Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

RIR VA June 4th Approved for friend

My Friend got his approved.
RIR VA
PD June 4th 2002
Approved: Sometime in December
I filled on same day same company but mine is not approved.He said he got the letter at his home in December. I am worried as we filed the same day and nothing has happened to my application.

leo09 said:
My Friend got his approved.
RIR VA
PD June 4th 2002
Approved: Sometime in December
I filled on same day same company but mine is not approved.He said he got the letter at his home in December. I am worried as we filed the same day and nothing has happened to my application.

Hi Leo

Can you get more info from your friend regarding when he got 45 days letter and when he replied.

That might be the key why the same date application of yours is pending

You both might have replied to 45 days letter on different date and possisblity that your case is lying with a different officers and different queue.

Don't worry very soon you will get it

Got to see some approvals of late

it depends on what is your primary correspondance address, generally it is lawyer or company's address.

boston_LC said:
is there a reason ,people get labor approval notice to their home address ? what if someone has changed address ...??

EB3 non RIR

I was wondering anyone from the phily BEC has recently got approved labor.Mine case is 2003,Oct,non RIR,received 45 day letter in Sep 2005.

If anyone got approved,please post their PDs.

They Are Far Awey From Finsihing June2002

The Worest Thing Is They Have Not Finshed June 2002 Yet. They Are Far Awey From Finshing June 2002

I hope soon.

Not yet - atleast on this forum. The latest we have are few approvals from June 2002. My guess is it will be another 2-3 months before they get to Nov 2002. Right now, they seem to be processing first half of 2002 in random order.

OPs. You asked for 45-day letter, not approval. I guess 45-day letter doesn't really matter much. Some people have gotten approval without it. I got my 45-day letter almost a yr ago, but its useless as it gives you false hope.

jack_xie said:
Anybody haven't got 45-day love letter for Nov. 2002 MD case . Please post! I am so eager to wait for its coming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any idea folks, when I am get my labor approved...

Folks,

I have been a silent observer for quite a long time on this forum. Can anybody tell or guesstimate when is my turn coming....

God bless all

PD 03/29/2002
EB3 RIR NEW YORK
45 DAYS LETTER RECEIVED 10/15/2005
45 DAYS LETTER REPLIED 11/15/2005
CASE # P-05123-xxxxx

msabir said:
Not yet - atleast on this forum. The latest we have are few approvals from June 2002. My guess is it will be another 2-3 months before they get to Nov 2002. Right now, they seem to be processing first half of 2002 in random order.

OPs. You asked for 45-day letter, not approval. I guess 45-day letter doesn't really matter much. Some people have gotten approval without it. I got my 45-day letter almost a yr ago, but its useless as it gives you false hope.
I am may 2002 and still waiting. I know people with April 2002 waiting as well. Any order to this ?

Just want to be optimistic about processing, since getting closer with speed of 1 application/ 5 day or somthing...

but again it is just a guess.

ho_jayega said:
Do you have any source or just a guess !!!

Does PBEC has internal sub-groups dedicated for NY, CA , VA etc? definitely they are NOT processing applications by PD.

JPMC said:
Folks,

I have been a silent observer for quite a long time on this forum. Can anybody tell or guesstimate when is my turn coming....

God bless all

PD 03/29/2002
EB3 RIR NEW YORK
45 DAYS LETTER RECEIVED 10/15/2005
45 DAYS LETTER REPLIED 11/15/2005
CASE # P-05123-xxxxx

Need info on my case status

pleaseGOD said:
it depends on what is your primary correspondance address, generally it is lawyer or company's address.
Is there any way to know my case status?

RIR PA EB3
45 day letter sent : In Feb 2005.
ETA Case # P-04244-XXXXX
Case Status : RIR

surajv007@yahoo.com

No update on my MA case too and no 45-day letter. It looks like all Boston cases are literally untouched.

State: MA
PD: 12/29/2003
EB2/R1R
T-05192-XXXX
Case source: Regional (Boston DOL)

Amendment to remanded LC

How will the Dallas BEC handle if a remanded application, Oct 2001 is amended for min. requirement MS to MS+6 months and travel requirement is added in duties.

WIll the above amendment reset the PD on it and how does it impact if the application is RIR/TR. Thanks.

Procedure to Get Screen shot

Can any body tell here that whats the procedure to get the screen shot from Pbec . Where we have to send the email . what information we need to submit then in order to get the screen shot from PBEC