Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

ImmiVictim said:
Guys
My RD is Nov 2003 RIR, VA and I have found out that from my resources that at this point in time , PBEC is majorly doing RIR cases and have less focus on TR cases, also as far as myself is concern I have 20,000 cases infront of me to get processed, since PBEC is processing June 2002 cases this time. I have recieved and replied my 45 days letter in september 2005. I dont know now how long would it take to get those 20,000 cases to get processed. Any body here in Forum has his labor approved from VA with RD in 2003. how many people are from 2003.

Thanks

hi Immi, can you ask your sources how many officers work on adjudication and how many approvals happen on a typical day ?!

also, how many people are working on data entry versus adjudicating ?!

we could derive the answer your need based on that info :)

saihelp said:
:(

Hi,

I Am New To This. Like Everybody We Are Also Waiting For The Lc To Get Approved.

My Company Has Filed For Me In October 2003 From New York.

Any Rough Idea When We Will Get The Approved Lc.

Desperately Want To Go To India To Visit. Does Any One Have Heard Of Getting Denied In Canada.

Please Any Advice Feel Free .

Thank You

Saihelp

Thnderstrom,

Congratulations to you and your coworkers. Cud you plz give us little more info abt ur Case # and when u replied to 45 day letter. My PD range is same as u guys ..it's on 2002-June -03, EB2 from VA and replied 45 days letter in Jan'05. Still waiting for labor.Cud u plz provide me those details.

Thanks
SN

thunderstorm said:
for those in the same boat, hope this will provide some encouraging news

my case details:

EB2, RIR
state: VA
PD; 2002-6-20

I know three other coworkers who also got their labor approved at the same time. All RIR cases. The PD ranges between mar02 to Jun02.

Good luck to you all.

sk0902 said:
I called up PBEC and asked about my 45 days letter.
The lady was in hurry. Here is the conversation.

me --
"Mam, I have not got my 45 days letter for my LC yet..."

PBEC Staff --
"Ok.. whats your name ?"

Me --
"AAAAA"

she didn't ask me to repeat. Which is strange becasue usually they don't get my name 1st time. And she even didn't get my last name.

PBEC Staff--
"Hold on.."

30 Sec.. past..

PEC Staff --
"Its in the mail.."

Me--
"It's in the maill ?.."

PBEC Staff--
"Yes.. okey ?.. hmmm.."

Kept the phone..

Ok.. howmany member believe her.. NOT ME..
:D :D :D :D :confused:

Hey..I thought the Case# was the primary-key to the whole database at PBEC, as in EAC# in the USCIS database...

just a suggestion!!

Hi All/(for those who care)

Dont make constant inquiries about your cases. It would essentially hurt the approval.. need not be just yours it will also hurt your whole company's. This actually was also indicated by the AILA liason to their Attornies.

So it seems that recently attornies who are AILA members were advised not to give away info to their respective clients about pending LCs because of this.

Great workforce to eliminate backlog..

******************http://www.usagcls.com/JUL23.asp************
But there is no such expectation for the 174,000 people awaiting processing here from about half the states, including Maryland and Virginia, and the District. Besides 10 federal workers, the remaining staff of 100 work for Exceed Corp., the company that successfully bid for the backlog contract.

10 federal staff and 110 employees from Exceed Corp....Will they ever be able to clear the backlog? :mad:

Reward for Great work ...

http://www.exceedcorporation.com/news.htm

EXCEED received the U.S. Department of Labor’s National Director's Award for "Outstanding National Contribution"

Sounds like this company is doin great jobs for DOL. In our cae, maintaining the backlog..... :mad:

http://www.exceedcorporation.com/careers.htm
Exceed is looking for people. I might apply, work as contractor for this company at DOL and help in certifying my case....;)

Congrats

ciril99 said:
Friends,

After waiting for 4 yrs, I came to know that my labor cert is certified!!! :)

Thank GOD! Praise the Lord!

My details are,

PD: Jan 3, 2002
45 days letter received & sent: Feb 4, 2005

I dont know when was my labor approved, i will find out and let you know.

CONGRATULATIONS. Hope 2006 will bring eace into our lives. Wish you all the best at 140 and 485.

Hi I am waiting for labor for more than 3 years. My friends and mine are applied at the same time. We work for the same company and stay at the same house address. But his labor got approved in the beginning of Jan 2006 while I haven't received anything yet :-((. Some of my friends were telling me that since we had same company and house address it might be the cause of the delay. Does anyone have any idea about that? I am kind of worried about that.

Following are my information
SWA VA
EB2
RIR
PD - June 2002
45-day letter Date received and replied in Feb 2005

this from Murphy, from a meeting between AILA and DOL:

"
Specific Goals and Challenges

The DOL is looking at how to align the processing and procedures that are occurring at the two BPCs and how to implement best practices. There is no deadline for this action.

It is the intent of the DOL still to send the 45-day letters on all cases by June 2006. Data entry of all cases at the BPCs should also be complete by that time, but DOL expressed hope in having this task completed earlier.

The DOL confirms that there have been some cases that they are unable to locate in response to screenshot requests for H1B extensions beyond the 6-year limit. The DOL speculates that these may be cases that were cancelled or terminated at the state level and, therefore, never shifted from the state to the BPC. They did not indicate how much such cases may exist.

