Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

saknia said:
Hi Labordrags

We used to post approvals only and it was convenient for many to just look at what is approved of late, This thread is a general discussion one

You have allowed all one post Threads to hangon and this has been merged here like this

Anybody requested for that ??

Any thoughts ??

Hi Labordrags

Is there a way to unmerge the Approval Thread. It had all approvals only listed for verification. Now if this is merged here we have to browse so much and we will be lost.

You have allowed all one post threads with single questions to survive while killing this
Can we know what prompted this action

Memebers : Looks like no body wnts this Thread which I think was very useful
I have created a new one.for approval again. But all History is gone

If you guys don't want this back that is fine. Otherwise voice your concern to labordrags

aamchimumbai said:
all,

Correct me if am wrong. I heard somewhere in the forum about some kind of talks regarding immigration bill in the month of Feb. I believe it was going to help few issues such as filing 485 together with 140....etc...

Is anyone aware ?

thanks,

Yes that is for addressing the Visa date Backlogs and recapturing all unused Visa Numbers . However we need to address PBEC issue first before you reach there

There is a seperate thread for this Iv.org. Pls browse there you will get all info you want around this

jack_xie said:
It can't tell from the PBEC email response (H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US). Anybody knows?

In your Labor application if it mentioned that Qualifaction required for the Job is MS or BS with 5 Years it is considered as EB2. Else it is EB3

saknia said:
In your Labor application if it mentioned that Qualifaction required for the Job is MS or BS with 5 Years it is considered as EB2. Else it is EB3
If the Qualification simply required "Master degree" (no experience required), then it is considered as EB2 case. Am I right?

jack_xie said:
If the Qualification simply required "Master degree" (no experience required), then it is considered as EB2 case. Am I right?

Yes, a job requirement of MS+0 ( or BS+5 yrs in place of MS+0) qualifies for EB2 at the 140 stage.

I agree with you.

saknia said:
Hi Labordrags

Is there a way to unmerge the Approval Thread. It had all approvals only listed for verification. Now if this is merged here we have to browse so much and we will be lost.

You have allowed all one post threads with single questions to survive while killing this
Can we know what prompted this action

Memebers : Looks like no body wnts this Thread which I think was very useful
I have created a new one.for approval again. But all History is gone

If you guys don't want this back that is fine. Otherwise voice your concern to labordrags

Labordrags... the approval thread really helps and we would like to have it back if possible... it our only way to ttrack where PBEC is without too much of browsing....

jack_xie said:

Yes it can pure MS only or MS with some experience

Both will be EB2

laborpain01 said:
Labordrags... the approval thread really helps and we would like to have it back if possible... it our only way to ttrack where PBEC is without too much of browsing....

Thread cannot be unmerged once been merged. I will make sure your new thread stays as it is.

mvinays said:
This question is for those Philly BEC victims who wish to file PERM...Has anyone filed PERM through their employer's help without hiring an attorney? In other words, has anyone helped their employer prepare and file PERM application without hiring an attorney? If yes, please send me a private message and we can collaborate. Thank you!

Hi Vinays

I will advise that it is not good to file PERM yourselves. Even not all Attorney's know today how to file PERM successfully. It has lot of catches and paperwork. It is worth their fees I think. May be down the line we all will know how to do that in few years. Till then it better to file through an Attorney who knows about PERM

labordrags said:
Thread cannot be unmerged once been merged. I will make sure your new thread stays as it is.

Hi Labordrags

You have not mentioned why you decided to merge this thread while allowing others. It seems that you follow different standrads here

Can you explain please

Eb2

Since the EB thing will be crucial in the months going forward, I hope no one will mind my posing this question.

My LC has been submitted with "BS + 5 years of experience".

However, there was no mention of a "Masters degree", "equivalent" or "progressive".

Would you think this would qualify for EB2? Do you personally know of anyone who qualified in EB2 under these circumstances? Thank you !!

saknia said:
Yes it can pure MS only or MS with some experience

Both will be EB2

Labor Approved

My labor got approved finally. Here are my details :

EB3, RIR (BS + 3 yrs)
Bay Area, CA
P-04320-xxxx
PD : June 28, 2002
RD: June 1, 2003
45-day letter received and replied to in March, 2004

Approved on Jan 13, 2006. Attorney got letter today, Jan 31, 2006.

Thanks to all of you guys who posted their $.02, it was very helpful.

Skina And Street Test In Usa Please Comment

Hello skina and street test in u s a

Have you guys noted one thing people with pd JUNE2002 AND THOSE WHO GOT 45 days letter alomst 9-10 months ago are getting approval

tanveer666 said:

Have you guys noted one thing people with pd JUNE2002 AND THOSE WHO GOT 45 days letter alomst 9-10 months ago are getting approval

Yes it is True and Good. One more thing I noted now is that Those who replied in Mar 2005 are getting approved.

What happened 2001 Guys who replied from Dec 04 to Feb 05. God knows, But I hope soon they will see Light

Iam pretty sure by June 2006 all RIR for 2002 will be cleared

Sticky: lawsuit discussion conference call on 2nd Feb @ 10:30

Hi Guys

Those who are interested in suing PBEC for the delays visit

Sticky: lawsuit discussion conference call on 2nd Feb @ 10:30

This is a New Thread and initiative from our Moderator labordrags. Rajiv will discuss with all our folks and if feasible some actions might be taken

Those who are 2003 & 2004 & 2005 - I urge all of you join hands here

tanveer666 said:

Hey...

but eternity007...replied 45 letter in March 04 and got his approval now...that is close to 2 years man...!!

Hope it is not the same for all cases...Even if it is 9-10 months in this hell I dont mind tolerating it..I feel I will be lucky if I can come out with 9-10 months ....

Time Extimation

I was contacted by my attorney telling me that BEC analyst wanted more info
about the merger of my company with it's sister company. Attorney replied BEC last Friday, Jan 27, 2006. Anybody have Any idea how long it will take to review my case again and give a final decision.

Priority Date: Sept 2001
45 day letter received & replied on around begining of 2005.

StressTestInUSA said:
Hey...

but eternity007...replied 45 letter in March 04 and got his approval now...that is close to 2 years man...!!

Hope it is not the same for all cases...Even if it is 9-10 months in this hell I dont mind tolerating it..I feel I will be lucky if I can come out with 9-10 months ....

I think it was a typo by eternity007 when he/she entered their date on receiving 45 d-letter because this PBEC mess started in late 2004 I believe late Q4 of 04. She/He might have received the letter in March 05.

10/28/03.

tanveer666 said:

No, thats not the case. There are lot of us (11/02) who even haven't received 45 day letter. Might be we are the last batch to receive the letter. So accoding to your logic we will get our labor cleared somewhere last, i.e. 2010 ?

Last edited by a moderator: