Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

StressTestInUSA said:
After seeing all this mess at PBEC...the only hope is
dallas BEC shud finish up their work and take a good amount of files from here...Someone's attorney in this forum said this cud be a possiblity....

We r just left with another 5 months for dataentry...I doubt this will happen..January just vanished in front of our eyes..5 months also will just runaway in no time...I am sure there is another major chunk of labor cases between Jan05 and Mar h05 becos PERM went into action in March28 05...again the clock will get stuck there..!!

hope they ask for volunteers....all the h4's can volunteer witht their work...if not the confidential work...we r atleast ready to do the putting 45 day letter in envelopes and mailing them...no man-woman hours to be wasted for that..!!

Never felt so hopeless in life when we think of this PBEC sh**..!!

Looks like you had too much of Tekila in the week end!!!! ( you imagining all things that is only reality in Dreams!!!!!)

Dallas taking up some of the load of PBEC is very subjective.

Remember Dallas has not touched any SWA cases and Non RIR. By the time it finsihes all RIR ( Now it is in 2004. It has go to go to 2005) it will be end of 2006. Then when do you expect them to help PBEC

After 5 months when they finisih data entry how they will approve all cases with Few officers.

By the way PBEC is going if they finsih all 2001 & 2002 cases of RIR by 2006 it is great work

Guys this is reality.Wake up.Unless something serious is done nothing is going to happen

IV.ORG is canvassing seriously. I don't want some one to support that blindly unless they have clear agenda for PBEC & DBEC. Next they should have clear plan for Retrogession. Just capturing 90,000 which will get used by other world areas whih are alaredy current will only help PERM Guys of 2005 and 2006

IV.ORG has to have definite formula where they should not use 90000 for anyone beyond 2003.( this is tough as today all who are interested in Retro is 2005 & 2006. All 2003,2002 is not interested in Retro and most of them are struck here)

PBEC guys are no better than Virgina Miners I think

saknia said:
Looks like you had too much of Tekila in the week end!!!! ( you imagining all things that is only reality in Dreams!!!!!)

Dallas taking up some of the load of PBEC is very subjective.

Remember Dallas has not touched any SWA cases and Non RIR. By the time it finsihes all RIR ( Now it is in 2004. It has go to go to 2005) it will be end of 2006. Then when do you expect them to help PBEC

After 5 months when they finisih data entry how they will approve all cases with Few officers.

By the way PBEC is going if they finsih all 2001 & 2002 cases of RIR by 2006 it is great work

Guys this is reality.Wake up.Unless something serious is done nothing is going to happen

IV.ORG is canvassing seriously. I don't want some one to support that blindly unless they have clear agenda for PBEC & DBEC. Next they should have clear plan for Retrogession. Just capturing 90,000 which will get used by other world areas whih are alaredy current will only help PERM Guys of 2005 and 2006

IV.ORG has to have definite formula where they should not use 90000 for anyone beyond 2003.( this is tough as today all who are interested in Retro is 2005 & 2006. All 2003,2002 is not interested in Retro and most of them are struck here)

PBEC guys are no better than Virgina Miners I think

No..Saknia....Tequilla,Vequilla is not getting to head if we think of this PBEC rot.. :p

Seriously...these guys r not following any FIFO..atlest after 45 day letter they shud follow FIFO to justify us...but again thinking of all the 245i cases before us..we will be stuck there forever...

Just dont know how we will get out of this mess...praying to all the gawds on the earth to pick up my case :D and throw me out of this living hell ..anyway they r not following FIFO...

i have spoken to various attronies

I have spoken to various attronies today

Take my words granted the attronies told me that nothing is going to be happen in near future .

They said we have been listening about PEBE Bullshit plans for a long time

IN 2003 THIS WILL HAPPNEN AND IN 2004 THAT WILL HAPPEN AND IN 2005 NOTHING HAS HAPPEN TRUST ME GUYS NOTHING WILL HAPPEN IN 2006 AS WELL . WE WILL BE DISCUSSING SAME BULLSHIT STORIES 45 DAYS LETTER RECEIVED , 45 DAYS LETTER REPLIED ..... VISA DATE , RETROGRESSION ISSUE

THOSE PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY WILL APRROVE ALL CASES OF 2002 BY THE END OF 2006 ARE LIVING IN A FOOLSPARADISE.

I CAN GURANTEE THAT NOTHING WILL HAPPEN IN 2006 IN PBEC AND NEXT YEAR AT THE SAME TIME WE WILL BE EXCATLTY AT THE SAME POSITION WHERE WE WERE IN 2006 WITH THE ONLY DIFFERENCE THAT WE WILL LOOSE ANOTHER YEAR OF OUR LIFE JUST TO DISCUSS THIS LC PROBLEM

TANVEER

Last edited by a moderator:
tanveer666 said:
I have spoken to various attronies today

take my words granted the attronies told me that nothing is going to be happen in near future .

They said we have been listening about PEBE Bullshit plan for a long time

IN 2003 THIS WILL HAPPNEN AND IN 2004 THAT WILL HAPPEN AND IN 2005 NOTHING HAS HAPPEN TRUST ME GUYS NOTHING WILL HAPPEN IN 2006 AS WELL . WE WILL BE DISCUSSING SAME BULLSHIT STORIES 45 DAYS LETTER RECEIVED , 45 DAYS LETTER REPLIED ..... VISA DATE , RETROGRESSION ISSUE

THOSE PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY WILL APRROVE ALL CASES OF 2002 BY THE END OF 2006 ARE LIVING IN A FOOLSPARADISE

I CAN GURANTEE THAT NOTHING WILL HAPPEN IN 2006 IN PBEC AND NEXT YEAR AT THE SAME TIME WE WILL BE EXCATLTY AT THE SAME POSITION WHERE WE WERE IN 2006 WITH THE ONLY DIFFERENVE THAT WE WILL LOOSE ANOTHER YEAR OF OUR LIFE JUST TO DISCUSS THSI EDIT LC PROBLEM

TANVEER

Hi Tanveer

Come on Boy. Think waht you are saying before saying that

I said that we hope by 2006 atleast all 2002 cases get finsihed. I hope that by 2006 atleast they reach 2004.

If that is not going to happen

This will happen ( as per your pesimsitic thinking)

To finsh all 2002 cases - will take till 2007

To finish all 2003-2004 cases - will take 2009 ( going by how much time they will Take)

anybody above 2004 - Don;tknow. o back to Home country and come back after 1 year so that you get 6 more years

Come on - somthing has to happen . Atttorneys sre good for certain things only. They know only filing and paper work. Some even donlt know that and ask you what to do if there is a problem. They have no idea what will happen in these kind of mess.If they are good in what they do they must have done somting by now

But to think nothing is going to happen by 2006 is total negative attidue. We share our anger etc sometimes. But remember lot of peopl read this and it will shatter their morale.

Be balanced when you share thoughts like this.

My 0.00002 cents

Skina This Is Reality

Skina

Trust me i want every one to live in a real word .....................one can only be successful in life if one is realistic ...........

If we live in imiginations we will suffer a lot

If you read thread of 2003-2004 people had high hope for 2005 and 2006

but what happened in 2005 and 2006

I am once again saying here with confidence that nothing will happen in 2006

If you want to live in illusion its your choice

Last edited by a moderator:
Tanveer...

Something's like these are just beyond our control, we cant do anything but just wait for for the flow to take place..we are nothing but like a herd being shoo-ed from DOL to BEC's..we never know in the near future they may comeup with some other plan to do with our files...

We can only request and beg to speedup the process... We have no authority about this..It was our bad timing we had to file our labors after April2001 from states like NY/NJ etc which suck big time in these processes...

If we had enuf vision with what was happening..we wud have filed from faster moving states in 2002/3 like Pittsburg,Maine etc and get out of this shit smartly... forgetting about how much we r getting paid..how much the consulting companies make over us..

We are basically fighting or putting up with the Govt Dept which is least in their priority.....We were hearing abour PERM almost since early 2002..by the time it had to materialze it took early 2005...All these issues will run into years no matter how much rush we are in...

We can only maximum vent in thsi forum...fax letters to Stephen Stefanko and Elaine Chao....with little more efforts maybe RajivKhanna can support us with a letter on behalf of us....

This maybe a 'do or die' situation for us but not for the US Govt... If we talk more they may say 'wait for your turn or pack back..'

Atleast we notice something happenig from PBEC in these months..before it was completely dead...So 2006 may not be the same as 2005 in the whole scenario... Thinking of personally what is happenign to our case we shud hope for the best and be prepared for the worst...

like I said before our LC just getting certified is not the end of our miseries...

