Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

2 more from pbec!

Couple of my friends got their approvals from PBEC today. PD is Jun 2002, EB2, RIR from VA. It is really moving now!

clzeus10 said:
That is good news, good to see that finally there is some movement for Apps from Virginia, looks like you are next in line being so close to the June approval (btw, this is the 2nd one posted - see earlier post) as someone else also got their labor approved with a PD in June 2002.

I hope this cycle continues.

My PD is Oct 2002 - EB2 RIR.

h0p3ful said:
Couple of my friends got their approvals from PBEC today. PD is Jun 2002, EB2, RIR from VA. It is really moving now!

Thanks h0p3ful for the info. Can you give us more details about your application so that we can add it to our database ?

State
PD
RD
45 day letter
Case number (see my signature for format.

Thanks

Why i have not received a 45 day letter yet?

PD - november ,2004
PBEC - March 30,2005

Can anybody tell me when will i receive a 45 day letter. Just make a guess?

becoz priority date Feb 2003 havent recd 45 days letter, see my signature for more info
l_cwait said:
PD - november ,2004
PBEC - March 30,2005

l_cwait said:
PD - november ,2004
PBEC - March 30,2005

Go buy a lottery ticket ... the odds of winning the lottery are well defined versus PBEC... joke aside, nobody can give you any prediction :(

Congrats Worried Engineer!

Congrates buddy! Finally you have seen the light at the end of the PBEC tunnel. My PD is May 17, 2002 and I haven't seen the approval yet. I called my lawyer to check to see whether he got it. No hope. Still keeping my fingers crossed. Any body know when mine will be approved? thanks

worriedEngineer said:
Hi All:
After three and half years' waiting and one year's restless fighting. My labor was approved yesterday. Thanks all for wonderful information and wish good luck for every body.
Thanks
WE
PD 06/11/2002 CA
RD 05/01/2003 SFO.
P-04308-33***
45 days letter Feb 2005.

LC Approved

Dear everybody,

I have been a silent member for 3.5 years. My attorney's office called me this afternoon and told me that my LC has been approved from PBEC. My detail information is as below.

PD: Jun 2002
RD: Jun 2002
VA approved / forward to DOL: Feb 2004
PBEC RD: Sep 2004
State: VA
Catagory: RIR / EB2
45 Day letter RD: 3/8/2005 (replied next day)
PBEC AD: 12/12/2005
Code: P04273xxx...

I want to say thanks to everybody for the valueable information provided here everyday.

Good luck to everybody !

bassfisherman said:
Dear everybody,

I have been a silent member for 3.5 years. My attorney's office called me this afternoon and told me that my LC has been approved from PBEC. My detail information is as below.

PD: Jun 2002
RD: Jun 2002
VA approved / forward to DOL: Feb 2004
PBEC RD: Sep 2004
State: VA
Catagory: RIR / EB2
45 Day letter RD: 3/8/2005 (replied next day)
PBEC AD: 12/12/2005
Code: P04273xxx...

I want to say thanks to everybody for the valueable information provided here everyday.

Good luck to everybody !
Congratulations!!!
Great to hear more approvals.

congratulations!

Good to see some approvals...

worriedEngineer said:
Hi All:
After three and half years' waiting and one year's restless fighting. My labor was approved yesterday. Thanks all for wonderful information and wish good luck for every body.
Thanks
WE
PD 06/11/2002 CA
RD 05/01/2003 SFO.
P-04308-33***
45 days letter Feb 2005.

New PERM application

Okay, at last I am able to push my employer to CORRECT his mistake in my last LC.
They applied mine in EB3 along with a pool of LCs way back in 2002. I came to know that recently and kept on bugging them why did they do so eventhough I got 3 masters and 5+ years of exp at the time of that LCA started. No words from them since they tried to SAVE some money.

Now my employer is gonna kick off my PERM under EB2 on Jan 6th. I know I will get my old LCA soon but gonna dump it. Already my employer got 3 PERMS recently(one last week)

Lets see at least I can get lil push in the 485 queue and nore more LCA waiting stuff

-Geek

Nj Labor Approved

I just got the information from my HR that they have received the approval letter i do not know the lawyer got original or not.
it was approved on 12/13/2005.

AFTER 3.5 YR'S WAIT.

Hang on guy's you are next.

no news from lawyer

my last contact is done on 11/30, but lawyer replied nothing useful.
he said he would update me if anything happens.

i will contact him again in january .

imcdude said:
chinglun,
Have you had a chance to contact your lawyer about your case?
Just curious since you and I seem to have the same dates.

You are not alone

Don't worry!! My case was filed from CA as well. It went to a blackhole in PBEC instead of DBEC.
Suffering and still waiting till now.
PD July2002
45 letter since Feb2005
CS#P-04308-33*** :D

Anand_Mishra said:
All CA auto remanded cases 45 day letter came from Dallas BEC. you are first from Philly BEC. Good to know. Good Luck.

you can get more info for Auto remanded case on this discussion link:
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1322455#post1322455

Same situation here

eaky said:
Don't worry!! My case was filed from CA as well. It went to a blackhole in PBEC instead of DBEC.
Suffering and still waiting till now.
PD July2002
45 letter since Feb2005
CS#P-04308-33*** :D

PD july2002
45 letter Feb2005
CS#P-04308-33***

Another NJ- EB3-RIR 06 2002 Approval(12/13/2005)

Message from gcislife

Nj Labor Approved

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I just got the information from my HR that they have received the approval letter i do not know the lawyer got original or not.

AFTER 3.5 YR'S WAIT.

45 Day letter recd - 10/26/05
Case No - P-05144-xxxxx (08/15/05)
Approved - 12/13/05

Thanks gclife. Please update, if you hear any other NJ approvals.Seems this is the first NJ approval.

PD : 09/2002
State : NJ
RIR, EB2
45 Day letter recieved and replied in Oct 2nd week

gcislife said:

AFTER 3.5 YR'S WAIT.

While we hear DBEC is in Jan 2004 - Read This Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by airman

Hey, I have PD August 2002, EB2-RIR filed in TX. Letter responded Feb 2, 2005. There are plenty of unapproved 2002 RIR apps. Be patient, partner.

Hey all,I'm still out here with PD:APRIL 01 2001.Replied 45 day letter way back
in dec2004.yaa it's been a year.My company send the e-mail for staus check
& 7th yr ext at DBEC, no reply from DBEC.But got a call from DOL asking do I
still work or not.When told yes still employed,the lady told the case is under
review but not sure how long i'll take to certify.
So peoples enjoy yours 20&30 by the time U get GC U 'll be in 40&50.
Don't miss the 20&30 they won't come back.ADIOS
Next posting once I recv my L.C.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

Multiple Screenshot Requests.

Hi Gurus
I'm new to this forum and I have a question, can I send multiple 7th year H1B screen shot requests to PBEC? Because I already had one in back Sep, 2005. Is it okay? I know it is "kinda un-ethic" :D but my friend told me that it is okay to do it since they don't have any status check system yet.

Thanks