Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

How to Get Case Status ( Again By Popular Demand)

saknia said:

How to get my case status?

send a email to BEC with only three lines in the email body...
email address: status@DAL.DFLC.US (for Dallas BEC) -- most of cases got number from this email id only ..
email address: status@phi.DFLC.US (for PHIL BEC) -- some times no response at all
email sub:Case status request
email Body:
Company name : "Your Company"
First Name:"Yr First Name"
Last Name:"Yr Last Name"

For H1 B 7th Year extension

Email,
Dallas: h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us
Philly: h1b7yr@phi.dflc.us

send mail with following details to get scrren shot:

New Case #(if you know)

First name,Last name,Name of employer,Date filed at SWA,Regional received date(if any)

The process of status is in order the case goes through ( Ofcourse this will be missing now)

1.Incomplete =45day letter not yet generated/Case not entered fully
2.Data Review =45day reply not recieved/45day reply not entered
Falls into TR/RIR Q
3.Closed or Withdrawn=45 day reply not recived/Employer closed/BEC erorneosly entered
4.RIR or TR=45 day reply recieved/data entered /under process
5.Final Review= With CO
6.Certified=Certified (May not yet mailed)

What does the "T" stand for ???

MA - EB3 - RIR
PD: 10/22/2004
RD: NULL
45 Day Letter Received - NULL
Case #: T-05199-XXXXX

Guys Please the earlier post... you will find lots of information on this....this topic has been discussed almost more 100 times.

Again off the track question...
---------------------------
My boss is doubting about working(getting paid basically) after I get a recpt notice after a H1 transfer...He says we need to wait for the approval...

I remember seeing this link somewhere about the Ac21 portability(thats what I think it is..)

Can someone please post this link if they know it.. need to show it to him..

saknia said:
How to get my case status?

send a email to BEC with only three lines in the email body...
email address: status@DAL.DFLC.US (for Dallas BEC) -- most of cases got number from this email id only ..
email address: status@phi.DFLC.US (for PHIL BEC) -- some times no response at all
email sub:Case status request
email Body:
Company name : "Your Company"
First Name:"Yr First Name"
Last Name:"Yr Last Name"

For H1 B 7th Year extension

Email,
Dallas: h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us
Philly: h1b7yr@phi.dflc.us

send mail with following details to get scrren shot:

New Case #(if you know)

First name,Last name,Name of employer,Date filed at SWA,Regional received date(if any)

The process of status is in order the case goes through ( Ofcourse this will be missing now)

1.Incomplete =45day letter not yet generated/Case not entered fully
2.Data Review =45day reply not recieved/45day reply not entered
Falls into TR/RIR Q
3.Closed or Withdrawn=45 day reply not recived/Employer closed/BEC erorneosly entered
4.RIR or TR=45 day reply recieved/data entered /under process
5.Final Review= With CO
6.Certified=Certified (May not yet mailed)

I dont think step 4 'RIR or TR' means 45 day reply recvd

In my case, my screen shot shows Process type as "RIR"...i havent got any 45 day letter to my knowledge(or shud i call up my attny to find out..?) on the otehr hand 'data review' must be closer step to 'Final review' stage

My thinking....

please update..if I need to call up my lawyer if he got any 45 day letter

StressTestInUSA said:
I dont think step 4 'RIR or TR' means 45 day reply recvd

In my case, my screen shot shows Process type as "RIR"...i havent got any 45 day letter to my knowledge(or shud i call up my attny to find out..?) on the otehr hand 'data review' must be closer step to 'Final review' stage

My thinking....

please update..if I need to call up my lawyer if he got any 45 day letter

You must have received 45 day letter for sure. Check with your attorney

Data Review could be for verfying Employment process for Non RIR and recruiment process for RIR

Final Review and Certification are generally the last step done by senior officers.

Labor Approved

Another approval in PBEC. Details given below

IndianGC

State: NJ
Processing: EB2 RIR
Priority Date: 06/10/2002
45-d letter: 12/08/2005
Labor Approval Date: 01/05/2006
Labor Received Date: 01/23/2006
Case #: P-05131-07xxx

cdv said:
MA - EB3 - RIR
PD: 10/22/2004
RD: NULL
45 Day Letter Received - NULL
Case #: T-05199-XXXXX

T Number means that they have located your file received from SWA offices and temporarily entered your case in the system ( a so called method devised by PBEC to find out FIFO correctly )

But this atleast confirms that your case has reached the PBEC

Once they complete all T entry in system they will go back and enter full information and issue you with a 45 days letter with a P No

Your P No might tell the date the case was taken up. Nowadays they give someting like 05100 ( meaning 100th Day in 2005 ) while they are issuning the 45 day letter in 2006. Some form they are giving your P number with some kind of processing order which they want to follow ( what is that God knows) This is another PD than our filing date PD

This P no I think will have a lot of role to play when they take up SWA cases which has not reached Federal at the time of transfer to PBEC and for adjudicating all Non RIR cases

Hope this give a better picture on P & T of PBEC

Another NJ EB2 RIR June 2002

Quote:
IndianGC

State: NJ
Processing: EB2 RIR
Priority Date: 06/10/2002
45-d letter: 12/08/2005
Labor Approval Date: 01/05/2006
Labor Received Date: 01/23/2006
Case #: P-05131-07xxx

Corporation moved out to different state

Hi,
I am working in small company (<5). Previously their corporate office was in Philadelphia and I was also working in Philadelphia, recently 6 months back they have moved their corporate office in Nevada.
I applied my labour in 2004 when corporate office address was Philadelphia and my labour application is with BEC Philadelphia
Philadelphia office space still exists and I am still working in Philadelphia area (at client).
I will be completing my 6 years on H1b in August 2006.
Could u guru suggest what should I do?
1) Will my BEC Philadelphia application will be ok or they will deny it because corporate place has changed.
2) I must apply through PERM using NEVADA office.
If I start PERM process say in February how much time will it take to apply.
Attorney please help since I am completing six years, so I want to know what to do.
Regards,
VK

saknia said:
T Number means that they have located your file received from SWA offices and temporarily entered your case in the system ( a so called method devised by PBEC to find out FIFO correctly )

But this atleast confirms that your case has reached the PBEC

Once they complete all T entry in system they will go back and enter full information and issue you with a 45 days letter with a P No

Your P No might tell the date the case was taken up. Nowadays they give someting like 05100 ( meaning 100th Day in 2005 ) while they are issuning the 45 day letter in 2006. Some form they are giving your P number with some kind of processing order which they want to follow ( what is that God knows) This is another PD than our filing date PD

This P no I think will have a lot of role to play when they take up SWA cases which has not reached Federal at the time of transfer to PBEC and for adjudicating all Non RIR cases

Hope this give a better picture on P & T of PBEC

Good Job Saknia for explaining the picture of P & T

saknia said:
You must have received 45 day letter for sure. Check with your attorney

Data Review could be for verfying Employment process for Non RIR and recruiment process for RIR

Final Review and Certification are generally the last step done by senior officers.

I doubt Saknia...

case number still shows as 'T' and not a 'P'.... PD for this is Oct 28th 2003 New York... (the much dreaded place to file labor..)

will find out though..nothing like it if there is 45 day letter waitng for response..!!

Case status check

I need you input for case status check.
I got replied from Philly with following information.

ETA case no. P-05147-xxxxx
Process type: RIR
Employer name:xxxxx
Rate:xxxxx
Alien Name:xxxxx
Nationality:xxx
Case date:12/29/2003
Process center:philly

I would like to know that status of case, I mean is it in final review or not?
Can anyone knows about it?
Thanks
MCP

manishcp said:
I need you input for case status check.
I got replied from Philly with following information.

ETA case no. P-05147-xxxxx
Process type: RIR
Employer name:xxxxx
Rate:xxxxx
Alien Name:xxxxx
Nationality:xxx
Case date:12/29/2003
Process center:philly

I would like to know that status of case, I mean is it in final review or not?
Can anyone knows about it?
Thanks
MCP

Hi

How someone will know about that unless PBEC tells us.

PBEC has removed the Case Status field since Oct 05 from email replies. There is no way of knowing that

That is why we all here are trying to find a way to force PBEC to give status online in someform