Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

No Format

nohope_for_lc said:
Is there any specific format of the email ?
There is absolutely no format. Just give your name, Company's name and Priority Date. And in the Subject mention that you need it for 7th year extension. That is all you may need to give. The reason why they are not responding could be that, they might not have entered your case yet in thier records. Just find out if any of the same PD people from the same state got their No. If they got, then You can send another mail that your 7th year extension is in problem. Just my 2 cents.

cantstandit said:
the tracker is up one level, it's called BEC Priority Tracker, it's for both Dallas and Philly.

Thank you for helping me track down the tracker!!

now, I don't wanna discourage you ... but if you're from late 2004, you can pretty much forget about it for at least 1 or 2 years ... there are more than 200,000 cases ahead of you.

Yes, I've come to realize it's all going to take forever. I wouldn't mind if they were processing the people ahead of me instead of the people behind me, but there you go ;-) God knows why I believed that this system would be quicker and fair. What was I thinking?!?

If your occupation requires Masters degree (EB2), then your lawyer should have waited and filed PERM in 2005 ... if your company is willing to do (and pay for) the work, I'd say it's still worth filing PERM now than waiting several years for the PBEC, especially if you're not from the retro countries (India, China, etc).

My saga is long and boring, but I think they don't want to advertise the job again and risk someone qualified applying. My other problem is we had to challenge the prevailing wage, which someone must have come up with in a dream, because it bears no resemblance to reality and makes people laugh when I tell them. The main reason I'm anxious is I have no idea whether they will accept the challenge or not. If not, it's probably all over. Deep breaths....Thanks again, Deb.

This message is for gcco

gcco said:
Ok.. If you know for sure 100% that your present employer will not withdraw your pending LC, then go ahead & transfer your H1 to another co.. But if you are unsure even 1%.. do not transfer now.. It is very risky & if your present employer withdraws (which is normally what ex-employers do!!), you will not be able to extend your H1 in May 2006.

Another suggestion would be to hold on in your present co for a mth or so. (about 6 mths prior to May 2006) and then do a extension on H1b. Do it in premium.. You will get extended till May 2007. Immediately, do a H1 transfer to another co in premium too. With approval, join new co.. and start LC thru PERM immediately.. If you file LC before May 2006, you need not worry about extending further as you would meet the 365 days rule..

Even better would be if the current trends contimue in PERM LC approvals and I140 approval... you would clear your I140 even before May 2007 and would be eligible for 3 years extensions..

Hope this helps.. Think calmly and take a decision that is good you..

gcco

GCCO, I checked with my lawyer and I should be able to do another externsion in a months time with extn until May 2007.

What if I decide to first transfer my H1-B to another company and then immediately request for extension next month? Would that work? Or do I have to wait until May 2006 for requesting the extension.

Please let me know.

Thanks

I have sent my 3rd email. Also called them.Same old BS answer both from email and phone

"You have reached the Philadelphia Backlog Processing Center status inquiry mailbox. At this time, we are unable to provide status information on Permanent Labor Certifications. All Philadelphia Processing Center files are being transferred to a new system. Once the data entry process is completed, a 45-Day Letter and Selection of Continuation Option letter will be issued on all applications providing a new case ID # and may request additional information from the employer.

If your request is in reference to the following, this information will also be updated.

Address updates for attorney, employer, or alien
Change of attorney (or attorney address changes)
Incorrect case closures
H-1B extensions please email your request to H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US
Case withdraws

Aliens seeking status must contact their employer or attorney to obtain information.

For frequently asked questions and status inquiry, please visit the following internet website:

http://atlas.doleta.gov/foreign/faqs.asp

To obtain general information regarding processing times, please visit the following internet website:

www.workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp

To obtain general information regarding PERM System, please visit the following internet website:

www.plc.doleta.gov/

There is no need to submit multiple requests. The next notices that you will receive from this office will be a 45-Day Letter and a Selection of Continuation Option letter.

Your patience is appreciated.