LC APPROVALS from PBEC - Thread missing

Hi labordrags

We used to have a Thread by name : LC APPROVALS from PBEC"

This is missing now. Can you please check and restore it if it is deleted by mistake

Any One interested .

LALOO_PRASAD
Registered User Join Date: Jun 2005

Fire Steve Stefanko

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Believe me this is the only Solution to come out this PBEC hell. Otherwise we have to wait 2 more years.

I am starting a new thread. I am planning to meet a senator, and tell about Steve Stefanko team. We will start sending fax letters to Elaine Chao and senators.

We are all in this mess, because Steve Stefanko. How many of you are interested to join this effort?

both merged

saknia said:
Hi labordrags

We used to have a Thread by name : LC APPROVALS from PBEC"

This is missing now. Can you please check and restore it if it is deleted by mistake

I think that thread got merged with this thread.

Schedule Of Pbec

Folks

Based upon the current speed of the pbec

2002 cases will be completed by DECEMBER 2008

2003 Cases will be completed by December 2010

2004 cases will be completed by december2012

2005 cases will be completed by december 2014

Goodluck to all of you

tanveer666 said:
Folks

Based upon the current speed of the pbec

2002 cases will be completed by DECEMBER 2008

2003 Cases will be completed by December 2010

2004 cases will be completed by december2012

2005 cases will be completed by december 2014

Goodluck to all of you

Hey Tanveer...

Did u try refiling in PERM...u shud do that..u may get out of this well before us...!!

If iv.org succeeds in thier mission...u too will benefit...

kiran00 said:
Haven't seen many approvals in the past few days... Do you guys know of any??
Kiran00,

I am waiting for your approval so that I can expect my approval after that. See my signature for details.

Yaar,
I made the mistake of activating my hotline after many many months and tried to get my status. It is rumoured that they are punishing ppl who are asking...anyways,
My case is assigne to an analyst. -- What does that mean. How long it has typically taken. Anyone knows for sure. I would appreciate an answer.

Thanks,
akl

Two APPROVALS FROMMY COMPANY

kiran00 said:
Haven't seen many approvals in the past few days... Do you guys know of any??

Two people with PD 6/14/2002 and 10/6/2003
got LC approval from my Company.Both from PBEC.
My employer didn't give any further details.

There is another big hole after Perm!

My wife actually filed Perm last October and got approved in December. but, what is the difference? there is really little value as we, Chinese nationals, have to wait until the 485 become current. PD is indeed the most valuable thing now.Hopefully, Immigration Service Center will give more credit to the PD than what BEC has done to PD.

NJFarmer
NJ/RIR/EB2
09/30/2002
45 days letter rcvd: 09/23/05
45 days letter rpld:10/01/05
P-05132-xxx

StressTestInUSA said:
Hey Tanveer...

Did u try refiling in PERM...u shud do that..u may get out of this well before us...!!

If iv.org succeeds in thier mission...u too will benefit...

Which state???

socialmix said:
Two people with PD 6/14/2002 and 10/6/2003
got LC approval from my Company.Both from PBEC.
My employer didn't give any further details.

Which state?

aycy
PD June 2002
NJ EB 2 RIR
45 day received and responded 2005
Labor still pending :)

labordrags said:
I think that thread got merged with this thread.

Hi Labordrags

We used to post approvals only and it was convenient for many to just look at what is approved of late, This thread is a general discussion one

You have allowed all one post Threads to hangon and this has been merged here like this

Anybody requested for that ??

Any thoughts ??

very true

Saknia,
Many Thanks to bring this to attention and completely agree with you.
this Arrogant piece of shi* Stephan Stefanco must be responsible for the
entire PBEC mess and the moral/mental and other issues caused to evey individual and their family who are stuck at PBEC. DOL should take action immidiately.

[Disclaimer :Just My openion so act accordingly]
saknia said:
LALOO_PRASAD
Registered User Join Date: Jun 2005

Fire Steve Stefanko

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Believe me this is the only Solution to come out this PBEC hell. Otherwise we have to wait 2 more years.

I am starting a new thread. I am planning to meet a senator, and tell about Steve Stefanko team. We will start sending fax letters to Elaine Chao and senators.

We are all in this mess, because Steve Stefanko. How many of you are interested to join this effort?