I just received my 7thYear extension screen shot
it shows that my case source as State.

Any Help , is truely appreciated.

Thx,
:)

More delay ...

saknia said:
05/25/2006: DOL Foreign Labor Certification Chief Change Again on June 12, 2006

Former Chief of DFLC, Dr. William Carlson, is returning to his previous position and the current acting Chief, John Beverly, will be transferred to another position. This shift in the leadership is expected to bring some changes in the labor certification practice and policy.

It definitely means more delay on their part :mad:

manwithnoname said:
Rikki:

Are you sure that your case moved to the region before it was send to Backlog Elimination Center? The following link shows the status of the cases as of January 2005. For DC, the SWA was processing the cases for December 2001 at that time.
http://www.ilw.com/govttimes/department-of-labor.shtm

Hi manwithnoname,

I dont know how to interpret the data on the given URL, could you please help me .
and also i dont know when my case was moved to region or what ever.

Please help
Thx,

rikki,

Case Source: State means that it has not moved to region yet. If your case had moved to region and you have any document as proof then contact your lawyer and let him know of the same.

Regional cases are getting approved now so act fast.

rikki said:
Hi manwithnoname,

I dont know how to interpret the data on the given URL, could you please help me .
and also i dont know when my case was moved to region or what ever.

Please help
Thx,

Ray of light!

FYI.

Foreign labor certification office in DC can provide status for your case if you have the case number from the 45 day letter. They will not talk to the alien but will give the status to the lawyer or the employer. So if you are losing sleep over PBEC and want to make sure everything is OK after replying 45 day letter, the number to call is 202-693-3010.

Happy waiting!

jul2002eb2md said:
FYI.

Foreign labor certification office in DC can provide status for your case if you have the case number from the 45 day letter. They will not talk to the alien but will give the status to the lawyer or the employer. So if you are losing sleep over PBEC and want to make sure everything is OK after replying 45 day letter, the number to call is 202-693-3010.

Happy waiting!
Where did you get this info?

can I do that in screen shot if my H1b do not need extend yet?

THanks a lot for your reply and writing format for screen shot. I just wonder whether I can send screen shot request to them because my H1B not need 7 year extend yet. Is it ok?Thanks.

GC_Ven said:
send an email to 'h1b7yr@phi.dflc.us' following is the format i have used. try to send an email from your official mail if you have one.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please provide us with the proof of submission to apply for an extension of H-1B visa.

Here are the details of my Permanent labor.

Company Name:
Alien Name:
Priority Date:

Thank you for your attention.

your name

no 45 letter yet

Guys,

My case was filed from NY in Nov. 2003 as EB3 and then refiled as EB2 in Feb.2004 for same position,however I still didn't even the 45 letter , so I called Philly BEC yestoday and they said my case was on temporary status and they saw some data missing like PD...they said they would contact my lawyer to get it.

So it's really frustrate for me,I feel my paralegal was not working on case in a responsible attitude, I told my paralegal( hired by my company) BEC may call her to correct something , today I also sent a email to my company's visa team to try to get some help .

Should I keep pushing paralegal directly or through my company's visa team ?
my company is a huge one though.

Anyone know what's my actual PD cause I have 2 cases active in BEC?

nyfunman

==========
PD:11/2003 as EB3 or 02/2004 as EB2 ???
45 letter : ???

First hand info

justdoit said:
Where did you get this info?

There was a post that said call this dude Mark and he can provide status. He is probably gone on vacation cuz he ain't answering his phone. So I found this number from DOL website and I spoke to this dude and first refused to say anything and I tried sound more desperate. He asked for my case number and said my case was "NOT DENIED YET". Yeah, like that was suppose to make make me feel better after waiting for 4 damn years.
When my HR called he said its was sent for final review in April, who knows what the hell that means. All I know is more waiting. Hope we all get ours before the 11 million illegals.

case marked as EXISTENCE CHECK = FAILED

jul2002eb2md said:
FYI.

