Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

mariner555 said:
My thoughts exactly ...Also I feel as the economy expands (and boomers retire) things will move faster in mid-2006. I dont know why guys with PD of 2002 are thinking of PERM ....can the PD be kept the same with new perm filings ?

Yes you can. My lawyer told me that he is successfully tranfered couples of RIR cases to Perm and keep the same PD and some of the case already got approved.

As long as your company willing to spend more time such as post another ads for your case and your salary is in pretty high rank.

VKM0622 said:
Hi,
I am working in small company (<5). Previously their corporate office was in Philadelphia and I was also working in Philadelphia, recently 6 months back they have moved their corporate office in Nevada.
I applied my labour in 2004 when corporate office address was Philadelphia and my labour application is with BEC Philadelphia
Philadelphia office space still exists and I am still working in Philadelphia area (at client).
I will be completing my 6 years on H1b in August 2006.
Could u guru suggest what should I do?
1) Will my BEC Philadelphia application will be ok or they will deny it because corporate place has changed.
2) I must apply through PERM using NEVADA office.
If I start PERM process say in February how much time will it take to apply.
Attorney please help since I am completing six years, so I want to know what to do.
Regards,
VK

Hi,
Saknia and alex10dc thanks a lot for your quick response.
LC would be ok as long as I work from the place where LC has been filed? Is my understanding correct?
Will moving out of the the company to different state will create trouble for LC approval?

Gurus specially Sakina and alex10dc please give your thought.
Regards,
VKM0622

saknia said:
You can have another LC from Company B through PERM and even get up to I 140 while keeping the LC for Compnay A.

After you apply 485 inCompnay B you cannot opt back to old LC with Company A ( because if you get GC you can easily join Company A for that post with out their own LC)

That can go parallel. You need not join the company B technically till you have 485 approved. But some attorney's prefer you to work for at least 6 months either before or after GC approval to be on safer side
Thank you very much for the quick respone Saknia.

So if Company B is ready to do PERM and I140, I can go ahead while still being on H1 and working for Company A. Either while applying for 140 (if Comany A LC approves and retorgession clears for EB3, I can just stick to A) or 485, I can decide and be with the company I want to do file 485 with. Does this sound correct ?

Also, if I file GC thru Company B, can I use my expereince from Company A though I am still employed by A ? I have 4 1/2 years exp before company A so not sure if thats enough for EB2 with BS but I have additional 5 1/2 years exp in company A. Can you please comment.

Thank you so much for your Input.

va_aug_2002 said:
Thank you very much for the quick respone Saknia.

So if Company B is ready to do PERM and I140, I can go ahead while still being on H1 and working for Company A. Either while applying for 140 (if Comany A LC approves and retorgession clears for EB3, I can just stick to A) or 485, I can decide and be with the company I want to do file 485 with. Does this sound correct ?

Also, if I file GC thru Company B, can I use my expereince from Company A though I am still employed by A ? I have 4 1/2 years exp before company A so not sure if thats enough for EB2 with BS but I have additional 5 1/2 years exp in company A. Can you please comment.

Thank you so much for your Input.

Yes your are right on that

you can do EB2. Staructure your requirement and ad to include the 4.5 years experience before Company A. Consult an attorney on this. They can help

yes you will be bale to use Company A Exp for Company B Labor

Perm or Old PD?

I have one question, if any one will give me a quick reply i will really appreciate.
MY PD with Company A is 07/2003. If I will apply for PERM with Company B and once approved can I apply 485, I-140, EAD and AP concurrently under EB2 category as EB2 is current for me and don't need to worry about Retro.
I have almost 9 years of US work experience on H-1 visa. I don't have a Masters degree but BS from USA.
Can I use my work experience in place of Masters degree to fall in EB2 category.

Thanks

PD: 07/2003
Case #: T05151-xxxxx
State: CT
H-1: Planning to file for 9th year extension in Aril 06.

Please suggest/advice

Saknia

My PD is 05/2003 , CA EB2/RIR , DOL -04/2004, 45 days received & replied in Feb 05.Looking at the approval rates from PBEC, is it worth applying for PERM now or wait for 6 more months as we might see some changes happening.

Please suggest / advice

Thanks
GCcomesoon

You can file in EB2...

Rohila said:
I have one question, if any one will give me a quick reply i will really appreciate.
MY PD with Company A is 07/2003. If I will apply for PERM with Company B and once approved can I apply 485, I-140, EAD and AP concurrently under EB2 category as EB2 is current for me and don't need to worry about Retro.
I have almost 9 years of US work experience on H-1 visa. I don't have a Masters degree but BS from USA.
Can I use my work experience in place of Masters degree to fall in EB2 category.

Thanks

You can use your experience instead of Master's degree. If you are not concerned about loosing your priority date, I would suggest that is the best option. Good luck man.

saknia said:
Yes your are right on that

you can do EB2. Staructure your requirement and ad to include the 4.5 years experience before Company A. Consult an attorney on this. They can help

yes you will be bale to use Company A Exp for Company B Labor
Interesting. So If I can convince Company B to do GC by giving some commitment, It might be better than waiting for pending LC and retrogession for Eb3. Though I am on 6th year, I may still have sufficient time to use new PERM for future extensions.

one question, let say company B put Advt and gets paper ready for PERM and in the mean time I get pending LC approved and we don't apply for PERM right away. In this case, can I file for I 140 for company A and after I 140 approval, join B , retain my PD and use the docuements ready now to file PERM in future for company B ( which I will have to do if I have to retain my PD from first LAbor). Basically the question is can the process done for PERM before LC approval from company A be used in future or do they have some date restrictions ? Am I expecting too much ? :)

Rohila said:

Thanks

Go for PERM . It will help you. You can qualify for EB2 and that will be better.Talk to attorney experienced in this. If not they might guide wrongly

MD LC approval

This is my first post on this forum:)

My friend just got his LC approval today.
State:MD
EB2 RIR (not sure)
PD: 06/2002
45-day letter: 11/2005

-----------------------------------------
So I am kindly of seeing some hope on my own case:
MD EB2 RIR
PD: 01/10/2003
45-day letter: 01/17/2006
Case #: P-05153-5xxxx

congratulations!
do you happen to know whether the approval date is before or after the new year?
Thanks

srna said:
My LC got approved.

State VA, RIR EB3
PD 07/01/2002
RD 03/12/2004
45 Days Letter received and replied in Feb'05

VA RIR EB3 July 2002 Approval

srna
Registered User Join Date: Jan 2006

VA LC Approved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My LC got approved.

State VA, RIR EB3
PD 07/01/2002
RD 03/12/2004

MD Approval RIR EB2 June 2002

worldconcepts

MD LC approval

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first post on this forum:)

My friend just got his LC approval today.
State:MD
EB2 RIR (not sure)
PD: 06/2002
45-day letter: 11/2005

july case finally ...

saknia said:
srna

VA LC Approved

My LC got approved.

State VA, RIR EB3
PD 07/01/2002
RD 03/12/2004

FIRST RIR JULY 2002 case on the FORUM approved from PBEC.
I AM in AUGUST...should keep my fingers crossed.
---------------------------------------
saknia said:
srna

VA LC Approved

My LC got approved.

State VA, RIR EB3
PD 07/01/2002
RD 03/12/2004

and I am VA RIR EB-2 from may 2002 still waiting, replied 45 day letter in March 2005, rcvd feb 2005!!
What gives???

Misery loves company

Hi,

I'm a first time poster to this forum and just wanted to share my info and commiserate with someone else sharing a similar timeframe/PD!

guys..

it is mentioned here that SWA's foriegn labor certification budget is redeuced by 30% compared to last year..I hope it not to do with BEC's and just for certifications of H1 processing here...

please clarify if someone has understood this..

We cant take any more shocks in life..!!

http://www.immigration-law.com/

screen shot

How did you get the screen shot?
StressTestInUSA said:
Guys..

In my screenshot my LC was enetered as "TR" instead of "RIR" as process type. I called PBEC and she told to reply back to the email...I did that, requesting for the changes...and to my surprise I got a reply email today with the modified changes....!!

I replied them back with a 'thanks a million..' note...otherwise I had to beg my HR to beg the attorney..which I already did of course..anf we have to think a million times before we call HR(not to give them a feeling we r bugging them)

So it is not all that dark as we think,.... maybe in 6 months time things will change to the brighter side...!!! lets be positive and things will turn out positive for us..