Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Spanish? NOT,

Stefanko is NOT a Spanish last name, it probably is RUSSIAN or Eastern European

spicegirl said:
His last name is Stefanko.. I am sure he is a Spanish immigrant or a decendant of Spanish Immigrant. He just want to press us down even more!!!

So what's Next

So, once the LC is approved (who knows When), what are the next steps and how long do they take (assuming no retrogression)?

Thanks

I had been saying all along that my "RIR denial" was not an NOF and that i didnt receive any cuttoff date for rebuttal. After pursuing with my lawyer it turns out that i DID receive NOF and the rebuttal date is July 26th.

My lawyer also said that there are lots many in 2002/2003 that have been shifted to TR..

My lawyer got a message. not sure if it is email or voice.
I called DOL and confirmed it.
Filed from NJ

kiran00 said:
Congratulations.... I guess and hope its on its way.. can you please tell me which state its filed from? and who told you that its certified?

Thanks,
- Kasturi

am_frustrated said:
I had been saying all along that my "RIR denial" was not an NOF and that i didnt receive any cuttoff date for rebuttal. After pursuing with my lawyer it turns out that i DID receive NOF and the rebuttal date is July 26th.

My lawyer also said that there are lots many in 2002/2003 that have been shifted to TR..

Did your lawyer gave any particular reason why these are being shifted to TR? Did he say what type of case like (SWA, EB2...) are being given RIR Denial NOFs?

So did your attorney think there is a chance to go back to RIR by doing rebuttal.
am_frustrated said:

GC_Lover said:
Did your lawyer gave any particular reason why these are being shifted to TR? Did he say what type of case like (SWA, EB2...) are being given RIR Denial NOFs?
She said it was prior to BEC days. And i personally think the reason was due to layoffs consequent to the .com bubble burst.

fangf said:
So did your attorney think there is a chance to go back to RIR by doing rebuttal.
Oo, no way, rebuttal wont help in this case because they have already determined that the employers efforts were not satisfactory. She thinks we wouldnt stand any better chance by rebutting. (and i think so too).

am_frustrated said:
Oo, no way, rebuttal wont help in this case because they have already determined that the employers efforts were not satisfactory. She thinks we wouldnt stand any better chance by rebutting. (and i think so too).

Is your attorney going to try doing the rebuttal? or you are just gonna wait for PBEC to send you advertisement instructions?

Labor approval from PBEC

My collegue got his labor approved last week from PBEC. He is not part of this forum but I thought I will post whatever details

PD: Dec 2003
State: VA
Approval: July 06,2006
EB3

ss1026 said:
My collegue got his labor approved last week from PBEC. He is not part of this forum but I thought I will post whatever details

PD: Dec 2003
State: VA
Approval: July 06,2006
EB3
Are you sure PD is Dec 2003 ? Is it special handling case?

Labor approval from VA

What do you mean by 'special handling'. I dont think there was any special circumstance or such. And he is EB3

va_aug_2002 said:
Are you sure PD is Dec 2003 ? Is it special handling case?

my Sister in law's Info

Labor condition
EB3 RIR New Jersey PBEC
PD Sept 2004
RD Sept 2004
45 Day Letter Recieved : May 2006
45 Day Letter Replied : 5th june 2006
Approval Date ???????

ss1026 said:
What do you mean by 'special handling'. I dont think there was any special circumstance or such. And he is EB3
Wow...so PBEC is approving Jan 2003 as well as Dec 2003 cases...looks like as somebody was mentioning, they are clearing all the simple cases irrespective of PD.

va_aug_2002 said:
Wow...so PBEC is approving Jan 2003 as well as Dec 2003 cases...looks like as somebody was mentioning, they are clearing all the simple cases irrespective of PD.

Even for clearing simple cases they have been following some trend uptill now. Since last month or so they went in order from 2002 to 2003. But this is just too much, Dec 2003 approval. :confused:

PBEC Status

My Employer Called PBEC this morning to get the status and here are the details

1) 45 day letter is received
2) Case was put in review queue
3) Initial review is completed
4) Next step is to be reviewed by an analyst for approval

It could take up to 6 months but he cannot guarantee if it will take less or more time

PD: November, 27 , 2001
FL, TR
45 Days letter received in middle of 2005 and replied.

Thanks

There must be a mistake

He is providing his co-workers info. Please ask your co-worker for detail info and provide us correct info. I think his PD is 2002, not 2003.

GC_Lover said:
Even for clearing simple cases they have been following some trend uptill now. Since last month or so they went in order from 2002 to 2003. But this is just too much, Dec 2003 approval. :confused:

GC_Lover said:

:confused: i know...mine's on jan 2004 VA RIR. lets see what happens. There's no way to find out whats going on there??

Well it must be 2002 then!

If you say so.. Cmon, cant you just believe that someone got lucky. PBEC is trying to do it in FIFO but that are not good at it. So I guess it is good for my collegue. What else can I say. It is Dec 2003. I was just trying to provide some info for the forum but if you need, take a tums and chill

nohope_for_lc said:
He is providing his co-workers info. Please ask your co-worker for detail info and provide us correct info. I think his PD is 2002, not 2003.