Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

csrini1 said:
how many of these 2002 Ca guys are still waiting. i know chiglun got approved yday/recently.

My case's certified and is marked so in the tracker. You should create this list from the latest Tracker..

Change of address

ItsTough said:
Correct me if I am wrong...

I changed my residence thrice... I didnt inform them.. I assume if your company address changes you need to inform them not your residence...

If you filed AR-11 form for change of address, you WILL get copy of LC final determination (certified / otherwise) at your home address. It happened in my case. I also got a second courtesy copy in response to an email change of address I sent earlier!

I'm waiting as well with a PD of Nov 19th from CA. I was told that my case has been assigned to an analyst on May 30th and that it can take anywhere from 3 to 9 months for approval.

2002calabor said:
I am still waiting with Sep 02 PD. I am sure there are others who are waiting too....

all_or_nothing said:
I'm waiting as well with a PD of Nov 19th from CA. I was told that my case has been assigned to an analyst on May 30th and that it can take anywhere from 3 to 9 months for approval.

I don't know how reliable these information are but I heard that Cali's queue has the least priority and thats why other states cases with later PDs are being processed while older Cali's cases from mid 2002 are stuck.

CA RIR EB3 June 2002
45d March 2005

I am not sure that is true though. As you know, there are plenty of NY/NJ cases with 2001 and 2002 PD out there waiting to be approved.
GCSyndrome said:
I don't know how reliable these information are but I heard that Cali's queue has the least priority and thats why other states cases with later PDs are being processed while older Cali's cases from mid 2002 are stuck.

CA RIR EB3 June 2002
45d March 2005

Approved Finally!!

Well, I got an email from my attorney with the news of my LCA approval after long and painful 4 years and 20 days.

The email was sent on Monday but I saw it only today, since I did not have access to my emails for last two days.

All I can say is I am happy and excited that I am out of first piece of shit.

May God Bless everyone here and help them get their's ASAP.

I don't wish to encourage anyone here, but I got too superstitious in the last two months and went underground (silent), because that was the only resort left. At the same time I started sending letters and emails and also called few people and asked my Company and Attorney to follow-up with PBEC with letters and finally got saw the result.

So please do not be silent, just talking in the forum is not enough, but do it practically.

Thank you everyone for your contributions to this forum.

Let's see what is in store for 1-140, since I am EB3, I have long way to go.

Send me a PM and I will be more than happy to reply.

aycy said:
Guys,

I have posted this before. Just want to give an update. According to my local congressman's staff my labor was approved on August 9, 2006 but I have yet to received the official letter from Philly.

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
Replied 45 day letter Oct'05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06
Status: Certified from the screen shot obtained August 16'06.
Approved on August 9'06 but has yet to received the official letter. :D

aycy,

did you get your certified letter ?

Congrats!!!

Congratulations!!! I don't know when its going to be my turn????

whereismy_gc said:
Well, I got an email from my attorney with the news of my LCA approval after long and painful 4 years and 20 days.

The email was sent on Monday but I saw it only today, since I did not have access to my emails for last two days.

All I can say is I am happy and excited that I am out of first piece of shit.

May God Bless everyone here and help them get their's ASAP.

I don't wish to encourage anyone here, but I got too superstitious in the last two months and went underground (silent), because that was the only resort left. At the same time I started sending letters and emails and also called few people and asked my Company and Attorney to follow-up with PBEC with letters and finally got saw the result.

So please do not be silent, just talking in the forum is not enough, but do it practically.

Thank you everyone for your contributions to this forum.

Let's see what is in store for 1-140, since I am EB3, I have long way to go.

Send me a PM and I will be more than happy to reply.

DOL is killing me. I have been living at this place for so long. Every day, I can here more than 10 times. Everyday, I wakeup with depression and hope and every day I go to bed with depression only.

Today, I realized that it is MY life and I wanted it back. so I will stop checking in like crazy and live my own live again.

202-693-3010#

when you guys make the call to get hold of someone. I tried 10+ times and after a lady trasfer the call, always the voice message. Just wondering if anyone picking up the call at all?

