Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

prince123 said:
I wish the DOL had the wisdom to enter the case details in a database when they received it at SWA. Then database transfer would have done it.
The problem is that the databases existed ! Look at http://www.flcdatacenter.com/CasePerm.aspx

Even if there were no data at all. How long does it take to enter a record with 27 fields ? Some of the fields are just tags like Region_Id, Unit of pay etc.
It should not take more than 3 minutes including getting the case from the box and putting it back! Now do a simple math and calculate how much time you need to enter 170 000 cases for eah BEC with 100 workers entering the data. Yes ! approximately 10 days !!!!!
Let's say only 50 people work on the data entry, others are smoking outside. It still 20 days or little less than one working months !

So what has PBEC been doing for 1.5 years?!
It looks like only 3 workers out of 100 are entering the data others are smoking outside.

Last edited by a moderator:
Information

Guys
My RD is Nov 2003 RIR, VA and I have found out that from my resources that at this point in time , PBEC is majorly doing RIR cases and have less focus on TR cases, also as far as myself is concern I have 20,000 cases infront of me to get processed, since PBEC is processing June 2002 cases this time. I have recieved and replied my 45 days letter in september 2005. I dont know now how long would it take to get those 20,000 cases to get processed. Any body here in Forum has his labor approved from VA with RD in 2003. how many people are from 2003.

Thanks

ImmiVictim said:
Guys
My RD is Nov 2003 RIR, VA and I have found out that from my resources that at this point in time , PBEC is majorly doing RIR cases and have less focus on TR cases, also as far as myself is concern I have 20,000 cases infront of me to get processed, since PBEC is processing June 2002 cases this time. I have recieved and replied my 45 days letter in september 2005. I dont know now how long would it take to get those 20,000 cases to get processed. Any body here in Forum has his labor approved from VA with RD in 2003. how many people are from 2003.

Thanks
Sorry to disappoint you but you don't know how many cases are in front of you simply because the processed cases coming out of PBEC do not follow any tangible order. Check the BEC tracker in the neighboring thread. There are many unprocessed RiR cases with PD of 2001 and early 2002 .

PBEC does not focus on RiR cases, It does't not focus on TR cases either.

Last edited by a moderator:
sbdol said:
Sorry to disappoint you but you don't know how many cases are in front of you simply because the processed cases coming out of PBEC do not follow any tangible order. Check the BEC tracker in the neigboring thread.

I know from the fact that exactly how many cases are in front of me and PBEC is moslty doing RIR cases

Labor Cert

Friends,

After waiting for 4 yrs, I came to know that my labor cert is certified!!! :)

Thank GOD! Praise the Lord!

My details are,

PD: Jan 3, 2002
45 days letter received & sent: Feb 4, 2005

I dont know when was my labor approved, i will find out and let you know.

sbdol said:
Sorry to disappoint you but you don't know how many cases are in front of you simply because the processed cases coming out of PBEC do not follow any tangible order. Check the BEC tracker in the neighboring thread. There are many unprocessed RiR cases with PD of 2001 and early 2002 .

Also remember this bulletin board represents a small fraction of total cases at PBEC.
You may get a vague idea of what PD are getting approvals but you can not use this data to extrapolate and predict, as it is too small a sample to be used for such calculations.

ciril99 said:
Friends,

After waiting for 4 yrs, I came to know that my labor cert is certified!!! :)

Thank GOD! Praise the Lord!

My details are,

PD: Jan 3, 2002
45 days letter received & sent: Feb 4, 2005

I dont know when was my labor approved, i will find out and let you know.
Congrats !!!

Can you provide more details
Eb2/Eb3
State
RIR/NON-RIR
Did it go to region?
Case Number

va_aug_2002 said:
Congrats !!!

Can you provide more details
Eb2/Eb3
State
RIR/NON-RIR
Did it go to region?
Case Number

Sorry, here are my details,

PD: Jan 3, 2002.
EB3
State: MD
RIR
It did go to region and later forwarded to PBEC
Case No: P-04301-xxxxx.

labor approved

for those in the same boat, hope this will provide some encouraging news

my case details:

EB2, RIR
state: VA
PD; 2002-6-20

I know three other coworkers who also got their labor approved at the same time. All RIR cases. The PD ranges between mar02 to Jun02.

Good luck to you all.

Well well well ...one more ...

thunderstorm said:

my case details:

EB2, RIR
PD; 2002-6-20

I know three other coworkers who also got their labor approved at the same time. All RIR cases. The PD ranges between mar02 to Jun02.

Good luck to you all.

Congratulation :)

thunderstorm said:

my case details:

EB2, RIR
PD; 2002-6-20

Good luck to you all.

Congratulation !!!

thunderstorm said:

my case details:

EB2, RIR
PD; 2002-6-20

Good luck to you all.
Congrats!!!

All are EB2 or there are some EB3 cases also ?

congrats TStorm

thunderstorm said:

my case details:

EB2, RIR
PD; 2002-6-20

Good luck to you all.

did ur case make it to regional? If yes what's ur RD?
thanks

Congrats

thunderstorm said:

my case details:

EB2, RIR
PD; 2002-6-20

Good luck to you all.

Congrats. After a long time, we are seeing TWO cases. But both are from VA/MD area. Why no other states are being picked up? Two cases per week will take more than 50 years to finish.

Congrats to the guys who made it out of this hellll...!!

Another breathe of hope...maybe once a week close to the weeknd a couple of approvals we hear...!!

thunderstorm said:

my case details:

EB2, RIR
PD; 2002-6-20

Good luck to you all.

I guess this confirm what we heard earlier. VA, EB2 cases have the highest priority while CA EB3 have the lowest. Woe on us Cali EB3 filers

thunderstorm said:

my case details:

EB2, RIR
PD; 2002-6-20

Good luck to you all.

Could you please tell us if these cases were stuck in SWA or made it to regional?

only if wishes were horses......

Eta Case Number: T-05130-xxxxx
Processing Type: Rir
Priority Date: 12/30/2002
Case Source: State
State: Ny

It's In The Mail..

I called up PBEC and asked about my 45 days letter.
The lady was in hurry. Here is the conversation.

me --
"Mam, I have not got my 45 days letter for my LC yet..."

PBEC Staff --
"Ok.. whats your name ?"

Me --
"AAAAA"

she didn't ask me to repeat. Which is strange becasue usually they don't get my name 1st time. And she even didn't get my last name.

PBEC Staff--
"Hold on.."

30 Sec.. past..

PEC Staff --
"Its in the mail.."

Me--
"It's in the maill ?.."

PBEC Staff--
"Yes.. okey ?.. hmmm.."

Kept the phone..

Ok.. howmany member believe her.. NOT ME..
:D :D :D :D :confused: