Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Lou DObbs at CNN...

Guys ...I was looking at Lou Dobbs show on CNN and he painted the picture as if immigrations are going to snatch all the jobs from American just becuase they are cheap. I sent my comments and if you were watching (or not watching) please do so. It is wrong to brand legal immigrants as cheap and inferior in quality.

That Guy is real A**hole. He thinks, he is savior. He don’t know that America is build by immigrants. Ask him, if he is a native. His forefather came 200 years early and I do 6 years. What’s big deal. :D
atyagi73 said:
Guys ...I was looking at Lou Dobbs show on CNN and he painted the picture as if immigrations are going to snatch all the jobs from American just becuase they are cheap. I sent my comments and if you were watching (or not watching) please do so. It is wrong to brand legal immigrants as cheap and inferior in quality.

No hope ...

Looks like nothing about legal immigrants were discussed in judiciary committee, so there goes any hope I had from that effort :(

Not no hope

atyagi73 said:
Looks like nothing about legal immigrants were discussed in judiciary committee, so there goes any hope I had from that effort :(

We have a hard sell to get attention. There is 11 million illegal immigrants and only 400 thousand legal immigrants. I'm not sure how many legal temporary immigrants there are that aren't looking for permenant, but lets say 600 thousand.

So 1 million legals versus 11 million illegals. Guess who gets the attention with the media, the public and congress.

The hope we have is that one way to reduce illegal immigration is to make the legal method more attractive, simpler, less costly for companies and immigrants.

This is the approach I've been taking in my letters to Senators.

"Lets stop giving amnesty to the illegals and saying it's ok to break the law of this country, and lets reward legal immigrants"

The Kennedy bill does that by increasing legal EB numbers and increasing funding for DOL/USCIS to process them. This encourage illegals to join the legal queue, but doesn't let them jump the queue ahead of us. The benefit to us is that we benefit first from the increased numbers and funding.

The downside is that the priority for DOL will probably be H1B processing of illegals ahead of LC processing for green cards. This is what happened with the amnestys in 1997 and 2001 and caused the backlog that we are in now.

We should ask senators to add an amendment to the bill to make sure "guest worker processing" doesn't take priority over "permenant immigrant processing" or it will lengthen the backlog even further.

My 2.5 cents anyway.

atyagi73 said:

Most of the medias are so narrowly focused and "agenda oriented" that sometime they make fool of themselves. Immigration is snatching jobs, my foot. I see local newspaper so full of idiotic stories like "Helly got lost", by the way Helly is a street cat. Their agenda is not to educate readers that there are people which are neither citizens nor illegals. Because of illeterate local media, people think that if you don't have SSN, you are illegal.

I hope media realizes the responsibility they are given and change their format, otherwise as trends are showing, someday Elaine Chao's grand-son will stand in front of Indian embassy to get India's visa and that day would be greatest day in my life.

I guess Lou Dobb's grandfather was janitor in Ireland and he came to this country illegally and snathed Mr. Chao's (Elaine's father, you don't know him ?) job as sweeper.

This b'stard should read
http://www.ilw.com/articles/2005,1003-endelman.shtm
instead of reading his bank statement.

Last edited by a moderator:
That golden haired chubby puppett is a piece of work!! He poses like he knows a lot, but it appears that he doesn't. I'm sure that if he is kicked out of this country today, even CNN wont sponsor him for EB3 category :) I'm sure that people waiting for their green cards already make better than their local counterparts, so saying that they are cheap is nothing but B-S**T.

USCISisMockery said:
Most of the medias are so narrowly focused and "agenda oriented" that sometime they make fool of themselves. Immigration is snatching jobs, my foot. I see local newspaper so full of idiotic stories like "Helly got lost", by the way Helly is a street cat. Their agenda is not to educate readers that there are people which are neither citizens nor illegals. Because of illeterate local media, people think that if you don't have SSN, you are illegal.

