Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

pranamNY said:
Certified date is 9 aug 2006.Lawyer told me that he forward my certified mail to employer,And now he sent them an e-mail today, asking if they would please mail it back to him again.
Actually,I left this employer last year may 2005,but he is still processing my GC
So I cann't bother him too much.
-------------------------------
Case RIR - NY - EB2
PD Dec 6 2001
45 days letter received - mid sept 2005
replied - mid sept 2005
Last update (case received date) feb 17 06
processing center - Philadelphia Backlog Elimination
Approved Aug 9 2006

Can someone explain what is case recieved date?

long wait

katrina17 said:
I'm still waiting :)

Still waiting as well.
Congratulation for those who got approved. Good luck for the next stage.
Pray for those who still waiting. I know how you guys feel. Trust me.
It is coming right? :) :)

Will Online Status check be helpful at this stage ?

I saw many posts inquiring about the availability of the Online status check. I do not know if it will be that helpful in it's current form as shown on that single day where it was open for public, now that most of us have recieved the 45D letter.

Following were the status displayed when the status check web site was available on that single day. So for most of us who are waiting to hear will have the status as "In Process". The only advantage i'm seeing for most people is that it would cut down on the time taken between Labor actually getting certified/denied and the time taken for the letter to reach attorney/alien - if we are able to check online everyday we would no quicker.

1.Data Review-Your case has been entered into the BackLog System and is under review.
2.In Process -The case is currently being worked on or in the queue ready to be worked on.
3.Certified -Case has been Certified.
4.Denied -Case has been Denied.
5.Appeal -Case is currently being Appealed.
6.Withdrawn -Case has been Withdrawn.
7.Closed -Case has been Closed.

I know something is better than nothing.

PD:11-FEB-2005
VA/EB2/RIR
Case No:p-05167-XXXXX
45D Recieved - March 2006
45D Replied - March 2006
Labor Certification: Waiting

Last edited by a moderator:
Labor Approved

My attorney just informed me that my labor has been certified. Good luck to you all.

Case #: P-05145-xxxxx
PD - 5/29/2003
EB2-RIR
State MD
45 days letter - 5/1/2006
Received Approval: 8/21/2006

foreverHopeful said:
My attorney just informed me that my labor has been certified. Good luck to you all.

PD - 5/29/2003
EB2-RIR
State MD

Congrats !!!

Please post the exact approval date if/when available :)

Thanks
MDW

certified date

foreverHopeful said:

PD - 5/29/2003
EB2-RIR
State MD

What's the certified date on your case ?

thanks,

njgc03 said:
PranamNY,
please let me know your certified date and received date once you have that.

thanks,
Lawyer just send me labor certified document ,certified date is 20 July.
But when I called 202 no.,the guy told me certified date is 9 Aug.
njc03 what about u, still no information?
----------------------------------
Case RIR - NY - EB2
PD Dec 6 2001
replied - mid sept 2005
Approval date: july 20 2006

No News yet

pranamNY said:
Lawyer just send me labor certified document ,certified date is 20 July.
But when I called 202 no.,the guy told me certified date is 9 Aug.
njc03 what about u, still no information?
----------------------------------
Case RIR - NY - EB2
PD Dec 6 2001
replied - mid sept 2005
Approval date: july 20 2006

Nothing yet...This thing is killing me now. As per 202# my case got certified on Aug 10th. But am yet to see the actual certified letter.

njgc03 said:
Nothing yet...This thing is killing me now. As per 202# my case got certified on Aug 10th. But am yet to see the actual certified letter.

Why don't u asked ur employer/lawyer to call 202 no.and find out what is happening?

pranamNY said:
Why don't u asked ur employer/lawyer to call 202 no.and find out what is happening?

lawyer called yesterday, but was getting dropped on to the Vmail, left vmail, but haven't got any call back...

njgc03 said:
lawyer called yesterday, but was getting dropped on to the Vmail, left vmail, but haven't got any call back...

U can call ur self again.I did that. Lady picked up the phone ,she told me that they can give information only to lawyer/employer.I told her I call 10-15 days before and some one told me my labor was certified ,So I just wanted to know approval date.And she transfered my call.So that how I double checked my Status.Why dont u try this.
:)

pranamNY said:
U can call ur self again.I did that. Lady picked up the phone ,she told me that they can give information only to lawyer/employer.I told her I call 10-15 days before and some one told me my labor was certified ,So I just wanted to know approval date.And she transfered my call.So that how I double checked my Status.Why dont u try this.
:)

I had my manager call 202# again, and as per 202# my case got certified on Aug 10th. (this confirms the Status).

But I don't understand what's taking so long in order to receive the actual certfied letter by mail...

Don't worry njgc03

Hi njgc03,

Don't worry, Here in the threads only, I read one guy received the cerified labor after 20 days.

Mail to Senetor and Labor Secretary

Could anyone here please point out to me where I can find the model letter to Senetors/Congressman as well Labor Secretary (Elaine Zhao)? Thanks a lot.