Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

my mistake

Oct282003 said:
I think it was a typo by eternity007 when he/she entered their date on receiving 45 d-letter because this PBEC mess started in late 2004 I believe late Q4 of 04. She/He might have received the letter in March 05.

10/28/03.

That's right. I received the 45 day letter in March 2005 not 2004. sorry for the confusion.

People who did not receive the 45 days letter are in a great mess

GUYS

This is true that they are procesing cases only for those people who has replied back 45 days letter . people who did not receive 45 days letter are in a great mess .

Expect the good news soon!

mrcMD said:
I was contacted by my attorney telling me that BEC analyst wanted more info
about the merger of my company with it's sister company. Attorney replied BEC last Friday, Jan 27, 2006. Anybody have Any idea how long it will take to review my case again and give a final decision.

Priority Date: Sept 2001
45 day letter received & replied on around begining of 2005.

Your application should be approved soon. Your attorney may receive the approval letter by mid or end of Feb...

Good luck !

Great!!!!

Congratulations! looks like pbec is continuing to approve labor from Jun 2002.
My case is sep 2002. Is it fair to assume another 3 months or am I looking at more?

BTW, I know someoe who got his approval for 2004 case from dallas. Damn!

eternity007 said:
My labor got approved finally. Here are my details :

EB3, RIR (BS + 3 yrs)
Bay Area, CA
P-04320-xxxx
PD : June 28, 2002
RD: June 1, 2003
45-day letter received and replied to in March, 2004

Approved on Jan 13, 2006. Attorney got letter today, Jan 31, 2006.

Thanks to all of you guys who posted their $.02, it was very helpful.

Doubt it

I don't think they are punishing you. In fact I think they are not even organized enought that they would know what/where your case is. They are still processing June '02 and in due course of time (hopefully 3 months) it will get approved.

sk0902 said:
I think Akela is right. Look at my case. I tried to push my case with the local Congressman office help for last one year, and look now, I still don't have the 45 days letter. I don't think it is accidental. I think they are deliberately tring to delay my case. The so called "Punishment".

Just my guess. Other people may be able to confirm my theory. However I think I am getting punished.

2002calabor said:
Congratulations! looks like pbec is continuing to approve labor from Jun 2002.
My case is sep 2002. Is it fair to assume another 3 months or am I looking at more?

BTW, I know someoe who got his approval for 2004 case from dallas. Damn!

how come philly bec takes 1 month for a months labor while dallas takes 1 month for 3 months labor
dallas is 3 times faster

saknia said:
Yes it is True and Good. One more thing I noted now is that Those who replied in Mar 2005 are getting approved.

What happened 2001 Guys who replied from Dec 04 to Feb 05. God knows, But I hope soon they will see Light

Iam pretty sure by June 2006 all RIR for 2002 will be cleared

Hello Saknia & All:
Per your prediction, I wish & would like to see my LC approval soon or atleast before 06/2006. For the last one year, I have been asking my lawyer to contact PBEC to know my case status. Last week after a big argument he promised me that he will contact PBEC.

And today, I got an email from him and he simply wrote that they(PBEC) are neither answering his phone calls nor replying any email queries. He tolm me to wait and see or go for PERM. He's not interested at all in talking about my LC.

I don't know how to pursue on my case..

As you see my details in signature, I am waiting for my 9th year extension.

May GOD bless all.

eternity007 said:
That's right. I received the 45 day letter in March 2005 not 2004. sorry for the confusion.

Congrats buddy...for getting out of this deep shit...!!

You gave a heart attack to many of us here with a 2004 reply date date...!!

If you ask many of us here...even in deep sleep we will tell our dates right from entering into the country until now without a slip of the tongue.. :p

dude123 said:
Hello Saknia & All:
Per your prediction, I wish & would like to see my LC approval soon or atleast before 06/2006. For the last one year, I have been asking my lawyer to contact PBEC to know my case status. Last week after a big argument he promised me that he will contact PBEC.

And today, I got an email from him and he simply wrote that they(PBEC) are neither answering his phone calls nor replying any email queries. He tolm me to wait and see or go for PERM. He's not interested at all in talking about my LC.

I don't know how to pursue on my case..

As you see my details in signature, I am waiting for my 9th year extension.

May GOD bless all.

You shud get thru by mid 06 I think...

Anyway youve waited so long ..why to finger it with PERM or lose the PD..its better to keep the PD in this scenario..and that too it is EB2..dont mess it up..

all waiting in PBEC can get Noble peace prize for patience..!!

StressTestInUSA said:
You shud get thru by mid 06 I think...