I hope media realizes the responsibility they are given and change their format, otherwise as trends are showing, someday Elaine Chao's grand-son will stand in front of Indian embassy to get India's visa and that day would be greatest day in my life.

I guess Lou Dobb's grandfather was janitor in Ireland and he came to this country illegally and snathed Mr. Chao's (Elaine's father, you don't know him ?) job as sweeper.

This b'stard should read
http://www.ilw.com/articles/2005,1003-endelman.shtm
instead of reading his bank statement.

atyagi73 said:
That's simply the American way of thinking and talking. You will soon watch "World Series" if you are into baseball. Didn't you just read the story that Rumsfield criticized a country with 1.3 billion people for spending $40 billion on defense while his country of fewer than 0.3 billion people spends more than $400 billion in defense plus more billions in Iraq war? I cannot believe people are still watching CNN and Fox News. They are the worst journalists. Peter Jennings is dead and so is the American journalism. Have we heard enough of WMD? What about "collateral damage"? Do you have a word in India or China corresponding to American "spin"?

atyagi73 said:
Everyone should write to CNN including other newscasters in CNN (if you write to Lou he will delete it) ...that if Lou doesnt change his stance everyone will boycott CNN here and in India (I have already written to them)

mariner555 said:
Everyone should write to CNN including other newscasters in CNN (if you write to Lou he will delete it) ...that if Lou doesnt change his stance everyone will boycott CNN here and in India (I have already written to them)

I Disagree here. If we do not like Mr. Lou 's views, we are not forced to watch his program. But to ask him to change his views by threatening to boycott will not cut with him or with anyone else for that matter. In fact it will only increase the rhetoric. Remember this is an Immigration issue. Its not like OReilly's call to boycott France.

atyagi73 said:

I thought they are suppossed to meet on Oct 20th, where did you get this info, please share......

How do you check your status?

How do you guys check your status. I sent two emails to 'h1b7yr@phi.dflc.us'. No reply. I called PBEC. No one picks up the phone.Keep ringing. Please give me a clue.

Visa predictions for 2006

December 2005: Just a small progress anticipated.
January-September 2006: Start moving but very slow.
India and China will continue to experience no movemen or extremely very slow movement
World-wide prediction next year: EB-1= C, EB-2=Cut-Off Date, EB-3=Slow movement
Schedule A: 38,000 recapture numbers are available and visa number for EX is expective to be "C" for the rest of the year.
Labor backlog cases of over 300,000 may affect further negatively.

This is the most depressing news of 2005... :mad:

Message for mvinays

here is my info

VA SWA, RIR, EB2
SWA RD (PD): Jun 25, 2002
SWA NOF: Dont know
SWA response sent: Dont know
SWA sent to Philly DOL: Dont know
45-Day BPC Letter Received: Feb, 2005 (Exact dates not known)
45-Day BPC Letter Replied: Mar, 2005 (Exact dates not known)
Philly BPC Case # P04273-10***

see this link....and pls send in email/call the switchboard

pls call up guys....just spend some 10 min for our fate.... These things dont happen overnight like the way retrogression has happened....

I know our LC is our first headache but this retrogression too is the next migraine...!!
If spouses can work even if the dates are not current 90% of our problem is solved...

These guys are crazee...they are focusing on the mexican illegals and want to get taxes from them...instead give work permits to h4's and can get more taxes from them

Please click...there is not much time left...

http://www.hammondlawfirm.com/alerts/10.18.2005_alert.htm

Like many already quoted..Lou is one of those half baked souls.Whatever issues he takes he makes a stand and makes the guest in his show to refelct the same.If they dont..he strongly disagrees with them and cuts their time and lets them go away.Which i dont think is journalism.He opiniates a lot instead of reporting.

Just ignore him man.But its true that he can be an influnce on lots of peopel watching him.Can't help it though.

atyagi73 said:

I just called Philly BEC. The lady transferred me to an automated recorded message. I have been hearing that same message for about a year now. It is frustrating!