Philadelphia Backlog Processing Center"

Caliber said:
There is absolutely no format. Just give your name, Company's name and Priority Date. And in the Subject mention that you need it for 7th year extension. That is all you may need to give. The reason why they are not responding could be that, they might not have entered your case yet in thier records. Just find out if any of the same PD people from the same state got their No. If they got, then You can send another mail that your 7th year extension is in problem. Just my 2 cents.

It is visa bulletin for Nov 2005 which has been published and not Dec 2005. It was expected that there will not be any movement till the end of this year. Hope 2006 brings us some relief...

GCTitan said:
Visa Bulletin for DEC 2005 published.No jumps or movement... :(

Lou can go to loo @#$%

Lou is a moron...Intel, Microsoft, Verizon are pitching their stand for better immigration more H1s....senators are going to hear from them. Comon guys...I have seen a lot of pro immigration...do not get so discouraged...

Whyallthis was so discouraged and now he got his labor..tomorrow God willing we will get ours...

Some pro-immigration rules...

1. We still have employment immigration.
2. H1 visas have been extended to MS students, I mean special quota.
3. We now have 7th year extension in H1 if labor is pending.
4. USICS is clearing all their backlog like never before. Very soon DOL will be in limelight. If company's start echoing like they did recently...Senators are definitely going to do so something.
5. We got PERM...big change from the usual...lot of things have become simpler...stricter...both good and bad.

America cannot in the long run live without immigrants...is Lou goign to support this whole infrastructure...His own life is touched by some immigrant be it illegal or legal. Anyway they do not distinguish between the both in their programs. He just wants people to hear his program...immigration is one good topic and he gets his viewership numbers from that.

GCTitan said:
Like many already quoted..Lou is one of those half baked souls.Whatever issues he takes he makes a stand and makes the guest in his show to refelct the same.If they dont..he strongly disagrees with them and cuts their time and lets them go away.Which i dont think is journalism.He opiniates a lot instead of reporting.

Just ignore him man.But its true that he can be an influnce on lots of peopel watching him.Can't help it though.

F U

Listen Icarus1... I checked your other posts and all you have posted is this deal. You are a shameless moron who is using a name similar to a respected member of these forums to sell your stuff. Shame on you and your parents to have brought you up this way.

Icarus1 said:
Please don't forget to call you senator for Spencer/Keneddy Bill which will progress Visa Dates. They are meeting tomorrow.

Also, This info is posted in another forum but wanted to share this to you folks. First I thought it is spams but I got my free
stuff in mail today.. Also Please Note That SIGNING UP for EFAX is the FASTEST way you can get credit BELOW and you can cancel it in 2 days without paying a penny. Dont' sign up for credit card offers as it is slow to get credit.

Listen to BBC News Clipping @
http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/video/40101000/rm/_40101790_ipods_carver22_vi.ram

Please Read Yahoo Financial News
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/050822/cgm012.html?.v=18

Now Click Here for Your Free Sony DSC T7 Camera

PS: This is not a scam…and I'm not trying to send you spam. I just thought you might like to know how I got it. If you're not interested, I'm sorry for bothering you.

Icarus1 said:
Please don't forget to call you senator for Spencer/Keneddy Bill which will progress Visa Dates. They are meeting tomorrow.

Also, This info is posted in another forum but wanted to share this to you folks. First I thought it is spams but I got my free
stuff in mail today.. Also Please Note That SIGNING UP for EFAX is the FASTEST way you can get credit BELOW and you can cancel it in 2 days without paying a penny. Dont' sign up for credit card offers as it is slow to get credit.

PS: This is not a scam…and I'm not trying to send you spam. I just thought you might like to know how I got it. If you're not interested, I'm sorry for bothering you.

My computer just crashed after clicking on the above link. It seems like its bigtime spyware.

Oh, you are not the original "Icarus1".

Icarus1 said:

WHO IS THIS BIG CRACKPOT.....
NO ONE IS DAMN INTERESTED IN FREE STUFF....MAYBE PEOPLE LIKE YOU...
BTW....WHAT COMMISSION YOU GET TO ALL THIS JUNK YOU DO...

