Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

ho_jayega,

How do you know this. It takes hell lot of time to vist the companies.
P-04307-32...
RIR
CA
PD: July 30 2002
45 Letter: Feb 2005
Replied: March 2005

ho_jayega said:
In my understanding PBEC guys are visiting the applicants Company and do the real check about the company Existance, Canidate Existance, Company Income, Recrutment Effort????.......... and thats why they take this much time to approve a case.

1St week open a Case
2nd Week Visit Comapny, do check like dead or alive
3rd Week Farowrd to CO.
4th Week You got certified.
;;
;;
6ht Week "You Got Mail" ha ha...

What a protocol PBEC is fallowing......

Last edited by a moderator:
Took 7 months

kcnagaraju said:
Thanks saknia,
I have asked my employer to follow up, mean while any idea how many day it takes to re-instate this?

Thanks

It took almost 7 months for me to reinstate my case. I got case closed notice in march 2005, and re-opened notice on october 2005.

EB3, CA- RIR
PD: 9/2002

kcnagaraju said:
Thanks saknia,
I have asked my employer to follow up, mean while any idea how many day it takes to re-instate this?

Thanks

After you reply it might take one to two weeks for them to reopen the case.
You can check that status through Proof of 7th extn e mail after you sent the letter and after 2 -3 weeks elapse

bklog_sufferer said:
bitu72,

I am in the same boat too, my PD is relatively closer to yours(11/04), I tried to explain my boss/HR to file PERM but they are reluctant because it involves an overhead cost and he/HR has to go thru the recruitement process again. Now I am in the process of convincing my boss, the approach I am planning to take is, either way they have to bear the costs, ex: 2K for each H1 extn, costs for Visa Stamping ($500), plust I should be given paid vacation to go out of Country for Visa stamping. Instead of doing that each yr, they can eliminate all that by filing PERM and I will get 3yr extensions if my I140 is approved (hopefully I need only one) . Not sure if it makes sense in your case...
good luck man //i just came out of a meeting trying to do this..my attorney scared the sh** out of our HR guys by telling them how horrible is this PERM..works and doesnt work some time..man i know all that stuff just dont tell to this gora guys they dont like to hear all this ..just tell them what can happen 80-90 % of time. anyways ... i am thinking most probably will wait for 2 more month see if anything moves... also said if u file PERM they can find u r RIR from BEC and reject that but will continue with u r PERM which can be denied because its not manual..blah..blah..blah....
anyways will not bother with this for some time..one more thing says 3000 for H1+H4

Please Notice 2001 Pd In This Thred

Skina and street test in u s a

Plaese note that there are a lot of people waiting SINCE 2001

This is really a ........................

VOYAGER_99 said:
mY CASE dETAILS:

NJ june 25 2002 RIR eb3

45 day letter Sep- 9th 2005 ( answered same day)
Never made to regional. it has been sent to backlog directly.

Certified Feb. 8th 2006

any questions? i will let u guys know.
Thnaks

Is this one an exception or can we draw an inference that SWA cases( Without regional) are being processed as well?? :confused:

tanveer666 said:
Skina and street test in u s a

Plaese note that there are a lot of people waiting SINCE 2001

This is really a ........................

Tanveer...looks like PBEC is working on 45letter recvd in Sept...yours was recvd in Oct05...So 'hope' your case is touched in next couple of months...

PBEC is a big mess man...its a govt organization...Have you noticed how it is at the DMV...if you r lucky and all the papers r fine...you can come out in 1-2 hrs..but even if your name has an extra or a less character..you r done for your life..we have to run in circles until we r done...!!

Really dont know how much we can succeed with the lawsuit talk happening here...!! It needs a big time committment...

We need to get on with our lives....I think this yr shud not be as bad as 2005, thats the way atleast I have decided to think for the timebeing...Thinking too much with this shit will take us into depression...!!

If we see any approvals just congratulate them, thats it..!!

Moved from NY to Regional to PBEC

Hi guys looking for some advice- My case got transfered from NY state to regional in 09/2004 (!!!!!!) and was stuck in that sh...hole for over a year and a half. Of course since they have closed all the regional offices my case was sent to PBEC. Now- i've tried to follow directions and sent few emails asking about status- not suprisely didn't get any answer. Where do I go from here-any way to get info from those morons??- any idea what is really happening??-after going thru most of the threads here it doesn't look to pretty

PD 04/30/01
NY

nyprog-8-27 said:
Hi guys looking for some advice- My case got transfered from NY state to regional in 09/2004 (!!!!!!) and was stuck in that sh...hole for over a year and a half. Of course since they have closed all the regional offices my case was sent to PBEC. Now- i've tried to follow directions and sent few emails asking about status- not suprisely didn't get any answer. Where do I go from here-any way to get info from those morons??- any idea what is really happening??-after going thru most of the threads here it doesn't look to pretty

PD 04/30/01
NY

when did u send n email..? Csll them up ans speak to them about your case and ask her/him not to put u to voicemail and tell them you sent an email too before this phone call..

I think the Regional DOLs' were closed in Dec 05...it shud have come to this merryland by now..

After seeing all this I have given up hope on PBEC and labor shit...!!

Your Attorney Should Be Able To Reopen

kcnagaraju said:
Hi guys,
My attorney is saying that, she has received a letter from PBEC stating that my case been closed due to lack of response to the 45 day letter. But either my attorney or my employeer has not received any request for the same.

Any sugg/info is appriciated.

Thanks.
PD: July 15 2002,
CA,
No 45 later. :mad:

There are instances when case is closed but attorney has reopened the case for 45 days letter not received. But make sure its you, who need to pursue hard.

PBEC unrelated advice sought

** Non-PBEC related advice sought **
Sorry about this post but I am looking for all possible advice so this post.
My case is stuck in PBEC with a PD of Mar 29,2002 RIR from MD (transferred from SWA). My employer has two companies A and B and my labor was filed from company A. Today my employer informed me that he might have to close down A due to an increased debt of the company. He is open to sponsoring me from B but that won't help as I will obviously lose my PD. He is open to ideas.
I am wondering if a company B can take over just the IT department of company A (we have a small IT deparment of about 10 people) which would, perhaps,mean that my pending LC can also be transferred to company B. It is disheartening to see an early PD get wasted like this. Any thoughts from fellow thread posters would be appreciated.
Thanks

Scared

I am very much scared by looking at the mails where people are crying as long as five years .

just imagine guys what will be there feelings when they see people with pd of june2002 are being approved and while one person has pd of janurary 2001
is struck in PBEC .

WHAT IF WE ALSO FACE THE SAME PROBELMS WHICH THESE PEOPLE ARE FACING .
IN THE LAST THREE PAGES OF THIS THREAD GUYS WITH PD OF 2001 HAVE WRITTEN THEIR EXCAT PD . I WISH THESE POOR FELLOWS WITH COME OUT FROM THIS LABOR PAIN VERY SOON SKINA AND STREET TEST IN U S A ANY SUGGESSTIONS FOR THESE INNOCENTS PEOPLE

nyprog-8-27 said:

PD 04/30/01
NY

i was in the same limbo state for a while, eventually my boss sent an e mail at this address and got a response the next day

H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US

i also sent an e ail at this address and got a response after couple of weeks

info@PHI.DFLC.US

hope this helps u

Guys,
It is very obvious that DOL and PBEC in particular do not perceive us as human beings. Their decisions are irrational; their work is ineffective to the extent that raises questions about the necessity of their existence. The labor certification program makes absolutely no sense if an application takes more than a year to process. Some of us have been waiting five and more years and still we don’t know when if ever the application will be processed. To make the things worse DOL shut down any access to the information.

Meanwhile our spouses have been locked home not having right to work. Our children are growing up and have no right to work either. Because of the incredible slowness of DOL someone’s children attained the age of 21 meaning that the family must be separated as the children are not eligible for Green Cards even if their parents are. DOL confirmed that they do not care.

People who have been in the line for many years often overstayed their allowed six years of their visa limits and must extend it every year. They are in much worse situation than those who started the process recently; they have no option of changing jobs. The current system processes recent filers in 60 days and does not encourage earlier ones to move to this shorter line.

