Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

QWE123 said:
45-day letter: one month ago.
PD: Jan. 18th, 2002.
State: New York, Software engineer. :) :) :)

Congrats, can you give us the first 7 digits of your case# ? I am guessing P-05122-8XXXX ?

NumbersUSA

http://www.NumbersUSA.com site celebrates the recent house bill that was passed without retrogression relief.

I thought NumbersUSA was an "anti-immigration organization".
But it declares itself as an "immigration-reduction organization".
This is what it says on its site:
"...NumbersUSA Action is pro-environment, pro-worker, pro-liberty and pro-immigrant. Activists in the NumbersUSA Action network are Americans of all races and include many immigrants and the spouses, children and parents of immigrants. Those who need to refer to NumbersUSA Action with a short, descriptive modifier should call it an "immigration-reduction organization..."

Big question is:
If NumbersUSA organization has employment based immigrants in its fold, why don't its site publish the plight of the would-be employment based immigrants especially of those 300,000 cases caught up for more than 4 years in PBEC mess?

labor approved

Hi All:
After three and half years' waiting and one year's restless fighting. My labor was approved yesterday. Thanks all for wonderful information and wish good luck for every body.
Thanks
WE
PD 06/11/2002 CA
RD 05/01/2003 SFO.
P-04308-33***
45 days letter Feb 2005.

worriedEngineer said:
Hi All:
After three and half years' waiting and one year's restless fighting. My labor was approved yesterday. Thanks all for wonderful information and wish good luck for every body.
Thanks
WE
PD 06/11/2002 CA
RD 05/01/2003 SFO.
P-04308-33***
45 days letter Feb 2005.

Cool. This gives hope to CA folks.
---------
CA RIR PD Nov.2002
45-day leter replied March 2005.

45 day letter

45 day letter requested today from Philly BRC.

PD: Aug 19 2001 (Originally RIR, converted to traditional)
Software Engineer, Silicon Valley, California

Now a wait and see game...

Regards

Congratulation!

Do you mind telling us when you received the approval notice? and who signed this notice from PBEC, Stephan Stefanco?

thanks

worriedEngineer said:
Hi All:
Thanks
WE
PD 06/11/2002 CA
RD 05/01/2003 SFO.
P-04308-33***
45 days letter Feb 2005.

worriedEngineer said:
Hi All:
Thanks
WE
PD 06/11/2002 CA
RD 05/01/2003 SFO.
P-04308-33***
45 days letter Feb 2005.

very good sign for Cali folks. hope we see more coming after the holidays

happy holidays everyone

CA RIR
PD 06-22-2002
RD 05-19-2003 (SFO)
45 days letter March 2005

Another CA Approval June 2002

From WorriedEngineer

PD 06/11/2002 CA
RD 05/01/2003 SFO.
P-04308-33***
45 days letter Feb 2005.

All CA auto remanded cases 45 day letter came from Dallas BEC. you are first from Philly BEC. Good to know. Good Luck.

you can get more info for Auto remanded case on this discussion link:
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1322455#post1322455

anon2580 said:

Regards

RE: labor approved

I got email for lawyer yesterday, I didn't see the approve notice by now.
WE
Kahada said:
Congratulation!

Do you mind telling us when you received the approval notice? and who signed this notice from PBEC, Stephan Stefanco?

thanks

is PBEC hate CA?

Why PBEC is not approving cases from CA. is there any technical reason?

whereismy_gc said:
Well, I guess that's it then. I came back on this forum after a month and nothing has changed. I was supposed to recieve a feedback from Fienstien's office couple of weeks back but did not hear anything yet.

What a life? I guess, no politician is interested in out matter since we are aliens and literally don't give a damn to our concerns or issues.

Well, I should say relax for now, enjoy your holidays and lets talk about it next year.

Good luck to all.

Congrats

Labor approved for case in CA. Just now I posted no approval from CA.

Wish you all the best for your 140 and 485.

worriedEngineer said:
Hi All:
Thanks
WE
PD 06/11/2002 CA
RD 05/01/2003 SFO.
P-04308-33***
45 days letter Feb 2005.

injustice

Still 2001 cases are not approved. No justice and rules in practical except on paper.

anon2580 said:

Regards

Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!! Good Luck for I140 and 485.

I was losing hope but I guess CA cases are finally being approved.......

Thanks for posting your approval.

worriedEngineer said:
Hi All:
Thanks
WE
PD 06/11/2002 CA
RD 05/01/2003 SFO.
P-04308-33***
45 days letter Feb 2005.

Hi GCSyndrome,

I guess we can be hopeful again since June 2002 CA cases are being approved....

Keep me posted.....My PD date is June 26,2002 close to yours....

GCSyndrome said:
very good sign for Cali folks. hope we see more coming after the holidays

happy holidays everyone

CA RIR
PD 06-22-2002
RD 05-19-2003 (SFO)
45 days letter March 2005

from immigration-law.com

12/23/2005: H-1B Recapture Policies of Nebraska Service Center

* The Nebraska Service has released its opinion that the rule of recapture of H-1B cap or L-1 will not only apply to the time spent outside of the U.S. but also apply to the time within the U.S. in the following two situations:
o Period of Unlawful Status in the U.S.: Time spent in an unlawful status counts towards the H-1B cap.
o Another Lawful Status in the U.S.: Time in the U.S. in another lawful status is recapturable.

Guys..

any idea what this means..??

does that mean u r out-of-status-for 3 months and u can use those 3 months for recapture..??

Am I reading it right..??