YOU WILL BE KICKED OUT OF THIS FORUM...

Hey,

I have forwarded your information to FBI, they are interested very much in getting your free stuff...

Wow, what opportunity you are going to get, free visit to federal facility :D

Icarus1 said:

This guy is a moron

Dear Moderator,

We are here in this forum for a reason and people like Icarus1 are misusing the forum. Eventhough it is a difficult task for you to track and delete these users, I request you to knock them off the board whenever possible.

This Icarus1 or whoever is spreading the spam or useless links is an ill-cultured, brainless moron. I wish you have a tool that checks the links that are posted for spam before actually posting.

Thanks,

NJGCMar03

Icarus1 said:

Please remove this Idiot

Moderator,

Please remove this Icarus1 immediately from forum.

Thanks in advance

Icarus1 said:

Message for whereismy_gc

whereismy_gc said:
GCCO, I checked with my lawyer and I should be able to do another externsion in a months time with extn until May 2007.

What if I decide to first transfer my H1-B to another company and then immediately request for extension next month? Would that work? Or do I have to wait until May 2006 for requesting the extension.

Please let me know.

Yes I guess you can do that. .... but be 100% sure that your current employer doesn't withdraw your LC once you leave.. then you would not be able to do the extension next mth or whenever before May 2006 .. You see if you are even 1% unsure of whether your current employer is going to withdraw or not... it is not worth the risk.. just hang in there for just a month.. and do the transfer.. I think you can save some money & just do the extension and transfer in one application.. (check with your lawyer)

also do all transfers & extensions in premium.. that way.. you know for sure in 2 weeks or so.. instead of the 6 mths period..

Hope this helps..
gcco

H1B extension

Hi Gurus,

How long before I can renew my H1B. My current H1 will expires in Feb'2006. My HR manager is saying 3 months before but she is not 100% sure.

This will be the my 7th year extension.

Please some one tell me how advance I can renew my H1.

With in Six months time

ragini_nj said:
Hi Gurus,

How long before I can renew my H1B. My current H1 will expires in Feb'2006. My HR manager is saying 3 months before but she is not 100% sure.

This will be the my 7th year extension.

Please some one tell me how advance I can renew my H1.

You can file anytime within six months of your expiry date.

I keep seeing approvals from Dallas. It is processing Aug.21, 2003 now. I think we need to do a focused campaign on Philly. This is ridiculous!

Reply from Senator Dianne Feinstein

here is the reply I got for writing to Senator Dianne Feinstein.
I know it is a standard reply from any senator..but sharing the reply
since it has some phone and fax nos. which could be useful.

Thank you for contacting me. I appreciate your e-mail and
welcome
the opportunity to correspond with my constituents.

Unfortunately, due to the volume of mail I receive, I cannot
respond
individually to messages sent from third parties or websites other than
my
official Senate website. If you wish to send a personalized message
via
the internet, please use the email form on my website:
http://feinstein.senate.gov/email.html. Please know that my staff will
tally
your input today.

If you prefer to fax your concerns to me, you can send them to
my
Washington office at (202) 228-3954. You can also call my Washington
office or one of my California offices to share your thoughts with me:

Washington, DC: (202) 224-3841
San Francisco: (415) 393-0707
Fresno: (559) 485-7430
Los Angeles: (310) 914-7300
San Diego: (619) 231-9712

Again, thank you for emailing me. Please know that every time
you
write a letter, send an email or fax, or call my office, your concerns
are
taken into account. I appreciate your understanding in this matter and
hope
to hear from you again soon.

BEC Case Status

Case status field is missing from the Reply from PBEC.
Mine was in final review when i inquired in Aug, i sent a mail on a friday and got reply today and there is no case status field in the template. What does this mean :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

State: VA, EB-3
PD: 3/2002
Case #: P-04247-xxxx

Last edited by a moderator: