Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Congrats

VOYAGER_99 said:
Ladies And Centilmen,
After 4 Years Painful Waiting, My Labor Approved Today 02/14/06
This Forum Helped Me Alot To Be Aware Of What Is Going On... Thanks To Everybody....
Happy Valentines Day

Pd June 25 2002 Eb3 Rir

Congrats Voyager. Could you please post more details like State, whether made it to Region eic?

Please Tell Us The Detail

VOYAGER_99 said:
Ladies And Centilmen,
This Forum Helped Me Alot To Be Aware Of What Is Going On... Thanks To Everybody....
Happy Valentines Day

Pd June 25 2002 Eb3 Rir

Could you plaese tell us the detail when did u receive your 45 days letter and when did u replied back ..... RIR/NON RIR State name and was it ever made regional or not please help other in understanding the trend

Good To See Approvals ...

VOYAGER_99 said:
Ladies And Centilmen,
Happy Valentines Day

Pd June 25 2002 Eb2 Rir

VOYAGER_99 said:
Ladies And Centilmen,
Happy Valentines Day

Pd June 25 2002 Eb3 Rir

One approval in a month! What a achievment!

StressTestInUSA said:
all 2001 guys r scaring the shit out of all of us stuck in PBEC..!!

Please post your approvals in bold and underline...we will all rejoice wiht you guys...!!
I am with you . Looks like no body is waiting before my PD Sept 17th 2001

Which State ?
VOYAGER_99 said:
Ladies And Centilmen,
Happy Valentines Day

Pd June 25 2002 Eb3 Rir

mY CASE dETAILS:

NJ june 25 2002 RIR eb3

45 day letter Sep- 9th 2005 ( answered same day)
Never made to regional. it has been sent to backlog directly.

Certified Feb. 8th 2006

any questions? i will let u guys know.
Thnaks

tanveer666 said:
Could you plaese tell us the detail when did u receive your 45 days letter and when did u replied back ..... RIR/NON RIR State name and was it ever made regional or not please help other in understanding the trend

bitu72 said:
i am in the same boat or u can say the later boat PD is 11/2004 -RIR -TX-EB3... will talk with HR,Manager and attorney for filling PERM. but my attorney is a real Hero ...seems like asking about 6000 for filing PERM. then our HR girl says it adds work for company count in another 2 grand... My boss says lets have strategy to deal..tried to explain this EB2/EB3/PERM the whole GC mess... tough for an american to understand... anyways now i have to proff its cost effective if we go PERM route so that we can file for H1 b for 3 years rather than 1 year...can i sell this ..time will tell will update u guys what went on with this theory... any suggestion from desi fertile mind to put this thing in a better convincing way...

bitu72,

I am in the same boat too, my PD is relatively closer to yours(11/04), I tried to explain my boss/HR to file PERM but they are reluctant because it involves an overhead cost and he/HR has to go thru the recruitement process again. Now I am in the process of convincing my boss, the approach I am planning to take is, either way they have to bear the costs, ex: 2K for each H1 extn, costs for Visa Stamping ($500), plust I should be given paid vacation to go out of Country for Visa stamping. Instead of doing that each yr, they can eliminate all that by filing PERM and I will get 3yr extensions if my I140 is approved (hopefully I need only one) . Not sure if it makes sense in your case...

Last edited by a moderator:
would you know if they made regional before transferred to BEC? thanks
PA EB2 RIR
PD: Jan 06, 2003
RD: Sept 09 2003

I meant to ask seabullPA,
PA EB2 RIR
RD: Sept 09 2003[/QUOTE]

seabullPA said:
I got the following information from my attorney yesterday.

"We have cases approved from PBEC. The PDs range from
Aug 2003 to Nov. 2004. All the cases are RIRs. All cases are
PA cases."

Mine has not been approved yet. My case is regular. h1b7yr
shows it as RIR though. According to the attorney the misclassification
will be corrected once an officer examines the case.

Wow....just Curious !!!!

TechGuy said:
One approval in a month! What a achievment!
In my understanding PBEC guys are visiting the applicants Company and do the real check about the company Existance, Canidate Existance, Company Income, Recrutment Effort????.......... and thats why they take this much time to approve a case.

1St week open a Case
2nd Week Visit Comapny, do check like dead or alive
3rd Week Farowrd to CO.
4th Week You got certified.
;;
;;
6ht Week "You Got Mail" ha ha...

What a protocol PBEC is fallowing......

To LiaoGuoXf

I didn't ask. But I think they all made to the regional since mine just made it
before being transfered to PBEC and mine PD is Nov 2004.

liaoguoxf said:
I meant to ask seabullPA,
PA EB2 RIR
RD: Sept 09 2003
[/QUOTE]

LC-closed

Hi guys,
My attorney is saying that, she has received a letter from PBEC stating that my case been closed due to lack of response to the 45 day letter. But either my attorney or my employeer has not received any request for the same.

Any sugg/info is appriciated.

Thanks.
PD: July 15 2002,
CA,
No 45 later. :mad:

Looks like PBEC doesn't have any chairs so they have decided to use MD 2001 boxes.

md_alien said:
Hey PBEC_Victim,

Sorry to dissapoint you but my case which is currently in the PBEC black hole has a PD of Jun 2001 ;)

kcnagaraju said:
Hi guys,
My attorney is saying that, she has received a letter from PBEC stating that my case been closed due to lack of response to the 45 day letter. But either my attorney or my employeer has not received any request for the same.

Any sugg/info is appriciated.

Thanks.
PD: July 15 2002,
CA,
No 45 later. :mad:

Quickly ask your Attorney to speak to any contact they have in PBEC. Otherwise he/she can send a letter explaining that you have not received the 45 day letter and ask for reopening of the Case

Ask the Attorney to send Continuity letter from the Employer stating that they are interested in the Continuation of the Labor ( Attorney should have format of this)for you and they want the case opened again. With that letter and the explanation that you have not received 45 day letter the Attorney can ask for re opening of the case.

Do this at the earliest

Thanks saknia,
I have asked my employer to follow up, mean while any idea how many day it takes to re-instate this?

Thanks

saknia said:
Quickly ask your Attorney to speak to any contact they have in PBEC. Otherwise he/she can send a letter explaining that you have not received the 45 day letter and ask for reopening of the Case

Ask the Attorney to send Continuity letter from the Employer stating that they are interested in the Continuation of the Labor ( Attorney should have format of this)for you and they want the case opened again. With that letter and the explanation that you have not received 45 day letter the Attorney can ask for re opening of the case.

Do this at the earliest