Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

This Is A Good News

Folks

This is no doubt a good news . Lets hope this is true ..... ets hope all of our probelms will be solved in 18 months

Guys dont go for prem for atleast 18 months

StressTestInUSA said:
Ladies and gentlemen,
My Labor got approved today ......just got an email from lawyer...now the wait begins

Thanks

dask_1
PD:01/31/2002
RIR
45 day letter recd. on :12/28/2005
45 day letter replied. on :12/29/2005

how fortunate cud thes guys be...45day letter replied in fag-end of Dec 05...!!
LUCKY AFTER FOUR YEARS 15 DAYS......U MUST BE KIDDING..........

congrats buddy...

there r guys here with replied 45 d letters for the past more than 1 yr....thats what i meant..l.!!

congrats agian thoug...for being outof this shit...

Philadelphia or Atlanta?

I talked to an attorney who is different from the attorney whom I retained for my LC application. He says he is expecting all the backlog to be cleared by the end of this year. He also says that PBEC was closed a few months ago and all the applications in PBEC were moved to Atlanta for processing. Moreover, he says contractors are doing the backlog elimination, which is very costly, so they want to eliminate the backlog ASAP. Somebody wrote in one of these threads that the management of PBEC changed a few months ago, but I did not see anything saying PBEC was closed and applications were moved to Atlanta. Did anybody else hear this before?

These are just what I heard and can not be used as reliable information.

congratulation buddy you were the one who colaborates more with the rest of us
I hope same "luck" for everyone else
and a request :
when you get there dont forget the ones that still on the road

StressTestInUSA said:
Ladies and gentlemen,
My Labor got approved today ......just got an email from lawyer...now the wait begins

Thanks

dask_1
PD:01/31/2002
RIR
45 day letter recd. on :12/28/2005
45 day letter replied. on :12/29/2005

how fortunate cud thes guys be...45day letter replied in fag-end of Dec 05...!!

In the post, it stated that 45-day letter was replied in december 2005. Was that more than one year ago?

StressTestInUSA said:
congrats buddy...

there r guys here with replied 45 d letters for the past more than 1 yr....thats what i meant..l.!!

congrats agian thoug...for being outof this shit...

lavendersummer said:
In the post, it stated that 45-day letter was replied in december 2005. Was that more than one year ago?

I really wish this approval was mine..!! sorry for the confusion...

It was dansk_1 posting, from Dallas BEC....

He replied his 45 day letter on Dec 29th 2005....just exactly a month and half ago and his case was cleared...!!

Finally we can see rays of hopes. First 18 month projection on DOL website and then retrogression date moves forward.

Guys, its our effort that paid off and forced DOL to put the projection on the website.

Question

Hi Guys,

Does any one know abt FORM ETA 9035E from U.S.Department of Labor ETA?? By any chance is this the form we get if the labor is approved. Can someone pl confirm.

USCISisMockery said:
Finally we can see rays of hopes. First 18 month projection on DOL website and then retrogression date moves forward.

Guys, its our effort that paid off and forced DOL to put the projection on the website.
yep...

whatever efforts it was either faxing..mailing...meeting Senators/congressmen for thier personal cases made the DOL put this on the website....otherwise they wud not have bothered....

hope they stick to that and we all get 'moksha' out of this hell...and no more backlogs as bad for 140s and 485s cos there r 4 centers allover....it might not be that rosy though....

Really.
Wait and see. Whether it is a ray of hope or false notification.
PBEC and get around by proclaiming the are already on 2003 ( NON RIR)

I am going ahead with PERM. At least can get 140 filed.

vahopeful said:
I talked to an attorney who is different from the attorney whom I retained for my LC application. He says he is expecting all the backlog to be cleared by the end of this year. He also says that PBEC was closed a few months ago and all the applications in PBEC were moved to Atlanta for processing. Moreover, he says contractors are doing the backlog elimination, which is very costly, so they want to eliminate the backlog ASAP. Somebody wrote in one of these threads that the management of PBEC changed a few months ago, but I did not see anything saying PBEC was closed and applications were moved to Atlanta. Did anybody else hear this before?

These are just what I heard and can not be used as reliable information.
Not saying anything about this particular rumor but I've seen way too many lawyers who had absolutely no clue what was going on in their own field.

AJ02 said:
my RIR was filed in Oct 2002 in DC in the EB3 category. i received 45 day letter in Dec 2005. i just finished my Masters degree and have also completed 5 years of work experience. what do i need to do to change from EB3 to EB2? what are the benefits in this situation of changing the category? Thanks for any advice.

The labor application is connected to the particular postion not to the beneficiary. It means there is no way the application can be changed from EB3 to EB2. If somebody will try to do that the application most likely be denied on the ground that it is tailore to the worker.

Dec 2002 is not that bad. When PBEC get there the retrogression already might pass that point.

If This Is True

Hello Folks

After a long time thanks God we have heared a good news . well is this true or not you guys will come to know soon if this is true then we will be getting approvals very soon may in this month we might see a lot of approval .

I thing we have got the fruit of our compaign .

I AM VERY HAPPY TO READ THIS . I HOPE THIS WILL BE TRUE AND I PREY FOR EVERY BODY SEPECIALLY FOR THOSE GUYS WHO ARE WAITING SINCE 2001

Last edited by a moderator:
StressTestInUSA said:
...and no more backlogs as bad for 140s and 485s cos there r 4 centers allover....it might not be that rosy though....

well, don't get too excited yet ... if you check the 485 forums you'll see a LOT of people stuck in FBI check for years without explanation :)

4MyWife said:
The 18 Month warning is also put on the "PERM" application web site.

http://www.plc.doleta.gov/eta_start.cfm

I am not sure why... I guess they want the folks who are about to re-file under PERM to be a bit more patient???

Interesting... I hope the DOL is not playing with us :)

DOL puts this in their web site on Feb 15 2006.

From Feb 15 2006 to Sep 30 2006 is 19 months 15 days.

18 months countdown starts when?

02.15.2006 to 08.15.2007 = 18 months to adjudicate all backlog cases.
08.16.2007 to 09.30.2007 = about 45 days to reply to & for final decision on the last set of RFEs/NOFs

TechGuy said:
DOL puts this in their web site on Feb 15 2006.

From Feb 15 2006 to Sep 30 2006 is 19 months 15 days.

18 months countdown starts when?

Last edited by a moderator: