Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Kool.

kaimunwong said:
Hello All,
I have been a silent reader of this forum. Just wanted to inform everyone that I received my labor approval today.

Details are:
-------------
EB3/RIR
State:CA
PD: November 12 2002
45 Day Letter Received : 02-15-2005
ETA case number: P-04321-XXXXX

Good luck to all.

Best regards,
Kai

kaimunwong said:
Hello All,
I have been a silent reader of this forum. Just wanted to inform everyone that I received my labor approval today.

Details are:
-------------
EB3/RIR
State:CA
PD: November 12 2002
45 Day Letter Received : 02-15-2005
ETA case number: P-04321-XXXXX

Good luck to all.

Best regards,
Kai

November 2002! I guess they are on "Mission California". Good for CA guys.

bigbang2001 said:
I received a letter at home address that Labor is approved. Confirmed this with attorney and he also got one with ETA 750 A and B. Saknia your words were true, it happened in this month itself.

Alas it is probably a year late. My company got acquired (partial acquistion) and though the buying company lawyer is confident of successor in interest, the word on web seems to be otherwise. Still I will fight on and see. If I have come this far may be there is a chance. I will update this forum at a later date for those of you in similar situation.

For those of you before me and in particularly with PD 2001, I have my deepest prayer that you get out of this hell hole in next few weeks.

StressTest, Saknia thanks for inputs. You were good friends and I wish for the day this thread is deleted and everyone gets approval.

My details are below listed. If someone needs more information I would be glad to provide.

CA EB-2 RIR
P-04322-06...
PD 01/11/2002
RD 09/23/2003
45DL 02/23/2005
Job Requirement MS [in lieu of MS BS + 5 ]
Qual. Possessed BS + 8
Date Approved 05/15/2006
Number of times I sent mail to H1b extension #2
(Aprilc2002 mentioned they are keeping tabs on this)

Congrats BigBang..!! now its all cakewalk for you being in a EB2 category, dont waste a single minute now..!!

Mine is a case acquisition case, meaning, the old company filed my labor is acquired by this current one. The current one, replied the 45 day letter with consent to go ahead with certification. Can you PM me with the documents the attorney submitted with the 45 day letter,if you dont mind.

I have done quite a few no.of of requests to PBEC for 7th yr extn email, to see if the new company changes r reflected in the screenshot.

mic123 said:
Thanks a lot what is ETA#. where do I get this.

AS u said I should go for perm. I am in 5th year , should I transfer the existing case to Perm or file a new case through a new employer.

Since you are in 5th Year this is the best time to consider PERM so that when you reach 7th year you have Labor/!40 ?485 pending for more than 1 year

If your employer agree try and do PERM for a different position ( a postion that can suit you well) .

There is no need to convert this to PERM as it is riskly. If possibke try a New perm

Anyone know, Why CA cases are getting so much attention from PBEC? There are mid 2002 cases from several states pending with PBEC.

Is it true that NY case moved to philly backlog center wont issue ETA no?

One of my friend who applied his labour from Newyork state in Sept 2004 was moved to philadelphia backlog center. So far he didnt get any case number from his lawyer. Lawyer always saying that Newyork or Philly didnt issue any Case number or ETA number for applied labour. Is it true? If not how we can get with out lawyer? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
atlantaj said:
Saknia,

I haven't received my 45-day letter. what should I do?
Thanks,
You should have recived the 45 days long back. May be your comonay recived and replied already. Check with them

If not ask them to speak to the Attorney and send Letter to PBEC eqnquiring about that

Act now and fast.