Happy waiting!

Hi,
I used the number, and was able to get a live body on the phone. He was able to pull up my case, and told me that the case was updated on 08/05, and EXISTENCE CHECK was now marked as FAILED.
My Employer had moved last August, and we did send out a letter to DBEC indicating the new address. However, the records still show the old address.
Apparently, they either have not received the letter, or it is in some pile waiting for action.

Does any one know the implications of this update? What should my next action be?

nEvergreen
EB2/Min 08/2004
No 45 day letter
case D-05206-xxxxx

jul2002eb2md said:
There was a post that said call this dude Mark and he can provide status. He is probably gone on vacation cuz he ain't answering his phone. So I found this number from DOL website and I spoke to this dude and first refused to say anything and I tried sound more desperate. He asked for my case number and said my case was "NOT DENIED YET". Yeah, like that was suppose to make make me feel better after waiting for 4 damn years.
When my HR called he said its was sent for final review in April, who knows what the hell that means. All I know is more waiting. Hope we all get ours before the 11 million illegals.

I called the number and was able to talk to somebody but she said;
a) they cannot verify case status from their end
b) told me to call PBEC directly (only Attorney or employer can call though)

She asked me for my PD as well and gave me some information that they're still processing 2001 cases. Hopefully, good news for those who had waited longer than me. cheers

Gender!!

I talked a DUDE, HE ..... not SHE. SHE directs everyone one to Philadelphia backhole. SHE is heartless. HE feels pity and takes time to look into your case.
My guess, HE is a morning person so call before 2 PM. When my HR called late afternoon they got SHE not HE. They had to call again to get HE. HE was helpful. And HE is calleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed Arian.

Good luck!!!

jul2002eb2md said:
I talked a DUDE, HE ..... not SHE. SHE directs everyone one to Philadelphia backhole. SHE is heartless. HE feels pity and takes time to look into your case.
My guess, HE is a morning person so call before 2 PM. When my HR called late afternoon they got SHE not HE. They had to call again to get HE. HE was helpful. And HE is calleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed Arian.

Good luck!!!

Point taken, I'll remember HIM instead :)
BTW, I've asked my employer to call PBEC directly and would you believe that their system was down? I think I've heard this reason many times ...

aaaaaaarhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh #$%^$%^#R%#$%#%$#%#%

u know!!

Taurus06 said:
BTW, I've asked my employer to call PBEC directly and would you believe that their system was down? I think I've heard this reason many times ...

kwtomtom said:
THanks a lot for your reply and writing format for screen shot. I just wonder whether I can send screen shot request to them because my H1B not need 7 year extend yet. Is it ok?Thanks.

Not a problem, go ahead and request for one. If you take a poll lots and lots of people here have utilized the screen shot service.

Well the final decision is yours, if you wanted to send an email. I have utilized it atleast 4 times. :)

Hell noooooooooo

Dont call PBEC. They only have SHEs answering the phone all the time. SHEs are very skillful, very good and very well trained. Good at convincing you that waiting another 12 years is actually good for you and your family.

An Amendment Negative to EB Immigration Passed Today

Source: http://www.immigration-law.com

The Senate passed today Bingaman amendment to limit the total number of EB aliens including spouses and children for the EB-based green cards be limited to 650,000 during any fiscal year. The original bill was to exempt the spouses and children of the EB immigrants from the numerical limitation and principal EB immigrants number was proposed to be 450,000. In a way, these two proposals remain intact, provided that the spouses and children can indirectly restrict the total EB numbers available for the EB immigrants and their spouses and children.

Status check

Finally HR from my employer was able to talk to a live person in PBEC.
However they (don't know HE or SHE) did not give much answers to any of the questions such as what date they are processing, what is the schedule.
At the very last after many requests, they were able to tell my case status.
It is "in process"

Saknia,
What does it mean by case is "in process"? does it mean it has gone to any of the CO's for approval?

Taurus06 said: