking status must contact their employer or attorney to obtain information.
Its fine, same response i got, but later after 15-20 days i got acknowledgement from PBEC that they have recieved the change of address information from me.

Change of address

Correct me if I am wrong...

I changed my residence thrice... I didnt inform them.. I assume if your company address changes you need to inform them not your residence...

schmooze said:
here are the list of people from CA with 2002 pd still waiting
Labor4Ever 1-Mar-02
dying for gc 17-May-02
StarSpangledGC 30-May-02
ha-1 31-May-02
CA-PD-2002-06 1-Jun-02
Whenwilliget 24-Jun-02
javaconsultant 26-Jun-02
Ladude10 1-Jul-02
sharu03 25-Jul-02
eaky 29-Jul-02
RaoDulla 30-Jul-02
jnathan 30-Jul-02
chinglun 31-Jul-02
gcqjul2002 31-Jul-02
sacbee 1-Aug-02
rspr 1-Aug-02
MannyD 1-Aug-02
sonu_Aug_2002 2-Aug-02
GCCAUS 16-Aug-02
GC_Geek 18-Aug-02
2002calabor 1-Sep-02
sbdol 1-Sep-02
lost4ever 9-Sep-02
schmooze 10-Sep-02
ravipd2002 15-Sep-02
venkatg_gc 16-Sep-02
septphil02 20-Sep-02
adallac 30-Sep-02
cala 1-Oct-02
j102002 1-Oct-02
AnotherGCFromCA 1-Oct-02
mekha 1-Oct-02
noluck2005 1-Oct-02
Anand_Oct2002 9-Oct-02
whenn 15-Oct-02
johndoe007 20-Oct-02
wishWQ 29-Oct-02
gc2gc 30-Oct-02

how many of these 2002 Ca guys are still waiting. i know chiglun got approved yday/recently.

You need to Inform your Home address change

ItsTough said:
Correct me if I am wrong...

I changed my residence thrice... I didnt inform them.. I assume if your company address changes you need to inform them not your residence...

This is the email you get when you send email for your address change.

------------------------------------

Incorrect case closures
Case withdraws

------------------------------

If you see the bolded test in the above email, Alien(employee) should also report the address change.

I got a email from them after two weeks that they updated my home address.

We will be getting a copy of approval letter to our home address once our labor is approved.

so it is important to report address change.

Good luck.

Still waiting

I am still waiting with Sep 02 PD. I am sure there are others who are waiting too....

csrini1 said:
how many of these 2002 Ca guys are still waiting. i know chiglun got approved yday/recently.

I have a question for which I have no answers "Why are there so many CA guys waiting?" Anybody any answers.

Wishing ourselves success...... in the battle for gc

still waiting...

Only good news is that they re-opened my case for the fourth time acknowledging their software mistake! I am wondering whats there in my case that their software likes too much about!!

---------------------------------------------------------------
Lost4Ever
EB3, CA
PD: 8/9/2002
RD: 8/1/2003
45 day letter received : 12/20/2004
Replied : 12/28/2004
Received Case Closed : 3/22/05
Lawyer replied with proof: 3/28/05
Received Case Reopened letter from PBEC: 9/29/2005 ( dated 9/23/2005)
ETA Case Number: P-04306-32xxx
Came to know that my case has closed 4 times and opened 3 times from 202 number in June 2006.
Lawyer sent a mail to DOL, and they reopened it fourth time on 7/21/2006. Its in final review as per the attached screenshot!

csrini1 said: