Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

nk01 said:
There have been many decent amount of approvals for PD May 2002 and earlier, from Philly. I find it somewhat inaccurate that they are still processing 2001. Well they might be processing 2001, but they are definitely processing 2002 cases as well. Just today I saw one case from california (may 2002) appoved (see philly approval forum).

thank you nk01 for sharing. finally someone ( screen name is butthead) reported a cali case approval, the first I see in this forum. his/her case is RIR, PD is 05/02/02 and 45d letter was recieved on Feb, 2005.

CA, RIR
PD: June 22, 2002
RD: May 19, 2003

Congrats Butthead!! Hope more approvals from CA for the coming days. Lets us pray for another approvals.

butthead said:
SFO DOL EB3-RIR
PD=May 2 ' 2002
RD= May 9' 2003
BPC - Phil - 45 day notice Feb 03' 2005
BPC -Phil - 45 day reply Mar 18' 2005
ETA Case# P-04309-34xxx

Approved on September 20th.
Notice Mailed on October 06.

Now for the long wait in 485 :rolleyes:
:) :cool:

approval in LC

Here's the latest news in another thread..

Originally Posted by butthead
SFO DOL EB3-RIR
PD=May 2 ' 2002
RD= May 9' 2003
ETA Case# P-04309-34xxx

How to get Status 2nd Time

sarathynp said:
Check again your status!!

Guys

How you guys are able to get your status more than once.
I got my screenshot on August 29th. Status was "Incomplete"
I sent another request after a month...but no response
I even changed the email ID but no use

Could you guys please help me to get my status ...I heard from my Lawyer's assistant that they are in receipt of approvals for the PD June,2003 from PBEC.

Iam very anxious to know my status as it is June 2003

Thanks in Advance

hi.
I am new to the forum. i want to just let you guys know that i did recieve
45 days latter yesterday.
state : nj
RD- may-28-2002

cantstandit said:
You have to say that you need proof for 7th year extension. If you just say "need status", they'll give you that standard "get lost" reply.
I read sometime ago in this forum that BECs might keep track of the emails that we send. Is this true? Even if they keep track, will it affect me as I requested proof of labor filing using H17th year extension email multiple times eventhough it is not required? What would be the consequence?

People who have inside information from BECs, please respond.

NJGCMar03

they can not do the job that they are supposed to (process LCs), and you think they would be efficient enough to track that who is sending e-mails how many times. i believe they just care about their paychecks and keep doing the routine work, as long as it justifies their job. so you might even be helping them to keep their jobs!! :) they should send you letters of THANKS to keep inquiring!! :D

NJGCMar03 said:
I read sometime ago in this forum that BECs might keep track of the emails that we send. Is this true? Even if they keep track, will it affect me as I requested proof of labor filing using H17th year extension email multiple times eventhough it is not required? What would be the consequence?

People who have inside information from BECs, please respond.

NJGCMar03

Hi

butthead said:
SFO DOL EB3-RIR
PD=May 2 ' 2002
RD= May 9' 2003
ETA Case# P-04309-34xxx

Would appreciate if you could post your details on the thread - LC approvals for CA from PBEC,

Thanks
GCcomesoon

Congratulations !
butthead said:
SFO DOL EB3-RIR
PD=May 2 ' 2002
RD= May 9' 2003
ETA Case# P-04309-34xxx

RIR In August

cantstandit said:
msg for these folks:

zgubi 27-Nov-01
gandrakota 23-Nov-01
highope 17-Nov-01
Cheeka 15-Nov-01
ariesny1 14-Nov-01
nashgreat 14-Nov-01
ahalem 13-Nov-01
ny2001 13-Nov-01
waitingtoo 01-Nov-01
waitlisted 25-Oct-01
Rajel 21-Oct-01
gz71 19-Oct-01
Labor Oct 2001 26-Oct-01
juntha 11-May-01
epidural 30-Apr-01
SINCE2001 22-Apr-01
Manny2001 17-Apr-01

these are very early cases from NY/NJ/SC ... if you read this, can u check your status and post any updates ?!

there are several approvals from Oct and Dec/2001, so maybe FIFO is finally kicking in... please update if you're certified already, tks !

JustWatching, you too, any news ?! you're from Nov/2001, right ?

Hi All,

I checked my case status in August first week and it was RIR...didnt check it again. Is it ok to send them another email... I did call them and i know they do keep a record of your calls.. please advise.

Thanks

Go ahead

ariesny1 said:
Hi All,

I checked my case status in August first week and it was RIR...didnt check it again. Is it ok to send them another email... I did call them and i know they do keep a record of your calls.. please advise.

Thanks

Never mind. Send enquiries at your will. They never keep track of all this. So far i sent 10 emails and got prompt response for all the email. This is the only thing Philly BEC doing perfectly at the moment. so go ahead.

You are right

GCkiTalash said:
they can not do the job that they are supposed to (process LCs), and you think they would be efficient enough to track that who is sending e-mails how many times. i believe they just care about their paychecks and keep doing the routine work, as long as it justifies their job. so you might even be helping them to keep their jobs!! :) they should send you letters of THANKS to keep inquiring!! :D

I agree with you. You told the truth.

Help - Suggestions !!!

Guys,

I am on the verge of losing this battle against PBEC. I need your quick suggesstions or help.

I am in the 7th yr and my LC is pending with PBEC. My current company need me to travel for job, since we do consulting.

Due to my current family situation I am unable to do the travelling and I have told my company so. They are unable to find me any local projects and due to this I have to make a decision to either stay with my company as it is or leave everything and go back.

Although I am willing to leave this job, due to my 7th year status (expires in May 2006), lot of companies are confused on how they can extend my H1-B beyond May 2006. Is there any way out?

I am totaly confused and need some help or your suggestions. Would appreciate your suggestions or help on following email in my singature. Yes, I am same person who started Yahoo group.

Regards and God Bless us all

whereismy_gc said:
Guys,

I am on the verge of losing this battle against PBEC. I need your quick suggesstions or help.

I am in the 7th yr and my LC is pending with PBEC. My current company need me to travel for job, since we do consulting.

Due to my current family situation I am unable to do the travelling and I have told my company so. They are unable to find me any local projects and due to this I have to make a decision to either stay with my company as it is or leave everything and go back.

Although I am willing to leave this job, due to my 7th year status (expires in May 2006), lot of companies are confused on how they can extend my H1-B beyond May 2006. Is there any way out?

I am totaly confused and need some help or your suggestions. Would appreciate your suggestions or help on following email in my singature. Yes, I am same person who started Yahoo group.

Any company can get you 1yr H1B extensions beyond 6th year based on a pending labor (>365 days) at any (other) company.

No Response from h1b7yr email address

Date of filing - June 25, 2002
State filed with - Virginia

New Case No - P04273-*****

EB2 RIR
45 letter received in Feb 2005
replied back in March 2005

No updates from PBEC

requested for screen shot for h1-b extension. no replies.

Any other way to find the case status.

whereismy_gc, this is my suggestion

whereismy_gc said:
Guys,

Ok.. If you know for sure 100% that your present employer will not withdraw your pending LC, then go ahead & transfer your H1 to another co.. But if you are unsure even 1%.. do not transfer now.. It is very risky & if your present employer withdraws (which is normally what ex-employers do!!), you will not be able to extend your H1 in May 2006.

Another suggestion would be to hold on in your present co for a mth or so. (about 6 mths prior to May 2006) and then do a extension on H1b. Do it in premium.. You will get extended till May 2007. Immediately, do a H1 transfer to another co in premium too. With approval, join new co.. and start LC thru PERM immediately.. If you file LC before May 2006, you need not worry about extending further as you would meet the 365 days rule..

Even better would be if the current trends contimue in PERM LC approvals and I140 approval... you would clear your I140 even before May 2007 and would be eligible for 3 years extensions..

Hope this helps.. Think calmly and take a decision that is good you..

gcco