Anyway youve waited so long ..why to finger it with PERM or lose the PD..its better to keep the PD in this scenario..and that too it is EB2..dont mess it up..

all waiting in PBEC can get Noble peace prize for patience..!!
Is there a way to refile for PERm keeping old PD ?
I saw something at immigration-law but actual comments from INS are not shown and are restricted under AILA web site.

Has anyone heard anything related with this ?

dude123 said:
Hello Saknia & All:

Do we know that PBEC is approving cases for all SWA cases from June '02 in EB3/ EB2 or just the ones which made it to regional?
My understanding is that ONLY cases that made their way to regional are being approved. Did we see any approval for the cases that were stuck in SWA forever? any idea? :confused:

State : MD
PD : Aug 08 '02
Case Type:RIR/EB3
SWA: Yes
Regional: No
45 days letter : July 28 '05

Last edited by a moderator:
how to find the status of my labor application.

Hi

Can someone tell me how to find the status of my labor application.

I dont know in which backlog center it is
I dont know from which state was it filed.

Only that my case identification no is P2004-DE-*******

Pls tell me how can I find the status of my application?
Is it possible to find ststus online?
Anywhere where I can email? whats the email?
Any phone no?
Any address where I can write?

Thanks

wiseguy said:
Hi

Can someone tell me how to find the status of my labor application.

I dont know in which backlog center it is
I dont know from which state was it filed.

Only that my case identification no is P2004-DE-*******

Pls tell me how can I find the status of my application?
Is it possible to find ststus online?
Anywhere where I can email? whats the email?
Any phone no?
Any address where I can write?

Thanks

Pl look in previous pages of this thread. You can find answers to your Questions as above in this thread itself.

State : MD
PD : Aug 08 '02
Case Type:RIR/EB3
SWA: Yes
Regional: No
45 days letter : July 28 '05

bigbang2001 said:
Is there a way to refile for PERm keeping old PD ?
I saw something at immigration-law but actual comments from INS are not shown and are restricted under AILA web site.

Has anyone heard anything related with this ?
Yes you can as long as the application is absolutely (including employer address ) is the same and you withdraw the original application.

There are few shortcoming related to this.

1. PERM very easily can fail. For the new filer it is not that painful as he can refile right away. You however would loose your original case and priority date.

2. It was stated by DOL that the existing time frame does not apply for such cases. The did not specify by how much but the process time will be longer.

GC_Kashtalu said:
Think about this issue seriously. The way PBEC is functioning, practically they may take 2 or 3 more years to complete all applications. This is the issue, Gov may not fund the same amount of money 2 more years for this BEC effort. With 100% fund in the hand, PBEC is functioning like this. Think about if Gov reduce the funding for BEC, then they may take some more years.

Forget about Visa retrogression, I don't have patience any more for 2 more years, to get my labor cleared. Shall we start sending the fax letters to senators and Chao? What do you suggest? We have to do something seriously to come out of this PBEC mess. Seriously.....

I fully agree with you . still there is big mess . people are waiting for april 2001 cases i really dont know where this situation will end . people have replied back 45 days letter a year ago still waiting no luck......... they are not replying back even emails..... there is comeplete uncertainity no body knows when one will come out from this hell we really need to do something
We have to do something seriously to come out of this PBEC mess. Seriously..[/

Last edited by a moderator:
tanveer666 said:
GUYS

This is true that they are procesing cases only for those people who has replied back 45 days letter . people who did not receive 45 days letter are in a great mess .

You are talking nonsense. Its complete mess for everybody not just who haven't received the letters.

this from Shusterman.com

"The target for full data entry and to have 45 day letters sent out on
all cases
is still June 2006. However, DOL hopes to finish even earlier."

cantstandit said:
this from Shusterman.com

"The target for full data entry and to have 45 day letters sent out on
all cases
is still June 2006. However, DOL hopes to finish even earlier."

its very good if tthey finisish off with this dataentry story even before June 06...but again the nightmare is there will be another ocean of files to be adjucticated...

If they need to follow FIFO they have to be 'manually' sorted or placed physically*** Statewise/Datewise(yearwise.monthwise.weekwise and daywise)/RIR.NonRIR wise **** which can be imagined as a marathon event...If it was just a database sorting wud be easy....So FIFO can be ruled out I guess with the Backlog Centres.... In all this ocean dont know where the 245i cases come in the line....!! Hope they r in a different line....

Makes me wonder after the 45 day letter recvd issued..will they touch the real documents we sent-in or they have all info in the system for adjuctication...