Last edited by a moderator:
nj_sucks said:
DOL is killing me. I have been living at this place for so long. Every day, I can here more than 10 times. Everyday, I wakeup with depression and hope and every day I go to bed with depression only.

Today, I realized that it is MY life and I wanted it back. so I will stop checking in like crazy and live my own live again.
Same here to Stoped checking every thing and I fgt every thing I field my LC.... But for H1 extenstion I know I field my LC balblabla...... hahahaha

flywill said:
when you guys make the call to get hold of someone. I tried 10+ times and after a lady trasfer the call, always the voice message. Just wondering if anyone picking up the call at all?

leave your info at the answering machine. you may get a call back!!

I am one of the unfortunate few that are still waiting already 5 years and 4 months and still not even a 45 day letter :confused: :confused: :confused: I spoke to my lawyer and told her to call the 202 number to which she respond that she is never heard of it ... Does anybody knows if they will give me any info personally or not?
I am very frustrated, why are they not following fifo and why old cases like mine get pushed back??? My attorney send an email to DOL two weeks ago but no answer yet. If anybody has any idea of the situation or similar experience, please share it with me, let me know that I am not alone.
Congratulations to everybody that's out of that hell hole :eek:
I just hope my day is comming soon too.

PD: 04/30/2001
45 day letter: never

Daann said:
I am one of the unfortunate few that are still waiting already 5 years and 4 months and still not even a 45 day letter :confused: :confused: :confused: I spoke to my lawyer and told her to call the 202 number to which she respond that she is never heard of it ... Does anybody knows if they will give me any info personally or not?
I am very frustrated, why are they not following fifo and why old cases like mine get pushed back??? My attorney send an email to DOL two weeks ago but no answer yet. If anybody has any idea of the situation or similar experience, please share it with me, let me know that I am not alone.
Congratulations to everybody that's out of that hell hole :eek:
I just hope my day is comming soon too.

PD: 04/30/2001
45 day letter: never

I am really sorry to hear about your case. This sucks, you should be the first one to receive the approvals.

Have you tried sending status check email to PBEC? Try that and see if you get any reply from PBEC. Your lawyer should really call the 202 number, you can ask your manager or HR to call that number. If nothing works out you all yourself as a manager.

Hope this helps.

No letter yet

Not yet as of today.
njgc03 said:
aycy,

did you get your certified letter ?

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
Replied 45 day letter Oct'05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06
Status: Certified from the screen shot obtained August 16'06.
Approved on August 9'06 but has yet to received the official letter

Certified Date

My attorney said my LC was certified on 8/14/2006.

MDwatch said:
Congrats !!!

Please post the exact approval date if/when available :)

Thanks
MDW

Case #: P-05145-xxxxx
PD - 5/29/2003
EB2-RIR
State MD
45 days letter - 5/1/2006
Certified: 8/14/2006

Multiple Labor filings

Hello gurus,

Please help me in understanding the Multiple Labor filings.
I have two Labors filed one from New Jersey (June 2002) and other from Chicago (March 2004).
Today my Labor from Chicago got approved and Labor from New Jersey which is in PBEC is still with T Number and no 45 day letter is received.

What will happen to my New Jersey Labor because of my Chicago Labor got approved.
Do they cancel my NJ Labor???
Since I have almost 20 months old priority date with my NJ Labor can I wait to file the I140 until my NJ Labor got cleared.

Can I file I140 based on the Chicago Labor and file another I140 once my NJ Labor approves.
What happens if my I140 from Chicago gets approved before my NJ Labor gets approved.
Would I be eligible to file the I140 once my NJ Labor is certified and keep the priority date.

Please help me in understanding the multiple labor filings and I appreciate your help.

I had the same issue in the begining of this year. My labor application was missing in BEC. I wrote an email to Secretory of Labor Elaine Chao. Some one from DOL called me and fixed the problem. You can see my postings in this forum regd the issue. Good luck.