Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

We Had This Discussion Before

Somehow one of the senior member of forum opposed me saying Feb 2006 is better. I am just trying to recollect. I still believe 2002 is better.

msabir said:
Can you or someone please explain why Aug 2002 would be better. Keep in mind that Aug 2002 case is Eb3, for which visa numbers are not available - so one can't file for I-485 and work permit. Whereas Feb 2006 is EB2, for which visa numbers are available and one can file for I-485 and work permit. What am I missing here? Please advice.

My lawyer thinks Feb 2006 EB2 (via PERM) is better than Aug 2002 EB3. But he doesn't sound very confident. However in this forum, most people say that AUG 2002 EB3 is better. Now I am confused.

Nothing Is Better If Pbec Is Struck

Let me tell you very honestly even Aug 02 is not better if Pbec is struck and if it keep approving one case after one month

Last edited by a moderator:
got to know over the weekend few of my friends cases from NY filed in March/April 2002 (company filed 6 labors) got 45 day letters in October 05 and 2 were approved back in 1 month it seems...

You know what, most of these guys getting approvals r not computer geeks like us...who have no idea what ip.com forum is...

So maybe our best bet is not to look into this forum for a while :p ...which we of course cant do...!! :D

Approved

Finally Labour has been approved

Surprise Surprise, I received a copy of the approval letter to my address

Wish other's the best.

One more approval - Phily

Posted by "aaar" Finally Labour has been approved

Wish other's the best.
SWA NOF: Dont know
SWA response sent: Dont know
SWA sent to Philly DOL: Dont know
45-Day BPC Letter Received: Feb, 2005 (Exact dates not known)
45-Day BPC Letter Replied: Mar, 2005 (Exact dates not known)
Philly BPC Case # P04273-10***

aaar said:
Finally Labour has been approved

Wish other's the best.
is there a reason ,people get labor approval notice to their home address ? what if someone has changed address ...??

Guys..

In my screenshot my LC was enetered as "TR" instead of "RIR" as process type. I called PBEC and she told to reply back to the email...I did that, requesting for the changes...and to my surprise I got a reply email today with the modified changes....!!

I replied them back with a 'thanks a million..' note...otherwise I had to beg my HR to beg the attorney..which I already did of course..anf we have to think a million times before we call HR(not to give them a feeling we r bugging them)

So it is not all that dark as we think,.... maybe in 6 months time things will change to the brighter side...!!! lets be positive and things will turn out positive for us..

To StressTestinUsa

Not so fast. Send them a snapshot request next week and see if they have really changed in their database. Most prolly they would have just changed it in the email reply to you.

By the way, I tried calling them to find out about 2001 cases; she says "wait for your turn" and put the phone down. Yeah, right ! Since when did they start processing in correct order ??? God, if he exists (I seriously doubt it), is watching .... they would rot in hell for all their lies and laggardness.

tanveer666 said:
Let me tell you very honestly even Aug 02 is not better if Pbec is struck and if it keep approving one case after one month

Hi Tanveer

Nowadays if you notice that we hear about approvals from Friends and other places. ( which get posted by someone ultimately here )I think that not all the People who are waiting and getting approved are here. PBEC no doubt is approving very slow. But it has been moving for sometime now I think

There are approvals coming out every week. But we hear about few here and there.

Many people here might silently watch and get out once they get approval. They don't beleive in our discussion here not bothered about posting of thier approval to boost out morlale

Anyway if PBEC moves it is good for everyone

I was reading in DBEC and found that lot of people crying about their approval while DBEC is approving APR 2004 RIR and not toucging any SWA cases from 2001. They are all SWA cases who are struck

We need to being all those guys under one umbrella to fightabout the Backlogs in both the places

7th Year Extension Request

After months of emails to the PBEC regarding the status of my applicaiton, I finally got a response from them. I had been sending them emails via my personal gmail account but no response. But just the other day I came across a "good soul" who sent PBEC an email via his "work" email and received an immidiate response. I did the same and got my loooooooooooooooooooooooooong awaited case number within 24 hours. No kidding !!!

My case is still pending but rest assured that it atleast lies in the hands of PBEC.

Cheers !
:D

msabir said:
Can you or someone please explain why Aug 2002 would be better. Keep in mind that Aug 2002 case is Eb3, for which visa numbers are not available - so one can't file for I-485 and work permit. Whereas Feb 2006 is EB2, for which visa numbers are available and one can file for I-485 and work permit. What am I missing here? Please advice.

My lawyer thinks Feb 2006 EB2 (via PERM) is better than Aug 2002 EB3. But he doesn't sound very confident. However in this forum, most people say that AUG 2002 EB3 is better. Now I am confused.

Sorry My apologies

I did not read about your mention that you are Non Retrogession country for EB2. If EB2 is current then there is no need to ask itself.

If the Two Jobs are different your comoany can still keep the Old labor goung and try for you in the PERM. Go Ahead and move fast. The dates might change anytime going by the confusion happneing everywhere

Feb 2006 eb2 could be good

sarasri said:
Not so fast. Send them a snapshot request next week and see if they have really changed in their database. Most prolly they would have just changed it in the email reply to you.

By the way, I tried calling them to find out about 2001 cases; she says "wait for your turn" and put the phone down. Yeah, right ! Since when did they start processing in correct order ??? God, if he exists (I seriously doubt it), is watching .... they would rot in hell for all their lies and laggardness.

yea Sarasri..

I will request for a screenshot after 2-3 weeks maybe. I got the reply as a .doc file..with all the screenshot details in a box, but not the usual navyblue box screenshot..

Quote:
Originally Posted by msabir

saknia said:
Sorry My apologies

I did not read about your mention that you are Non Retrogession country for EB2. If EB2 is current then there is no need to ask itself.

If the Two Jobs are different your comoany can still keep the Old labor goung and try for you in the PERM. Go Ahead and move fast. The dates might change anytime going by the confusion happneing everywhere

Feb 2006 eb2 could be good

msabir,
you can try.. but bear in mind that the speed of perm approval is not so fantastic nowadays.. people are waiting for avg 4 - 5 mths.. it's again random approvals there.. It may depend on company and job catergory.

however, Eb2 LC in non-retro (C) in about 5 mths is better than Eb3 LC in non-retro (Apr 01)..

Do your research... and ask your lawyer why he is not too confident about the eb2...

gcco

I didn't know that they send the notice to your home address. I thought they send to employer and lawyer only. That means, I need to get my address updated with PBEC since I have moved after it was filed.

boston_LC said:
is there a reason ,people get labor approval notice to their home address ? what if someone has changed address ...??

boston_LC said:
any one from MA , has any update for their approval(s) ?
i think they didnt open BOSTON cases yet. Do they follow FIFO or the year.
PD dec 2003
45 days letter replied 10/2005
case # PBC 05192

msabir said:
I didn't know that they send the notice to your home address. I thought they send to employer and lawyer only. That means, I need to get my address updated with PBEC since I have moved after it was filed.

Hi MSABIR

Donlt send any mail on update for your address unless you fear that you will not hear from your compnay or attorney

They are already confused. It might create another delay in your case.

VA RIR June 4th Approved for friend

My Friend got his approved.
RIR VA
PD June 4th 2002
Approved: Sometime in December
I filled on same day same company but mine is not approved.