If a traditional labor certification case is converted to a reduction in recruitment (RIR) case, the DOL has stated that the case will be put into the line of RIR cases to be processed according to its original priority date.
"

at least the DOL FINALLY acknowledges there IS a "minor" difference in procedure between the 2 centers ! it's a "challenge" ... but it's way too complex, they can't give a deadline to fix it ... is this a joke or what !

I have a very similar priority date

I have a very similar priority date:
May 14, 2002 VA EB3 RIR
Went to Philly in Jan 2004, 45-day letter received and replied in Jan 2005. No news yet....

socialmix said:
I completly Agree with you.As my priority date is 05/13/2002 went to regional in 2004 got 45 day letter in dec04 and replied back soon.Still no news.......

cantstandit said:
this from Murphy, from a meeting between AILA and DOL:

The DOL is looking at how to align the processing and procedures that are occurring at the two BPCs and how to implement best practices. There is no deadline for this action.

Oh my God, how arrogant and dumb people can get. What the hell PBEC and stephen were doing for past 18 months. Its fkg insane.

What I hate is how they take us for granted and play games with us. Even more troublesome is nobody (lawyer or ....) is with us. I am surprised why this stupid agency is not exposed to media.

USCISisMockery said:
Oh my God, how arrogant and dumb people can get. What the hell PBEC and stephen were doing for past 18 months. Its fkg insane.

What I hate is how they take us for granted and play games with us. Even more troublesome is nobody (lawyer or ....) is with us. I am surprised why this stupid agency is not exposed to media.

No on wants to mess with them and waste their time....Attorneys will be the last in the line about this, as long as they make their $$ with PERM and our yearly extensions....

Aprlc2002 says not even enquire about our case status as it might hurt the approval....We are just taken for granted to bearup all this shit....

This is nothing but living hell for us....Do we start another round of emails and faxes to these guys...If we make no noise no one will even listen to us...

Actually the major story starts after June2006, there must be tons and tons of 45recvd letters..they will need more officers to adjucticate cases....

In that ocean, wonder where our little piece of letter is lying and when does the fortunate day comes when they touch it...

Don't worry all of our case will be approved "ONE" day and "THAT" day is "AROUND"

halleycomet86 said:
I have a very similar priority date:
May 14, 2002 VA EB3 RIR
Went to Philly in Jan 2004, 45-day letter received and replied in Jan 2005. No news yet....

May 13,14,15,17,17,17 2002 lots of people around this date... one day, we will get ours approved... For an inquirey to Info@PHI.DFLC I made Jan 20th, I got a usual reply of this sort.... yesterday...

Dear Requestor:

The subject case has been received by the Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center and is currently awaiting further review by a Backlog Elimination Center analyst. Due to the large volume of LC Applications currently being processed by the Backlog Elimination Center; we are unable to provide you with an exact processing time. If you need additional information, please visit the following Internet website:

http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/

There is no need to submit multiple requests. If you have not already received one, the next notices that you will receive from this office will be a 45-Day Letter and a Selection of Continuation Option letter.

If you are requesting a 7th year extension to an H-1B visa, please send an e-mail to:

h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us

Your patience is appreciated.

PHL Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center

Not sure if my case is under furhter review or everybody's or if its a canned reply....

Any comments on this please.

Thanks GCBee
gcbee said:
Hi Gurus,

My friend applied labour along with me in June 2002 from New Jersy for Labour. I got a (45 days letter) letter from the back log center like four months back, so they replied to it . But my friend still haven't got the letter.

Our employer saying, they haven't heard anything from them(labour department). But sometimes we are not in a position to trust him. Is there any source to find out what really going on with this case. Our lawer is also not cooperating with us. He just listening to the company. What should we do now.

And some people are saying it is not necessary, they don't need to send that letter. They will directly approve the labour. Do you guys have any idea.

Any information related to this is really appreciated.

Thanks!!

GcBee

GcBee Request

Send the below email with your info to following email address's h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us
h1b7yr@phi.dflc.us

from your work email.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please provide proof of the submission to apply for an extension of an H-1B visa. Here are the details of my permanent labor.

Company : XXXXXXXXX
Alien Name : XXXXXXXX
Priority Date : XXXXXXXX

Thanks,
XXXXXXXX

gcbee said:
Any comments on this please.

Thanks GCBee

have your friend get the screenshot from PBEC ... if the case starts with "T", then the letter hasn't been generated yet ... if it starts with "P", then the letter has been created, it typically takes 1 month to reach the company and lawyer.

People with "T" cases should be checking the screenshot periodically (once a month, for example), so they'll know when it changes from T to P.

cantstandit said:
People with "T" cases should be checking the screenshot periodically (once a month, for example), so they'll know when it changes from T to P.

U think that is okay.....with all the fine print lingering around...

Notice of Findings

Guys,

I need help. What is Notice of Findings (NOF)? NJ labor informed me that Philly backlog center has sent out NOF to my employer and lawyer on January 5, 2006. So far, both my employer and lawyer have not received anything. For those of you who know what Notice of Findings is please explain. Thanks.

aycy
NJ
EB2 RIR
45 day received and responded Oct 2005
No status... :mad: