Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

bluewaves20 said:
Hi Gurus,

Looks like my LC RIR was approved on August 18, 2006, The PD is May 2003. However, it's a EB-3 case. So I can't file my 485 with 140 concurrently.

I also filed a EB-2 perm case back in March 2006, and it has been approved and I-140 has been approved also base on this EB-2.

I am wondering how I can carry over the PD of EB-3 case to my EB-2, so that I can file 485 right away...
Is it possible?? Help Please!!!!

FYI, my co-worker also got his RIR case approved, his PD is March 2003. He got a snail mail for his approve notice copy, wierd? BTW, we are from New York State

You will need to have your EB3 I-140 approved before you can port that PD over to your EB2 Perm.

bluewaves20 said:
Hi Gurus,

Looks like my LC RIR was approved on August 18, 2006, The PD is May 2003. However, it's a EB-3 case. So I can't file my 485 with 140 concurrently.

I also filed a EB-2 perm case back in March 2006, and it has been approved and I-140 has been approved also base on this EB-2.

I am wondering how I can carry over the PD of EB-3 case to my EB-2, so that I can file 485 right away...
Is it possible?? Help Please!!!!

FYI, my co-worker also got his RIR case approved, his PD is March 2003. He got a snail mail for his approve notice copy, wierd? BTW, we are from New York State

Werent your lawyers notified of the LC approval? I have moved and I am pretty sure PBEC has not been notifed of my my new address. I was under the impression that DOL does not communicate with primary beneficiaries directly. It is either through the lawyer or employers.

Labor Approved

After 4 years and 3 months, I finally received the call from my employer. My labor has been approved. I am yet to receive the details. I will post them once I receive it.

Thank you all so much for all the support I received here. I sincerely wish all of you get out of this mess soon.

gcby2020 said:
Werent your lawyers notified of the LC approval? I have moved and I am pretty sure PBEC has not been notifed of my my new address. I was under the impression that DOL does not communicate with primary beneficiaries directly. It is either through the lawyer or employers.

DOL will copy the beneficiary on the approval letter at the address on file. If you have moved and not nitified them of your new address, the letter will probably just bounce back at your old address.

Caliber said:
I do not think it is any great news as I am feeling that PBEC is picking about 10-20% of cases in each month and approving and then move onto next month. So the balance cases will remain where they are. What do every one of you think??

I am happy for people who are getting approvals..but now that they have almost all the cases entered, why aren't they sticking to FIFO? There is no reason any more for this random approvals. One of my friend with PD DECEMBER 2004 (DBEC Case) just got his approval.

Does DOL understand words like "UNFAIR PRACTICES"?

How to change address with DOL?

Any idea how I can change my address with the DOL?
Please provide your comments.
Thanks,
frog
MDwatch said:
DOL will copy the beneficiary on the approval letter at the address on file. If you have moved and not nitified them of your new address, the letter will probably just bounce back at your old address.

You sure?

Noe of my colleagues or friends got a letter directly from PBEC/DBEC. All of them heard (that is, no paper) from the attorneys only. Some, but not all, of them had address changes.

Looks like even the approval letter mailing is also random, as is everything else at PBEC.

MDwatch said:

Another Week

So like every other week I start this with hope and optimism that either I will hear from my lawyer or I will see the approval in my mailbox. I end every week with hopelessness and psessimism.

FIFO, well that's a nerve I don't want to touch. I know so many people who filed after me and haev already been approved. It just pisses me like anything. But then life isn't fair :)

fastergcwanted said:
I am happy for people who are getting approvals..but now that they have almost all the cases entered, why aren't they sticking to FIFO? There is no reason any more for this random approvals. One of my friend with PD DECEMBER 2004 (DBEC Case) just got his approval.

Labor Approved...

Finally, I was happy to receive a letter from PBEC - DOL stating that my labor application has been approved.

I really feel the pain of those who are waiting in the PBEC mess. Some of the unlucky few ones are waiting since 2001. I sincerely pray for fellow members who are still waiting to get their applications approved soon.

I have been a silent visitor of this forum. I checked this thread for new information at least once a day. My hope remained alive when I saw some progress at PBEC through this forum.

My case details are in my signature.

Thanks to everyone who made this forum lively and informative.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
What state

Do you know what state he applied from?

callbala said:
heard from my friend that his labor got approved. His priority date is September 2003. and from Philly. Hope this helps.. I have no other info.

One more down....

Yes!!! I am out of hell hole. Here are my details. Feel free to buzz me if you need more details.

PD 3/10/2003
State: CA (Reginal RIR Case)
Case # P-04295-XXXXX/EB3
Occupation Code 15-1021
Industry Biotech
45 Days Letter May, 2005 (Don't remeber exact date)
Certified: 7/31/2006

Last edited by a moderator:
fastergcwanted said:

The majority of the 2001/02 remaining cases are from NY DOL where there is no movement at all in any direction. Any clue?

Address Change while labor is under process

Hello Friends,

My labor is filed from Virginia and I moved to Maryland though working in Virginia and my employer is also from VA.

Do I need to inform my address change to PBEC? If so where should I inform.

ETA CASE NUMBER : P-05161-XXXXX
Receipt Date : October 24, 2003
EB2 RIR VA
45 Day Letter: Feb 2006
Labor: WAITING .......

Kar_P said:
Hello Friends,

My labor is filed from Virginia and I moved to Maryland though working in Virginia and my employer is also from VA.

Do I need to inform my address change to PBEC? If so where should I inform.

ETA CASE NUMBER : P-05161-XXXXX
Receipt Date : October 24, 2003
EB2 RIR VA
45 Day Letter: Feb 2006
Labor: WAITING .......

-------------------------------------------------
Yes you need to inform your new address.

To Inform about change of address:

Send email to : Info@PHI.DFLC.US

Good luck.

Number of Cases Pending

I think there were more cases pending from the years 2001 & 2002 than the years 2003 & 2004.

Does anybody know a breakdown of total case numbers per year?

njgc03 said:
aycy,
As per 202 # my labour has been certified, but am still awaiting the letter.
According to my Lawyer,he received certified mail last week.Dont know exact date
----------------------------
Case RIR - NY - EB2
PD Dec 6 2001
45 days letter received - mid sept 2005
replied - mid sept 2005
Last update (case received date) feb 17 06
processing center - Philadelphia Backlog Elimination
Approved aug 9 2006

case reopened!!!!!

Guys,
I have good news - my case was reopened! My lawyer got e-mail today. He sent e-mail to reopen 07/13. So I guess they started to reopen cases! That's good news, of course we are all waiting for other news, but at least this. My case is in processing queue, considering my PD (01/2004) it is neither good or bad, right? I know that I should not be that happy, but I'm!!!

certified data and received data

pranamNY said:
According to my Lawyer,he received certified mail last week.Dont know exact date
----------------------------
Case RIR - NY - EB2
PD Dec 6 2001
45 days letter received - mid sept 2005
replied - mid sept 2005
Last update (case received date) feb 17 06
processing center - Philadelphia Backlog Elimination
Approved aug 9 2006

PranamNY,
please let me know your certified date and received date once you have that.

thanks,