Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Your PD is Nov 2003 and as you see by the trend of recent approvals it is Jan 2003. It might take another 4-5 months before they reach your case. So don't know anybody can rule out NOF specially if it is a EB2 RIR case.

Just my thoughts.. :confused:

wlj_wzz said:
PD Nov,2003. My boss called twice and both calls were transfered to a voice message. I called once later and got the luck to talk to a live person. By the way, I didn't tell them I was the alien. I didn't say who I was at all ;) .

lucky you ... i called the 202 number today and the guy who answered asked who I am, told him that am the beneficary, then he came up with the usual "can't disclose" crap...

called employer to see whether he will call or email these folks, but he suggested that we wait for the online status check to find out more... so there it goes ...

wlj_wzz said:
PD Nov,2003. My boss called twice and both calls were transfered to a voice message. I called once later and got the luck to talk to a live person. By the way, I didn't tell them I was the alien. I didn't say who I was at all ;) .

Got Screen shot

FYI,
Requested Screeshot thro lawyer. Difference between Jan screen shot and todays is:

Jan 06 had only Txxx number, PD, type RIR, Source State and alien Name. All other fields were blank.

July 06 Shot: All other fields are filled except Occupation Title: and Occupation Code:

wlj_wzz said:
Called 202 number and got my case status. The bad news: nothing happened since the 45-day letter received. So basically, my case has been sitting there and collecting dust for the last 14 months. The good news: I won't be caught in this round of NOF flood. I don't think PBEC can keep sending tons of applications to TR. They would soon realize how much more work they need to do if they keep doing this. Given their lazyness and incompetance, this extra workload gonna deeply depress them. So hopefully, they will stop this NOF non-sense soon. Well, at least I hope so.

well, isn't this a good reason for the BEC contractors to ask for an other 5 yr extension. they have soooo much work to do!!

LC RIR got rejected

HI, Guys
My case was denied as RIR but converted to TR. My priority date is 11/4/ 2002. Do you have any ideas how longer do I need to wait?
Thank you!

LCSoon said:
HI, Guys
My case was denied as RIR but converted to TR. My priority date is 11/4/ 2002. Do you have any ideas how longer do I need to wait?
Thank you!

please give some details about your case, which state it was filed from? Did it ever made to regional or went to PBEC from SWA? How many employees work in your company? Was advertisement done seperate or in group?

Thanks

Wouldn;t be surprised

I wouldn;t be surprised if they send out thousands of recruitment instructions together and then when all of these come back to them around the same time, there will be another mini backlog to clear the backlog... :mad:
and they seem to remanding a lot of RIR cases...that just is a recipe for disaster...

GC_Lover said:
please give some details about your case, which state it was filed from? Did it ever made to regional or went to PBEC from SWA? How many employees work in your company? Was advertisement done seperate or in group?

Thanks
HI
Youyr case may not be denied as RIR may be you got NOF... If alrdy got the NOF then was the details.... can tell more details

Here's letter from the lawyer

The Department of Labor has denied the Reduction In Recruitment (RIR) request on the labor cert XXX filed back in 2002. We just received their notice. This is NOT a denial of the actual labor certification. Rather, the RIR is a request to be exempted from the normal recruiting process of placing a 3 day ad in the local paper. XXX prepared and filed a "bare bones" case saying the only requirement for the job was a MS, nothing else, no experience, no skills- nothing.

This means that the labor cert is now routed to the "traditional" path- and we will have to again recruit for the case at some point in the future- probably within the next 6 months or so. The denial was based on the DOL's conclusion that there are new MS degree holders (without any experience or skills) who can qualify for the job.

Please see my case details in my signature
------------------------------------------
CA SF regional
PD 11/2002
RD 10/2003
45-day letter 11/2005
RIR denied 7/13/2006

LCSoon said:
The Department of Labor has denied the Reduction In Recruitment (RIR) request on the labor cert XXX filed back in 2002. We just received their notice. This is NOT a denial of the actual labor certification. Rather, the RIR is a request to be exempted from the normal recruiting process of placing a 3 day ad in the local paper. XXX prepared and filed a "bare bones" case saying the only requirement for the job was a MS, nothing else, no experience, no skills- nothing.

