Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

labordrags...

its a good idea to keep PBEC approval as a separete thread...cos the approvals from Philly will get lost in all our discussions here..

please dont merge it with this...

aaaahhhhhhhhhhh

aaaahhhhhhhhhhh.......sorry... had to vent 4years of frustration. :mad:
I see quite a few may/june 2002 approvals, but I have not heard anything for a year after my 45 day letter.

PD-- VA --- May 9th 2002...

You sure?

Are you sure about the second date?? October 2003??

Which state is this for? Any further details will help!

socialmix said:
Two people with PD 6/14/2002 and 10/6/2003
got LC approval from my Company.Both from PBEC.
My employer didn't give any further details.

Hi
I made the mistake of activating my hotline after many many months and tried to get my status. It is rumoured that they are punishing ppl who are asking...anyways,
My case is assigne to an analyst. -- What does that mean. How long it has typically taken. Anyone knows for sure. I would appreciate an answer.

Thanks,

You are too optimistic

tanveer666 said:
Folks

Based upon the current speed of the pbec

2002 cases will be completed by DECEMBER 2008

2003 Cases will be completed by December 2010

2004 cases will be completed by december2012

2005 cases will be completed by december 2014

Goodluck to all of you

I thought it may end up 2025.

Just kidding buddy. Please don't discourage ourselves, rather spend energy on positive things like protesting, lobbying etc...

GotGC?? said:
Are you sure about the second date?? October 2003??

Which state is this for? Any further details will help!

They are from PA. I am sure about the dates as my employer confirmed in mail

I don't think there are 100 contractors working there! If 100 contractors are working there ,we should have seen at least some result. May be these 100 contractors are only in the paper and these contractors are Buddies!!!.

StressTestInUSA said:
All suffering here in PBEC...

I am having my doubts here with PBEC...

Now once and upon a time when they finish with the issuing of 45 day letters until they have the last labor case in their boxes...u mean all the guys doing data entry and issuing 45 day letters etc will be certifying our cases....?? I dont think so..or else is it the certifying officers doing data entry and issuing 45 day letters..

Now once they get reply for 45 day letters(95% will want to continue with the certification..)..will they have enough Certifying officers to adjucticate our cases or will there be a shortage of CO's then with boxes of 45 day replies...?? or do these dataentry operators get promoted as CO's...!!

In those 100 employess working how many r CO's..how many r doing data entry..how many r printing/putting in envelopes and mailng them...?? We ahve to analyse the whole PBEC in Philly beyond our imagination...!!

someone please solve this mystery in your own way and post your thoughts...

akela said:
Hi
I made the mistake of activating my hotline after many many months and tried to get my status. It is rumoured that they are punishing ppl who are asking...anyways,
My case is assigne to an analyst. -- What does that mean. How long it has typically taken. Anyone knows for sure. I would appreciate an answer.

Thanks,

Akela..

why dont you please use your hotline in a couple of days to get some inside info on all cases from the blackhole....

it will be of great help if we can know what is happening inside...

akela said:
Hi

Thanks,
what rot !!! I dont think they "punish" people for asking questions ..they may just ignore the question

GC_Starter said:
with a case number

T-05143-xxxxx

who can explain what information this case number contains?

T-05143-xxxxx

T : Temporary, they haven't finished to enter your informations in the system, hence no 45 day letter.

05143 : your case was entered in the database on the 143rd day of 2005. Do the math to figure out which date it is exactly.

xxxxx : your case unique identifier.

Many people post indicates PD and RD dates for their labor. My labor is submitted in April 2004. I received 45 day letter in nov 05. This letter indicates Date of Acceptance for processing during same month (Apr 2004)
Can anyone explain what is my priority date? And what is my PD or RD?

PD or RD?- April 2004
NJ EB 2 RIR
Case - P-05165-xxxxx
45 day letter - Received and responded in Nov 2005

Thanks

mariner555 said:
what rot !!! I dont think they "punish" people for asking questions ..they may just ignore the question

I think Akela is right. Look at my case. I tried to push my case with the local Congressman office help for last one year, and look now, I still don't have the 45 days letter. I don't think it is accidental. I think they are deliberately tring to delay my case. The so called "Punishment".

Just my guess. Other people may be able to confirm my theory. However I think I am getting punished.

shridharp said:
Many people post indicates PD and RD dates for their labor. My labor is submitted in April 2004. I received 45 day letter in nov 05. This letter indicates Date of Acceptance for processing during same month (Apr 2004)
Can anyone explain what is my priority date? And what is my PD or RD?

PD or RD?- April 2004
NJ EB 2 RIR
Case - P-05165-xxxxx
45 day letter - Received and responded in Nov 2005

Thanks
Priority Date is the date your Labor was submitted.
In your case it is April 2004

immigration bill - feb

all,

Correct me if am wrong. I heard somewhere in the forum about some kind of talks regarding immigration bill in the month of Feb. I believe it was going to help few issues such as filing 485 together with 140....etc...

Is anyone aware ?

thanks,

This question is for those Philly BEC victims who wish to file PERM...Has anyone filed PERM through their employer's help without hiring an attorney? In other words, has anyone helped their employer prepare and file PERM application without hiring an attorney? If yes, please send me a private message and we can collaborate. Thank you!