Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Is it for 140/539/765

In the proposed statement USCIS indicated $1000 per petition for premium processing and it would take 15 calendar days.

"U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) offers expedited
processing of certain employment-based petitions and applications
(hereinafter collectively referred to as ``Forms'') through its Premium
Processing Service. For an additional processing fee of $1,000, Premium
Processing Service guarantees that USCIS will process designated Forms,
and designated classifications within these Forms, within 15 calendar
days of receiving a Request for Premium Processing Service, Form I-907.

"

The fee and the time frame is same for I-539 and EAD (765) as well.

Read the article completely. All types of I-140s are not eligible.

But it is not available yet. They are going to post on USCIS website from when they would start taking applications for premium processing.

The following is the posting from that notice

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Statutory
Designated classifications Corresponding employment- description of
within Form I-140 based immigrant visa immigrant visa
classifications\1\ classifications
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aliens of extraordinary EB-1.................... INA
ability. 203(b)(1)(A),
8 U.S.C.
1153(b)(1)(A).
Outstanding professors and EB-1.................... INA
researchers. 203(b)(1)(B),
8 U.S.C.
1153(b)(1)(B).
Multinational executives and EB-1.................... INA
managers. 203(b)(1)(C),
8 U.S.C.
1153(b)(1)(C).
Members of professions with EB-2.................... INA
advanced degrees or 203(b)(2)(A),
exceptional ability not 8 U.S.C.
seeking a National Interest 1153(b)(2)(A).
Waiver.
Skilled workers.............. EB-3.................... INA
203(b)(3)(A)(i
), 8 U.S.C.
1153(b)(3)(A)(
i).
Professionals................ EB-3.................... INA
203(b)(3)(A)(i
i), 8 U.S.C.
1153(b)(3)(A)(
ii).
nyprog-8-27 said:
Anyone has a ballpark idea how much would it cost?

saknia said:
Aug 2003 ???

Follow this Drill

9.00 AM - Call Attorney

4.00 PM -Check Post everyday

I didn't get you, giving my details again

Priority Date: Feb28,2002
RD (PHILLY): AUG,2003
CASE TRANSFERRED TO BACKLOG CENTER: NOV,2004
VA/RIR/EB-3/45 DAYS LETTER RECEIVED AND REPLIED ON FEB11,2005

Saknia, please let me know if you reach on any conclusion.

Rir Eb 3 June 2002 ?????? Nj State

Dear Members -

Can anyone please predict when my LC may come through. This was filed in June 24 2002. I responded to the 45 day letter on Oct 7th. I do see that some of the members got approvals from May - June.

My company recently moved to a new location. They do have address forwarding from the old location. Could this be a problem?

Thank you so much for your help!

Raj

Filed Date - June 24, 2002
Replied to 45 day Letter - Oct 7, 2004
RIR / EB 3/ NJ
waiting for LC approval.

Colleague of mine got labor approved.
NJ EB3 RIR
PD: 8/1/2002
Never went to region.
Not sure when 45 day letter was received
Approval Date: 5/4/2006

Thank You, Good Night & Good LUck

I am a US citizen and I have been posting here for a few years on behalf of a close friend who went through the employer-sponsored GC process. She first applied in May 2003, waited 2.5 years, then switched to PERM last December. She's all done now: she just got her I-485 approved this morning.

I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone here who's been helpful. I think this kind of camaderie and grassroots-based efforts is what makes this country beautiful. But there are plenty of ugly things about this country -- I urge everyone who eventually becomes a citizen to vote! Immigrants must speak out!

Thank you, good night & good luck,

-Nuculer

nuculer said:
I am a US citizen and I have been posting here for a few years on behalf of a close friend who went through the employer-sponsored GC process. She first applied in May 2003, waited 2.5 years, then switched to PERM last December. She's all done now: she just got her I-485 approved this morning.

I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone here who's been helpful. I think this kind of camaderie and grassroots-based efforts is what makes this country beautiful. But there are plenty of ugly things about this country -- I urge everyone who eventually becomes a citizen to vote! Immigrants must speak out!

Thank you, good night & good luck,

-Nuculer

Thank you for the update and good luck to your friend on the path to citizenship :)

Hi,

Does it seem like they will start processing Labor certs from PA too?? I have been following this thread with VA, CA and MD cases, but rarely ever see PA approvals... I have an EB3 Pending application as of 24th Dec 2002, from PA. replied to 45 Day letter in March 05, nothing yet...

Another thing i noticed was Eb2 and Eb3 are getting processed around the same time line..may be a couple of months here or there.

Are there any PA approvals from dates around Nov-Dec 02?

Oh boy am i waiting to clear this Labor cert level..

Premium Processing

Is it for the Labor or I 140? Please clarify.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the proposed statement USCIS indicated $1000 per petition for premium processing and it would take 15 calendar days.

"U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) offers expedited
processing of certain employment-based petitions and applications
(hereinafter collectively referred to as ``Forms'') through its Premium
Processing Service. For an additional processing fee of $1,000, Premium
Processing Service guarantees that USCIS will process designated Forms,
and designated classifications within these Forms, within 15 calendar
days of receiving a Request for Premium Processing Service, Form I-907.
"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
Greencarddream said:
Is it for the Labor or I 140? Please clarify.

It's for the I-140 .... if it was for the labor, the premium processing queue would be backlogged as everybody would go for it : $1000 x 215000 left = $215M

Maybe they should consider it ;)

akrkap said:
Dear Members -

Can anyone please predict when my LC may come through. This was filed in June 24 2002. I responded to the 45 day letter on Oct 7th. I do see that some of the members got approvals from May - June.

My company recently moved to a new location. They do have address forwarding from the old location. Could this be a problem?

Thank you so much for your help!

Raj
I have received 45 day letter on 5/16/06 and PD is NJ-RIR-EB3- 6/3/02.

Filed Date - June 24, 2002
Replied to 45 day Letter - Oct 7, 2004
RIR / EB 3/ NJ
waiting for LC approval.

So you just got your 45 day letter even though your Priority date is from June 2002 RIR EB3 NJ?

Some of my collleagues at work recieved their LC. They filed in June 02 from NJ (RIR). That is why I am so much concerned.

Also, my company recently moved to a new location. They do have address forwarding from the old place. Does anyone know how the approvals are sent? could this be a problem? The fact that I responded to the 45 day letter in Sep of last year concerns me a lot. Any predections?

Thanks,
Raj

Can u pls. update my info on the Priority Date Tracker

NJ / EB2 / RIR
ETA Case Number : P-05129-01XXX
Date of Acceptance for processing : 01/13/2003
45 Day Letter Recd : 03/06/2006
45 Day Letter Reply : 03/10/2006

7th Year Ext Screen Shot

Hello Every one,

I have recd my 7th yr ext screen shot and it says
Case Source:Region

Does this mean my case got approved from state? Please help me understand what does this mean??

Thanks in advance and good luck to every one.

Raj

justdoit said:
Colleague of mine got labor approved.
NJ EB3 RIR
PD: 8/1/2002
Never went to region.
Not sure when 45 day letter was received
Approval Date: 5/4/2006

This is probably a good sign. The fact that case didn't reached its region, RD might not be a factor. It seems that PBEC is still adjudicating more 2002 PDs. Keeping the hope alive ...

Yes. Case Source: Region means that it has cleared state and reached federal. You should be ahead in the queue.

bplboy said:
Hello Every one,

I have recd my 7th yr ext screen shot and it says
Case Source:Region

Does this mean my case got approved from state? Please help me understand what does this mean??

Thanks in advance and good luck to every one.

Raj

BEC approvals

Hi,
A number of us received approvals for our labor from BEC. Letters were sent to our OLD home address, though almost all of us moved to a new location since then. I was fortunate to get this letter in my hand, as this gentleman who moved into my old home could track me back.

Our letters are just one sheet. I guess, more papers were sent to our attorneys on the same day as our letters were sent.

PD: Around October 2002
Approvals: Around 5 of us (within one week period). About same number of folks are still waiting for approvals with similar PD.
In my case, PD: Oct 30, 2002
My category: EB2 (I firmly believe this makes no difference in approvals)
State: VA

Congratulation,

Can you tell what is the approval date on your letter?
para_no_id said:
Hi,
A number of us received approvals for our labor from BEC. Letters were sent to our OLD home address, though almost all of us moved to a new location since then. I was fortunate to get this letter in my hand, as this gentleman who moved into my old home could track me back.

Our letters are just one sheet. I guess, more papers were sent to our attorneys on the same day as our letters were sent.

Approvals: Around 5 of us (within one week period). About same number of folks are still waiting for approvals with similar PD.

Thanks for the Reply

Hello GC_from_NJ,

Thanks for the prompt response.

Wish you a good luck.

GC_from_NJ said:
Yes. Case Source: Region means that it has cleared state and reached federal. You should be ahead in the queue.

para_no_id said:
Hi,

Congrats to you and all your friends!

I am surprised that PBEC is sending letter to the candidates also. Did you guys send fax/call PBEC/tried to get status from somebody else and thats why they are sending letter to you or they are sending the approval letters to everybody?

???

Hi Saknia,

I've just talked to my Lawyer, and it seems that he doesn't know what's happening of my LC right now. He doesn't know this website "immigrationportal.com" that there are many LC approvals already in Philadelphia for 2002. He just said that he's relying on the government website and AILA website with regards to immigrations news and status regarding LC. He want me to wait till 2007 to clear up the Backlog. Is he idiot? or just fucking dollars sucker?

Im still waiting for my LC. It seems that PD November 2002 is now the recent approval.