This means that the labor cert is now routed to the "traditional" path- and we will have to again recruit for the case at some point in the future- probably within the next 6 months or so. The denial was based on the DOL's conclusion that there are new MS degree holders (without any experience or skills) who can qualify for the job.

Please see my case details in my signature
------------------------------------------
CA SF regional
PD 11/2002
RD 10/2003
45-day letter 11/2005
RIR denied 7/13/2006
So your case did go to region before going to BEC.

Did you ever request screen shot? Were the Occupation code , prevailing wages etc were filled?

LCSoon said:
XXX prepared and filed a "bare bones" case saying the only requirement for the job was a MS, nothing else, no experience, no skills- nothing.

Aren't lawyers supposed to supervise in placing the ads and most especially filing the case????

fangf said:
Do you mean your case was moved to TR before it went to BEC?
No, mine was moved to TR after BEC came into existence. My lawyer was referring to this occuring of moving to TR from RIR being a common thing even before that and that all of them eventually got the approvals.

Al_FL said:
Did your case make it to Regional, or was it sent to BEC before it reached regional?

I am trying to see if there is any connection between recent NOFs and making it to regional. If the state approved it, I don't see how PBEC can come back after 3 years and argue that recruiting efforts made by the company are not sufficient.
Mine was shipped to PBEC after it was sent to regional.

am_frustrated said:
No, mine was moved to TR after BEC came into existence. My lawyer was referring to this occuring of moving to TR from RIR being a common thing even before that and that all of them eventually got the approvals.

oh you will get the approval, that's for sure. it's just the matter of "when" that is killing us.

Approval process

I stumbled upon the following pfd while searching on net may interest some of you. It details how BEC processes the cases. It is dated April 03 maybe out dated just thought of sharing anyways.

http://www.doleta.gov/sga/rfp/SIMTrainingManual.pdf

CA-EB3 RIR
PD :9th Sept 2003
State approval Sept 2004
SF-DOL to Back Log center on Jan 21 2005.
ETA Case No - P-04302-xxxxx

tanveer666 said:
Friends

My case was assigned to analyst on June 9, 2006 . I requested the screen shot yesterday the occuption title and occuption code is still blank . My question is what does it means that analyst is not working on my case at all . when he starts working those fileds will be filled or analyst is working on it . any body whose case has been approved or in the final review are requested to help .

My Understanding is that analyst is still working on it . MY case was shifted from TR to RIR on june 9 but the screen shot was updated on my request on june 12, 2006.

Please help if you know the answar

I received my screen shot with all the fields filled in including wages and with RIR status since May 2006.I send another mail last week it is the same screen shot,my HR called DC office and was told that it is in final stage.It seems that they are taking a lot of time to move from one stage to another.Mine 45 day letter was replied Jan 06.

2 of my collegues who submitted along with my application got their approved since more than 2 months.

Should i be expecting a NOF ?? Any comments.

NJINN

PD - 22 Aug 02
RIR-EB2 Case - 0513210XXX.

This looks latest

Thanks for sharing this good documents. This explains very well the whole process that they follow. Folks, who got NOFs refer this bible in addition to your lawyer's advice.

As far as I remember from am_frustrating, Venkat_gc wordings of the NOF as they posted here is exactly like the sample letters provided in the documents appendix.

kopguy said:
I stumbled upon the following pfd while searching on net may interest some of you. It details how BEC processes the cases. It is dated April 03 maybe out dated just thought of sharing anyways.

http://www.doleta.gov/sga/rfp/SIMTrainingManual.pdf

CA-EB3 RIR
PD :9th Sept 2003
State approval Sept 2004
SF-DOL to Back Log center on Jan 21 2005.
ETA Case No - P-04302-xxxxx