It is difficult to find more unjust, senseless and ineffective bureaucratic system in the whole world.

If you OK with this and ready to wait indefinitely no action is required. If you want to make this world a little better please donate to the law suit.

Some like free rides and hope that the deal will move without their participation. Think about this: In twenty years sitting by the fireplace with your grandchildren will you be able to tell them “Yes I was one of those who broke that unfair beast” ?

tanveer666 said:
I am very much scared by looking at the mails where people are crying as long as five years .

just imagine guys what will be there feelings when they see people with pd of june2002 are being approved and while one person has pd of janurary 2001
is struck in PBEC .

WHAT IF WE ALSO FACE THE SAME PROBELMS WHICH THESE PEOPLE ARE FACING .
IN THE LAST THREE PAGES OF THIS THREAD GUYS WITH PD OF 2001 HAVE WRITTEN THEIR EXCAT PD . I WISH THESE POOR FELLOWS WITH COME OUT FROM THIS LABOR PAIN VERY SOON SKINA AND STREET TEST IN U S A ANY SUGGESSTIONS FOR THESE INNOCENTS PEOPLE

Tanveer

Only solution I can think of for this is

Discuss with Rajeev and file a New Law suit on DOL and USCIS to give automatic amnesty and Grant PR for those who wait in this line for more than 6 Years. ( from PD Date ). They Qualify for this by their stay here and all the hassles

Only thing that can be checked is Security claerence and Finger printing. Once that is completed and they are OK they should be Granted PR .

Since they scrwed up they have to give this relief. What i will do with Labor and go through another process while because of some bad system I was made to wait for more than 6 Years. It is a previlege. I agree. But once I acceoted the previlige and you tret me bad then it calls for Remedy. Then it is more previlege or Right.

Labor Drag ?? Any suggestion

yours_sincerely said:
** Non-PBEC related advice sought **
Sorry about this post but I am looking for all possible advice so this post.
My case is stuck in PBEC with a PD of Mar 29,2002 RIR from MD (transferred from SWA). My employer has two companies A and B and my labor was filed from company A. Today my employer informed me that he might have to close down A due to an increased debt of the company. He is open to sponsoring me from B but that won't help as I will obviously lose my PD. He is open to ideas.
I am wondering if a company B can take over just the IT department of company A (we have a small IT deparment of about 10 people) which would, perhaps,mean that my pending LC can also be transferred to company B. It is disheartening to see an early PD get wasted like this. Any thoughts from fellow thread posters would be appreciated.
Thanks

my employer went through a similar situation, although on a larger scale. They spun off the consulting division, which I belonged to, creating a brand new company, with new employer number, etc, and my lawyer successfully (so far) proved that the new company is a successor in interest of the old company.

In your case, I think it's the same thing. Your boss could transfer the IT folks to company B, and in order to prove the succession, the lawyer would send the incorporation docs showing the owner is the same, plus a letter from HR ... now, if company B was created before A, then that may not work, you'd have to talk to your lawyer.

good luck

Thanks cantstandit

Thanks cantstandit,
I appreciate your time and input. Company B was created after company A (my LC holding company) so I guess, we could do what your employer did, although, in your case a brand new entity was created and in my case an existing entity would have to take over.

cantstandit said:
my employer went through a similar situation, although on a larger scale. They spun off the consulting division, which I belonged to, creating a brand new company, with new employer number, etc, and my lawyer successfully (so far) proved that the new company is a successor in interest of the old company.

In your case, I think it's the same thing. Your boss could transfer the IT folks to company B, and in order to prove the succession, the lawyer would send the incorporation docs showing the owner is the same, plus a letter from HR ... now, if company B was created before A, then that may not work, you'd have to talk to your lawyer.

good luck

Ladies and gentlemen,
My Labor got approved today ......just got an email from lawyer...now the wait begins

Thanks

dask_1
PD:01/31/2002
RIR
45 day letter recd. on :12/28/2005
45 day letter replied. on :12/29/2005

how fortunate cud thes guys be...45day letter replied in fag-end of Dec 05...!!