Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

dying for GC said:
Hi cpallapothula,
butthead got approved whose PD is May 02 2002. Where as your's is Mar '02.
And not approved yet? Check with your lawyer first.

Also my understanding is that SFO DOL forwarded the applications received from May '02 to BEC. How come yours' being Mar '02, got transferred to this BEC hell?

Thanks
No big deal guys. The randomness is rampant here in BEC and DOL, so why go by dates and individuals. Few months down the line you may here that PBEC is processing 2004 but 2002 are still stuck because...we don't know..well that's the story everywhere now.

atyagi73 said:
Not sure if it is true or not but looks like tomorrow's bill may hurt legal immigrants.

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=193577
Well, Mockerey was always against this. I think he had mentioned about it that it is going to help illegal immigrant. Very few people paid attention to it.

Lawyers are most corrupt and most opportunistic, they were hitting hard with the help of legal immigrants to voice their opinions for illegal immigrants (since 90% of illegal immigrants are non-computer literate or do not have the same luxury and access as we do). Now they (law firms) will make money while we just wait and watch what's going on? Well...this is America and here nobody cares for others except themselves...even my dear Mr. Bush.

Can someone please explain how this inclusion of immigration proposals in the Budget Reconciliation Bill will be passed? Does it have to be passed by Congress-Senate and then signed by the President and thus become a law? Or will it become law if Senate's Judiciary Committee approves it. Please pardon my lack of knowledge in this matter.

If it needs to be voted by Congress-Senate then when is that vote expected?

Thanks.

vgans said:
Hi atyagi73:

Let me first say that you are partly right and partly wrong.

Partly right that we, who are in line for LEGAL immigration are supporting a Bill that has clubbed us with ILLEGAL immigrants (I DON"T MEAN ANY HARM TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE THEIR OWN REASONs FOR BECOMING ONE). Please see my post below. This meeting took place on 17th OCt and the outcome was that they are pushing these Bills to Jan 2006.
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1276634&postcount=8266

But, TOMORROW's bill is a BUDGET RECONCILIATION BILL that has some immigrantion relief line items associated with it. PLease see my post below. So, tomorrow's meeting of the Senate Judiciary needs our support and it will have mine. However, tomorrow's budget meeting is the first review of the language and may take sometime (hopefully not much) to be published.

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1276755&postcount=8271

Anyway, wanted to add my 2 cents.

VGANS

My PD is march 2002 and RD is May 1st 2003. All the cases from May, 2003 on wards have been moved to BEC. Unfortumately mine is stuck on PBEC.

whereismy_gc said:
No big deal guys. The randomness is rampant here in BEC and DOL, so why go by dates and individuals. Few months down the line you may here that PBEC is processing 2004 but 2002 are still stuck because...we don't know..well that's the story everywhere now.

Open a new account at Yahoo

nohope_for_lc said:
Is there any specific format of the email ?

Open a new account at yahoo.com related with your sponsor. PBEC is not answer emails from gmail.com and hotmail.com. I had the same problem ,and I got answer.
Good luck.

orangs said:
Boston_LC
Do you know when your case was shipped to philly back-log center.
I have almost the same PD and have not got a 45 day letter.

EB3/ Non RIR
PD : Dec 2002
State cleared : Feb 2005.
Transfered to PBEC : April 11 2005 (3 shipment)
45 day letter : not received.

JustWatching, can you please add my case details to the tracker.

Thanks
see my signature. It was sent on 4/12/2005. Which state your case was filed from ??

boston_LC said:
see my signature. It was sent on 4/12/2005. Which state your case was filed from ??

EB3/ Non RIR
State : MA

My LC (MD EB2 RIR Feb 02) Was Approved!

It's finally my time to contribute something back to the forums (I've been lurking here for a while). My Labor Certification has been approved, details below. I hope this gives some of you some hope that your turn *will* come too!

Best regards and good luck to all!

SWA Maryland Priority Date: 02/27/02
Labor Certification Type: EB2, RIR
DOL Philadelphia Regional Receipt Date: 06/15/04
PBEC 45 Day Letter Reply: 01/27/2005
PBEC Case#: P-04279-XXXXX
Email Screenshot Request: 09/27/05 - Final Review
Approval Letter Date: 10/06/05
Letter Received by HR: 10/19/05

brzimmigrant said:
It's finally my time to contribute something back to the forums (I've been lurking here for a while). My Labor Certification has been approved, details below. I hope this gives some of you some hope that your turn *will* come too!

Best regards and good luck to all!

SWA Maryland Priority Date: 02/27/02
Labor Certification Type: EB2, RIR
DOL Philadelphia Regional Receipt Date: 06/15/04
PBEC 45 Day Letter Reply: 01/27/2005
PBEC Case#: P-04279-XXXXX
Email Screenshot Request: 09/27/05 - Final Review
Approval Letter Date: 10/06/05
Letter Received by HR: 10/19/05

Congrats brzimmigrant!!

It is nice to see another approval from PBEC after a long gap of silence.

Best of luck for I-140/485!

Congratulation Boston

You got it today ! Great.
My SWA Location : Boston, MA. PD: August 2003.Case Type: TR.
Do you know anyone from Boston with TR case who got 45 letters?

boston_LC said:

whereismy_gc said:
Well, Mockerey was always against this. I think he had mentioned about it that it is going to help illegal immigrant. Very few people paid attention to it.

Lawyers are most corrupt and most opportunistic, they were hitting hard with the help of legal immigrants to voice their opinions for illegal immigrants (since 90% of illegal immigrants are non-computer literate or do not have the same luxury and access as we do). Now they (law firms) will make money while we just wait and watch what's going on? Well...this is America and here nobody cares for others except themselves...even my dear Mr. Bush.

I am always against taking action in immigration matters at COST of BEC. C'mon
guys you are cream of herd and still couldn't figure out why suddenly every law
firm and lawyer is talking about retrogression and McCain bill but none of them
has potency to raise objection with BEC atrocity (you still don't believe its
atrocity, then I publicly challenge you to find most corrupted government
agencies in any underdeveloped country where you can't get status of your
application. ). I am so hurt by cunningness and capitalism of lawyers here,
(immigration-law.com once wrote about it) nobody is MAN enough to speak about
BEC.

Also, remember this is public forums, you should scrutinize anybody with new
member with few post advocating such bills. He/she is definitely special
interest b'tard.

I am/was shouting to not to support any stupid bills. Just focus on BEC, once
its cleared, if you have decent job nothing can stop you get what you want.

Please, I also ask people who really believes that taking action on BEC is the
only way to go should post regularly on this forum encouraging new people to
join Yahoo group and sending fax and snail mail to BEC officials.

PD doesn't matter

Your case is non RIR and his case is RIR.
That may be the reason. Also PBEC is not following Priority Date.
They are randomly processing the cases. I know people from MA whose PD is in 2004 and received 45 days letter.

How did you get the date when your application was transfered to PBEC?ALl I have is my SWA case number and PD.
How can I get other information?

orangs said:

EB3/ Non RIR
State : MA

orangs said:
Massachusetts.
actualyl i was wrong before. It sent back to DOL on 4/12 ..from where they cleared state and sent it to PBEC...so not sure of date it went to PBEC but i don't know how much it matters ....