Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Another RIR to TR

mdgc2001 said:
venkat_gc CA EB2-RIR Sep 16 2002
am_frustrated VA EB3-RIR May 22 2002
WaitingforCALC CA EB2-RIR Dec 2002

All the above are from 2002, begining May to Dec 2002. Others who get this NOF add your info to the above list and lets track.

Guys,

Mine too changed to TR processing type.

HKond NY EB3-RIR May 25 2002

GC_Lover said:
Do you know what the NOF is about? Can you give us some more information.

Thanks

They mainly needed some more evidence why my company hired
me inspite many US applicants.

The letter said RECRUITMENT-INCOMPLETE RECRUITMENT REPORT

and it was signed by Stefen w.Stefanko(Certifying officer)

a)If U.S workers have applied for the job opportunity, the employer shall document
that they were rejected solely for lawful job-related reasons.

1)Identify each recruitment source by name

2)State the number of U.S workers responding to employer's recruitment

3)State names, addressses and provide resumes/job applications of US applicants
for the job opprtunity and job titles of person who interviewed each worker

4)Explain specifically the lawful job-related reasons for not hiring each U.S
applicant

Hope this helps

So_Pissed_Off said:
My attorney keeps telling me that there're people from 2001 still waiting, while batches of late 2002-2003 cases got approved. Something there is not going right. I sent email to info@dflc.com but only got a general reply. How can you get a screenshot with detailed case status?
I may have to change job in couple months, fingers crossed to have the approval before that. My attorney told me that I can still have the GC processed if the current employer doesn't revoke the application after I leave. Is this true?

Yes that's true since the GC is for future employment. The drawback is that you will have to go back to the employer sponsoring your application in order to complete the process.

Frustrated .... :mad:

I see approvals from 2003 now but we are still waiting from 2002. I tried sending email to info@phi.dflc.us also but no response. I have never asked for a screen shot but maybe I should. Wonder if it makes a difference. Just frustrating not knowing when to expect a response. :mad:

So_Pissed_Off said:
My attorney keeps telling me that there're people from 2001 still waiting, while batches of late 2002-2003 cases got approved. Something there is not going right. I sent email to info@dflc.com but only got a general reply. How can you get a screenshot with detailed case status?
I may have to change job in couple months, fingers crossed to have the approval before that. My attorney told me that I can still have the GC processed if the current employer doesn't revoke the application after I leave. Is this true?

So_Pissed_Off said:

Your PD is too precious to lose, work it out with your current employer.

With the number of years it is taking to become permanent it is no more a simple green card anymore. After putting in 3 to 4 years into the process it is one's life, family, career and everything that is at stake.

srinivas_o said:
Guys,

Anybody know what "Unavailable"? This is what is the status for EB2 Category for India in August Visa Bulletin. Let us know if anybody knows anything about it.

It means its unavailable. You cannot file 485 under EB2, no matter what your PD is...

srinivas_o said:
Guys,

Anybody know what "Unavailable"? This is what is the status for EB2 Category for India in August Visa Bulletin. Let us know if anybody knows anything about it.
--
what it means is if you are from india, filed in EB2, you cannot file for 485 till Oct, when the new quota starts.
Till now, people with PD before jan 2003 could file, now no Indian in EB2 can file, doesnt matter what ur PD is.
Sit tight, heads down, go back and finish your code, I will do the same.
regds,
dgb

srinivas_o

srinivas_o said:
Guys,

it means nobody falling under the EB2 from India irrespective of the priority date can apply for I-485.
I think they will have to wait for the next quota to be released which I guess will happen in Jan 2007.

EB3 dates have gone back to April 1st..

We are all in deep shit...is all I can say...

hmmmm ...

so is there a new quota starting in Oct ? Anybody have more info about this?

This is unf***ing believable! First you stand in the line for cert for 4 years, no idea how long that will take and then suddenly the quota is just unavailable, not even retrogressed?

Days_go_by said:
--
what it means is if you are from india, filed in EB2, you cannot file for 485 till Oct, when the new quota starts.
Till now, people with PD before jan 2003 could file, now no Indian in EB2 can file, doesnt matter what ur PD is.
Sit tight, heads down, go back and finish your code, I will do the same.
regds,
dgb

sachv_ said:
it means nobody falling under the EB2 from India irrespective of the priority date can apply for I-485.
I think they will have to wait for the next quota to be released which I guess will happen in Jan 2007.

EB3 dates have gone back to April 1st..

We are all in deep shit...is all I can say...

People like us stuck in BECs are already in deep shit, EB2 can be U, V, W, X, Y or Z...makes no difference to us.
At this point I am more concerned about gettting out of PBEC, get 140 approval and be eligible for 3 years extensions, instead of yearly extension.

I am already in deep shit, because 1 masters degree and 10 years later I should be having GC today, instead of that I am worried about H1B extensions...can this shit get any deeper.

Age Out - I am screwed

Hey guys, I will be turning 21 in a week. My father's PD is Nov 2002, CA. If i somehow get my labor certified before I turn 21, my age will freeze and I will be protected by the Child Status Protection Act. I have a week left, is there anything I can do ? I feel I'm going to narrowly miss it :(

If I do age out, I will fall under Family Based category. How long does this process take given that I will retain my father's priority date ?

Help me out guys. Thanks in advance.

Looks like more and more Indians have been filing in EB2. EB3 is still available while EB2 is completely unavailable. New quota is released every year in October. All EB2 ppl who are eligible should file as soon as possible.

NOF letter

I recieved NOF letter today.

On May 2006, I received screen shot and the PD was 12/2/2002 and

on Thursday on 7/13/06, I also received screen shot and the PD

changed to 2/12/06. Everything in my screen shot on 7/13/06 is

exactly same as on May screen shot except PD Date.

Finally, I received NOF letter today.

Please update my information in the tracker.

P-04306-*****
CA, RIR, EB3, Database adminsitrator
45 days letter received: February 4, 2005

mis4ever said:

P-04306-*****
Sorry to hear about NOF. What does the NOF says? Why did the changes your PD???

Were the Occupation, Prevailing wages and other fields populated in screen shot.

mis4ever,

Is your RIR transferred to TR?
Would you provide detailed information about your NOF?

Thanks

mis4ever said:

P-04306-*****

gc_lover

GC_Lover said:
People like us stuck in BECs are already in deep shit, EB2 can be U, V, W, X, Y or Z...makes no difference to us.
At this point I am more concerned about gettting out of PBEC, get 140 approval and be eligible for 3 years extensions, instead of yearly extension.

I am already in deep shit, because 1 masters degree and 10 years later I should be having GC today, instead of that I am worried about H1B extensions...can this shit get any deeper.

I feel your pain... our career's are on hold...my HR doesn;t allow any designation change becuase the lawyers adviced against it, while I know of some of friends whose company is ok with it...
some times I wonder if I did the right thing to come here...

what is more frustrating is I had a approved labor in 2003 which I couldn;t use becuase the lawyer screwed up with the job requirements

enough venting for today....