Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

PD will be maintained even it's denied as RIR and converted to TR

Based on this document, the PD will be maintained even the case is coverted to TR from RIR. So for those who have case converted to TR, please check your PD see if the original one remains.

1st paragraph on page 26 "If, after evaluating the RIR documentation, the analyst believes that the employer has not made a good-faith effort to recruit U.S. workers, a RIR denial letter should be generated through CAPS. The application is then forwarded to the traditional team for a supervised recruitment. The priority date of the application remains the same, but the date of acceptance for processing becomes the date that the denial letter is issued."

mdgc2001 said:
Thanks for sharing this good documents. This explains very well the whole process that they follow. Folks, who got NOFs refer this bible in addition to your lawyer's advice.

As far as I remember from am_frustrating, Venkat_gc wordings of the NOF as they posted here is exactly like the sample letters provided in the documents appendix.

Its believeable

ss1026 said:
If you say so.. Cmon, cant you just believe that someone got lucky. PBEC is trying to do it in FIFO but that are not good at it. So I guess it is good for my collegue. What else can I say. It is Dec 2003. I was just trying to provide some info for the forum but if you need, take a tums and chill

I spoke with my atty and they told me that they have seen many approvals from Jan - Sept 03

are you sure your lawyer really means PBEC? since DBEC is a different story.

Dedo said:
I spoke with my atty and they told me that they have seen many approvals from Jan - Sept 03

I received a Notice of Finding with Intent to Deny dated July 06, 2006.

My PD is July 31, 2002 VA RIR which moved to regional in April 2004.

Please update my information in the tracker.

Thanks.

sick_of_waiting said:

Thanks.

Hi sick_of_waiting

Sorry to hear this. Could you please add some more info abt your job advertisement and job requirement. I think this is the first case on the tracker about intent of deny NOF. What happens to such cases ?

Guys , add your comments.

sick_of_waiting

Sorry to hear that. But NOF does not mean 100% deny. Does your NOF give you some time for rebuttal?

sick_of_waiting said:

Thanks.

Status Tracker

Guys!! Any update on Online status tracker what I heard few days back that DOL is going to implement by end of this month.. How true is this?

sick_of_waiting said:

Thanks.

every NOF has intent to deny, your lawyer probably received NOF letter where they said that they want additional information about, your company, recrutment, etc....... I am not a lawyer that is what I read in their manual - you can find it
http://www.doleta.gov/sga/rfp/SIMTrainingManual.pdf
you and your lawyer have 35 days to respond (rebutal). if you do not respond your LC denial is final, and you won't be able to file another LC for 6 months- this is written in their manual I don't know does that mean using old system of filing LC or that also means PERM.
That is a bad news and I am sorry for you; but I also read long time ago on this website, if my memory is correct, that Rajiv Khanna (lawyer who owns this website) received NOFs for some of his clients but has almost never lost a case. So don't loose faith. You should fight them, give your best and you will win.
Last few days i have been reading DBEC thread, except few oldtimers they don't know what is NOF, that means there are no NOFs in Dallas. I don't know why people in PBEC are so strict, why they are giving us hard time, first they are slow (1+ yer behind dallas), and now all this NOFs. Most of the people will fight NOFs, after NOF denial you can probably fight your case in apeal court, to give you some time to file perm.
so my friend FIGHT and have a faith

Sick of Waiting

Sorry to hear this. Could you let us know who signed this NOF from PBEC, he/she must be the new CO of PBEC? and what this NOF about?

thanks
sick_of_waiting said:

Thanks.

My LC got approvelled

My lawyer called me today and told me my LC got approvelled.

I have been waiting for a long time and almost gave up. A good news came when I am not expecting it at all...

So be patient and I hope all of you will get it sooner or later.

EB2 RIR GA
PD: Jan 2003
45 day letter Received&Replied April, 2005
ETA Case #: P-05012-#####

My Labor is certified .

My details

ETA Case Number P-04247-XXXXX
Processing Type : RIR
EB2 ,PA
PD : 12/16/2002

This Forum is very helpful for all of us. Good luck and prayer for all of you.

can anyone tell me how is the total number of backlogged application as a split up per year
how many for 2002
how many for 2003
how many for 2004
i am trying to see/predict, how much time will it take to reach my PD of march/2004

lalalala said:
can anyone tell me how is the total number of backlogged application as a split up per year
how many for 2002
how many for 2003
how many for 2004
i am trying to see/predict, how much time will it take to reach my PD of march/2004

I think we can expect our PD to be reached sometime in november or december. But as always it might all change if they decide to go through the easy cases first as was emntionned by someone earlier.

Nof

I received an NOF(Notice of findings) from PBEC.Lawyer says NOF are usually not denied unless if you don't submit documents within a specified time. Lawer
already sent all the documents, waiting for the approval.
MY PD is Sep 20 2002 VA. Just wanted to let you guys know.

Hoping for the best.

roopa.chakra said:
I received an NOF(Notice of findings) from PBEC.Lawyer says NOF are usually not denied unless if you don't submit documents within a specified time. Lawer
already sent all the documents, waiting for the approval.
MY PD is Sep 20 2002 VA. Just wanted to let you guys know.

Hoping for the best.

Do you know what the NOF is about? Can you give us some more information.

Thanks

45 Day Letter

Hi guys,

I've been a silent reader for a while. Had kind of given up on my Labor application (applied in Oct. 2003 under RIR in NY). But recently based on some postings here, I sent a mail to H1B7YR and to my surprise go a reply back with my case number as P-05186-97XXX.

Now I'm hoping that I will get a 45 Day letter. Anybody in NY with October 2003 PD who has got this letter?

My attorney keeps telling me that there're people from 2001 still waiting, while batches of late 2002-2003 cases got approved. Something there is not going right. I sent email to info@dflc.com but only got a general reply. How can you get a screenshot with detailed case status?
I may have to change job in couple months, fingers crossed to have the approval before that. My attorney told me that I can still have the GC processed if the current employer doesn't revoke the application after I leave. Is this true?
StarSpangledGC said:
Anyone got any idea what's happening to to us mid-2002 cases??
I keep reading about 2003 approvals...what about us??? :confused: