Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

I’m afraid that you are misconstruing it. As I understand it means one would loose the time where he/she was out of legal status in their legal 6 year H1 cap i.e., when H1B 6 year cap/limit is computed it includes both legal stay plus out of status stay time. Also one more annexure to the out of status time is the time when one had legal status but under different visa like H4/F1/B1 any combination you can come up with.

/***
* My case details:
* PD: 10/28/2003.
* Category: Eb2 / RIR.
* State: FL
* Pre PBEC Status: Completed SWA screening and moved to ATL DOL on/ * around 07/2004.
* 45 day letter: Received in 03/2005 and replied around 03/24/2005.
* BEC Case# P-05013-XXXXX.
* Current status: GOD knows!!.

LC approved

My LC was approved on 12/21/05
I'v been reading this forum for a couple of months silently
and got a lot of useful info.

EB3 RIR
PD 06/10/2002 VA
P-04308-10***
45 days letter Apr 2005.

Message from EugeneS

24th December 2005, 10:22 PM
EugeneS
Registered User Join Date: Dec 2005

LC approved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My LC was approved on 12/21/05
I'v been reading this forum for a couple of months silently
and got a lot of useful info.

EB3 RIR
PD 06/10/2002 VA
P-04308-10***
45 days letter Apr 2005.

Good Job of our Awarness Team

Hi All

There has been quiet a bit of activity in the PBEC lately.( nothing compared to DBEC in numbers being approved)

Some kind of pattern is visible now - Cases from Aug 2001 - June 2002 are getting approved

Thanks to All the Awareness efforts of people from this Forum. I feel that it has some effect on PBEC.

We all have been compalining about FIFO and the approvals from last few weeks show some pattern towrads an emerging FIFO from PBEC atleast.Ofcourse Random Box approach is still on.

The Awareness effect of our people has definetly helped the Sleeping Lion to wake up an start moving atleast

Ray of hope

worriedEngineer said:
Hi All:
After three and half years' waiting and one year's restless fighting. My labor was approved yesterday. Thanks all for wonderful information and wish good luck for every body.
Thanks
WE
PD 06/11/2002 CA
RD 05/01/2003 SFO.
P-04308-33***
45 days letter Feb 2005.

Congratulations. I see a ray of hope now.

Any rejection from PBEC or DBEC so far?

My company lawyer informed that they had 100% approval rate for the RIR/Non RIR applications that were adjudicated before PBEC was formed. They were confident that this approval rate would continue with the PBEC also. Has anyone heard of any rejection so far from these backlog reduction centers? If so, what was the reason to be rejected?

NY victim

Has anyone received labor from NY with PD in 2003 ?
Or does any one know the recent priority date that was approved ?

PD APR , 2003
NY- RIR
45 day letter received a month ago.

I appreciate your response.

Srini

Last edited by a moderator:
Still Feb 2002

Hi eadhas,

PBEC is approving NY 2001 cases and few 2002 cases.

eadhas said:
Has anyone received labor from NY with PD in 2003 ?
Or does any one know the recent priority date that was approved ?

PD APR , 2003
NY- RIR
45 day letter received a month ago.

I appreciate your response.

Srini

Indians Find They Can Go Home Again

BANGALORE, India - Standing amid the rolling lawns outside his four-bedroom villa, Ajay Kela pondered his street in the community of Palm Meadows. One of his neighbors recently returned to India from Cupertino, Calif., to run a technology start-up funded by the venture capital firm Kleiner, Perkins, Caufield & Byers. Read more...

Good article... Some time thinking inplace of putting so much effort & time on company lawyer for GC and filling for 8th year extension. Why not explore India options as better career move?

orissa said:

BANGALORE, India - Standing amid the rolling lawns outside his four-bedroom villa, Ajay Kela pondered his street in the community of Palm Meadows. One of his neighbors recently returned to India from Cupertino, Calif., to run a technology start-up funded by the venture capital firm Kleiner, Perkins, Caufield & Byers. Read more...

My friends approval from PBEC

This is not mine..
One of my friend got PBEC approval

PD: Jul 2002
RIR VA

Approval from PBEC

This is not mine..

RIR VA

Started seeing Jan 2004 RIR cases being approved in DBEC. Looks like DBEC will be done with most of the RIRs by middle of 2006.

GCTitan said:
Started seeing Jan 2004 RIR cases being approved in DBEC. Looks like DBEC will be done with most of the RIRs by middle of 2006.

No kidding ... and the rest of us will be stuck here for another 4 years ....

mygc2006 said:

This is not mine..

RIR VA

That is good news, good to see that finally there is some movement for Apps from Virginia, looks like you are next in line being so close to the June approval (btw, this is the 2nd one posted - see earlier post) as someone else also got their labor approved with a PD in June 2002.

I hope this cycle continues.

My PD is Oct 2002 - EB2 RIR.

Congrats best of luck with the 140 filing

worriedEngineer said:
Hi All:
After three and half years' waiting and one year's restless fighting. My labor was approved yesterday. Thanks all for wonderful information and wish good luck for every body.
Thanks
WE
PD 06/11/2002 CA
RD 05/01/2003 SFO.
P-04308-33***
45 days letter Feb 2005.

Hi,
Only one question my file number is extremly close to yours

mine is
P-04308-33***

Does the number matter in approval. Just a question out of curiosity?

PD Jul 2002 CA Eb2 RIR

Whoa! Whats happening with PBEC? Is everything ok there?

Kidding apart, looks like PBEC has finally started approving cases in earnest. Hope they keep it up.

For all those who have participated in the awareness campaign, great work! Looks like the efforts are finally paying off.

gcqjul2002 said:
Hi,
Only one question my file number is extremly close to yours

mine is
P-04308-33***

Does the number matter in approval. Just a question out of curiosity?

PD Jul 2002 CA Eb2 RIR

Probably not. Mine is P-04307-27*** and still no cigar... Which is understandable, because my PD is 1-Jul-02 (EB3 RIR, CA)

Looks like by end of jan all Aug'02 cases will be approved! hope new year will bring justice to US.....DBEC has approved Apr'03! that means all CA applications with PD aug would have processed 6 months earlier and we could have filed 485 by now..:(

imcdude said:
Whoa! Whats happening with PBEC? Is everything ok there?

Kidding apart, looks like PBEC has finally started approving cases in earnest. Hope they keep it up.

For all those who have participated in the awareness campaign, great work! Looks like the efforts are finally paying off.