Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Am also waiting. CA/RIR/EB2 PD 08/02, RD(CA Region) 06/03,
PBEC RD 11/04

Transfered from CA regional to PBEC

2002calabor said:
I have a PD of 09/2002 and am also waiting. Maybe I should get my lawyer to check the status?

hello, Saknia:

Your massage makes me feel a little better. However, can you predict how soon it will be?
My company has a approved LC which has siminar PD as mine. However, I heard I-140/substitution need to take longer time, at least half year to 1 year. Moreover, my major is little different from the major on the approved LC. I do not know whether I need to use this LC for substitution or wait for my own.

Your prediction and suggestion are highly appreicated.
saknia said:
Your RD is 2003 and if your 45 day replied in Feb Mar 05 then you will get it soon

Not sure if this is true or not??

Other than PD, employer name is also vital; seems PBEC picks up the employer in an alphabetical order - so company starting with A, B, C are better off as compared to X, Y and Z... who knows this may be true?

Are the majority of people - who have not yet recd approvals - starts with last few alpha's... any thing is possible!!!!!!

how come approval w/o 45day LL???

saknia said:
poppyjoy
Registered User Join Date: Jun 2002

LC Approval

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PD: October 22, 2002
45 Day Letter Received : NO
Labor Approved - May 18,2006
EB2 RIR

gchelpme said:
Other than PD, employer name is also vital; seems PBEC picks up the employer in an alphabetical order - so company starting with A, B, C are better off as compared to X, Y and Z... who knows this may be true?

Are the majority of people - who have not yet recd approvals - starts with last few alpha's... any thing is possible!!!!!!

But in that case all the ppl from that organization should be waiting but that’s not TRUE.Some of my co-workers got their approval and some are still waiting(same company same dept )…. I tried last name combination also but that is also random...

:confused: :confused:
--Ladude10
PD July 2002 EB3 CA

Easy--- said:
hello, Saknia:

Your massage makes me feel a little better. However, can you predict how soon it will be?
My company has a approved LC which has siminar PD as mine. However, I heard I-140/substitution need to take longer time, at least half year to 1 year. Moreover, my major is little different from the major on the approved LC. I do not know whether I need to use this LC for substitution or wait for my own.

Your prediction and suggestion are highly appreicated.

If you have some money to burn you can try this

File 140 with substitution and with Premium processiing

If that does not work out you can use this Labor as multiple 140 is allowed. Talk to Attorney on this. They can guide yu better as to make decission on this depends on scrutiny of your papers and approved Labor one

Max you wil see your won LC in 2 -3 weeks time

ladude10 said:
But in that case all the ppl from that organization should be waiting but that’s not TRUE.Some of my co-workers got their approval and some are still waiting(same company same dept )…. I tried last name combination also but that is also random...

:confused: :confused:
--Ladude10
PD July 2002 EB3 CA

Here is an formula.. take it easy....
For ( year = 2001; year <= 2005; year++)
{
for (month = 1; month <= 12; month++)
{
if ( (year == 2001) || ((year == 2002) && (month <= 5)) )
{
Continue; // Need not to approve
}
else
{
lca_number = get_LCA_number()

// see if dividable
is_lca_ dividable = lca_number / randomize() //random number
if(is_lac_dividable == TRUE)
{
Approve this lca_number
}
else
{
Continue // skip this case…
}
}
}

take it easy... :confused: :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Labor Wait

Hi Sakina,

I will complete 4 yrs of H1B in June 2006. My Green Card was applied by company in June 2004(from Georgia). It was applied under EB3(B.S in Computers.).

Didnt go to Federal.I have received my 45 day letter from PBEC Sept 2005.

Attorney said approvals will be faster after June.

When should I probably expect the Labor?
Should I apply through Perm?

Thanks.

EB3 Non-RIR Question - Saknia

Hi Sakinia and Others
For a case already approved at State Level and sent to Federal Approval at Philly - What more has to be processed by philly for approval, specifically interms of finding suitable citizens to fill the job, is there a requirement at federal level to go through the process of interviewing the potential candidates similar to what was done at State Level?

In otherwords what is the proceedure once the Non RIR cases get approved by State and sent to Philly?

Thanks for any info.

WaitingForLC_77 said:
Hi Sakina,

I will complete 4 yrs of H1B in June 2006. My Green Card was applied by company in June 2004(from Georgia). It was applied under EB3(B.S in Computers.).

Didnt go to Federal.I have received my 45 day letter from PBEC Sept 2005.

Attorney said approvals will be faster after June.

When should I probably expect the Labor?
Should I apply through Perm?

Thanks.

Since you are EB3 and your case did not reach Federal before getting to PBEC we can assume that it will take sometime before you get approved

PBEC is projecting to clear all Backlog by Sep 2007. ( that is all Cases till Mar 2005 - this is another thing which needs clarification. assumption is Backlog is that existed Before they Start PERM. It is assumed that after PERM no body went in the regular route)

They are in June - Sep 2002 now ( in May 2006) . They have about 30 Months of Backlog to finish in 16 Months. So expected speed of approvals could be 2 months of Backlog cleared per each passing month.Going by that you can get approved in another 11 Months - say April 2007. ( This is worst scenario. Don't Panic)

As far as Visa is concerned - EB3 to reach June 2004 could take more than a Year ( assuming one - two months movement from now + any recapture effect )

By the time your Labor clears Visa might reach or may not reach your PD as well.

If you file PERM now you will get approved in 90 days ( 30 days preparation +60 days wai time) . Then you can do 140 and it will help you to get extn for 3 years.Plus you could do EB2 as well.

After Visa recapture EB2 might move faster ( Because Iam assuming that majority of unused Visa that is planned for re capture could be in eb2 and not EB3 as we all expect!!!)

Considering these I will advise you to go for PERM. Talk to an Attorney and explore filing for a different position so that this old Labor can still be used.

You can get extension for 7th year using this.( even if it is Rejected now as it has passed one year now). Apply for extn and then go for PERM just to be sure.

Finally PBEC has to show prove before we could assume they will finsih in Sep 2007. This is highly subjective and can change.!!!!

All the Best

crosslanes said:
Hi Sakinia and Others
For a case already approved at State Level and sent to Federal Approval at Philly - What more has to be processed by philly for approval, specifically interms of finding suitable citizens to fill the job, is there a requirement at federal level to go through the process of interviewing the potential candidates similar to what was done at State Level?

In otherwords what is the proceedure once the Non RIR cases get approved by State and sent to Philly?

Thanks for any info.

State level processing is Legwork done by Junir Guys. Federal Guys are like Bosses who go by Papers submitted for approval. Normally there should not be any further work by them unless they suspect somthing.

But on the work submitted by Philly State Region, SS is taking his time to approve . God knows why !!!

khogaye said:
Thanks saknia for taking interest! My case was transferred to Philly in August,2003 and moved to PBEC on 09/02/2004. ETA case no. P-04246-xxxxx. Please let me know if you reach on any conclusion.

Aug 2003 ???

Follow this Drill

9.00 AM - Call Attorney

4.00 PM -Check Post everyday

StressTestInUSA said:
Congrats BigBang..!! now its all cakewalk for you being in a EB2 category, dont waste a single minute now..!!

Mine is a case acquisition case, meaning, the old company filed my labor is acquired by this current one. The current one, replied the 45 day letter with consent to go ahead with certification. Can you PM me with the documents the attorney submitted with the 45 day letter,if you dont mind.

I have done quite a few no.of of requests to PBEC for 7th yr extn email, to see if the new company changes r reflected in the screenshot.
StressTest your message box is full.

My 45DL was received a 15 months ago and at that time my old company lawyer replied with consent to proceed with the case. Later on this company got bought in part and I received my LC approval at my old company's lawyer address. So no documents were filed along with 45 DL. to prove successor in interest.

From what I know it is possible to file an amendment to LC App. and company's name gets changed. Look up at DOL's website and it does have a section for successor in interest. The documentation required at LC stage to prove successor in interest is much lesser and is relatively easier to prove than at I-140 stage.

In your case a reply to 45 DL by acquiring company should be sufficient. You should get your LC approved in new company's name.

Thanks BigBang..!!

I am happy for you for getting out of this shit. This is seeming to be a never-ending wait and getting into a depression mode sometimes as to where we are heading in life..!!

Talking in the filmi-style, I have no more tears in eyes to cry-out...!!

ksurjan said:
I know this may have been amswered before, but still can one of the gurus please explain what happens when a T-XXXXXX case number changes to a P-XXXX case number?
Mine changed today. Can I expect to get the 45 day letter soon?
Any response highly appreciated.

State - NY
PD Dec 12, 2002

How do you know that it has cahnged from T to P.

Case Source

Gurus,

I requested a screen shot recently, just to confirm my case was not lost or closed for some stupid reason, after 45 day letter was replied. Any way good news the case is still active :) but I have noticed one problem in the screen shot.

Case Source has been changed to State from Region after 45 day letter was issued(or say after full data entry). Before the 45 day letter Case Source was REGION which was the right one.

Did any one have a similar situation, or should that create any problems of any kind :confused:.

Any thoughts ....... :rolleyes:

SAKNIA,
You seem to be an ultimate guru....any idea on when would my LC get approved???

Info attached in signature.

Thanks in advance,

RC