Premium processing services introduced for I-140 and more

Source: Immigration Law

05/23/2006: USCIS Designates I-140, EB-Based I-539, EB-Based I-765 for Premium Processing Services

USCIS designated, effective today, these legal proceedings to eligible for the premium processing services. Unlike some previous information released through other sources, this designation does not indicate that the USCIS will suspend or terminate the concurrent I-140/I-485 filing. Good news. For the designation rule, please click here

USCIS also released another rule to inform the customers of the premium processing services that the services will be managed and operated flexibly and the USCIS will use its website to notify the public of the dates of availability of premium processing services. For this announcement, please click here

No news yet

No news yet .. my employer & attorney doesnt want to check my status. All they say is, "wait", it shd happen & pbec has a cut-off date to clear all cases by July07. :confused: :confused:

what to say

Called PBEC to know my case status and lady told me that she cannot let me know the status. However, she mentioned that 45 days letter dispatch will be completed by June 2006 and after that they will focus on approvals. Extremely frustrating .............VA/FEB28-2002/RIR/45 DAYS LETTER RECEIVED AND REPLIED ON FEB11,2005

khogaye said:
Called PBEC to know my case status and lady told me that she cannot let me know the status. However, she mentioned that 45 days letter dispatch will be completed by June 2006 and after that they will focus on approvals. Extremely frustrating .............VA/FEB28-2002/RIR/45 DAYS LETTER RECEIVED AND REPLIED ON FEB11,2005

Hi

Has your case made it to Regional before getting transfered to PBEC

If so Can you tell me when your case went to Regional ( Philly) before Backlog started . They transfered case to PBEC in Oct-Dec 2004 time frame. What I am looking for is to get your RD date prior to that

This will help in coming to conclusion on RD Priority. Iam thinking that all Regional cases they have set a Priority based on the Receipt date. That combined with Labor PD and 45 Day letter date detrmines your turn in the Queue

Hi saknia,

Sorry I quite don't understand the second part. Why are so many Jul/Aug 2002 cases pending if new hands were deployed to tackle Jul/Aug cases?

And is this your guess or do you have some insider info?

saknia said:
Only Reson I can say could for this
Cases from 2001 to June 2002 were with Officers who were deployed now to finish the task of 45 day letter before June 2006.They donlt have an immediate Target for Approvals till Sep 2007.
They got some New hands( may be from DBEC) who were deployed to start Cases from July/Aug 2002
If this is True all these pending cases will see light soon

MD 2001 case certified.

Hi All. I got an email from my lawyer that my case been certified.
Thanks everybody for all the information and I hope everybody got cerified
soon.

EB2 RIR
sesa rec date: sept 2001
45 days letters: jan 2005
certified:May 16, 2006

mrcMD said:
soon.

EB2 RIR

This is the first 2001 case to be certified in months. Hope this is a hrbinger of good times to come. With 140 premium precocessing you can expect to get your GC in 2-3 months. Freedom at last!!

gcby2020 said:
This is the first 2001 case to be certified in months. Hope this is a hrbinger of good times to come. With 140 premium precocessing you can expect to get your GC in 2-3 months. Freedom at last!!

GC in 2-3 months?. How is that possible?... I might be wrong but I beleive that after I140 stage it takes more time in I485 stage.

Also to those guys from 2001 and early 2002 and who are waiting, this 2001 case approval comes as an assurance that their cases are not forgotten.

mrcMD

Congrats!
I see a silver lining when I see old cases approved !

mrcMD said:
soon.
EB2 RIR

bigbang2001 said:
I received a letter at home address that Labor is approved. Confirmed this with attorney and he also got one with ETA 750 A and B. Saknia your words were true, it happened in this month itself.

Alas it is probably a year late. My company got acquired (partial acquistion) and though the buying company lawyer is confident of successor in interest, the word on web seems to be otherwise. Still I will fight on and see. If I have come this far may be there is a chance. I will update this forum at a later date for those of you in similar situation.

For those of you before me and in particularly with PD 2001, I have my deepest prayer that you get out of this hell hole in next few weeks.

StressTest, Saknia thanks for inputs. You were good friends and I wish for the day this thread is deleted and everyone gets approval.

My details are below listed. If someone needs more information I would be glad to provide.

CA EB-2 RIR
P-04322-06...
PD 01/11/2002
RD 09/23/2003
45DL 02/23/2005
Job Requirement MS [in lieu of MS BS + 5 ]
Qual. Possessed BS + 8
Date Approved 05/15/2006
Number of times I sent mail to H1b extension #2
(Aprilc2002 mentioned they are keeping tabs on this)

first of all Congrats!!
questions: was your case remanded before it went to BEC??