Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

In the subject, I put "8th year H1B extension proof" , I still got the reply. May be some of the people not getting because, there cases might have not been entered in the sytem.Not even partial entry

aprlc2002 said:
Hi All,

at your own risk..

If you want to send and get a response back please send it in the following format..

Sub: Proof for 7 the years H-1B extension

ETA Case Number:

Alien Name:

Employer Name:

Priority Date:

you need not/Should not mention anything else...because it matches fields against the DB and if it doesnt find then you will not get any response.

good to see another approvals.

this makes me want to send another request for screen shot ...
mine on 8/9 showed status : RIR ... I wander what happened now . It should still be RIR ...

good luck next stage ! :)

Beam said:
PD: Apr.2002 MD
Moved to Phily regional: Sep.2004
PBEC letter: Jan. 2005
Screetshot from PBEC:Aug.2 2005 RIR; Aug.30 2005 Final review
Attorney called Sep.22: approved

aprlc2002 said:
Nope Not yet.. :(

aprlc2002,

In that you have got approved, you should do something, not just waiting.

First, you may need to make sure the hard copy was delivered (asking BEC?)
Then you need ask post office for help to trace the hard copy.

Man, the time is running out.

Good luck.

showmestate said:
aprlc2002,

In that you have got approved, you should do something, not just waiting.

First, you may need to make sure the hard copy was delivered (asking BEC?)
Then you need ask post office for help to trace the hard copy.

Man, the time is running out.

Good luck.

I tried.. they sent a letter saying my case had been certified but not the certified documents.... isnt it funny :)

Thank you for the update

whatheheck said:
I am sorry to say this. If your case has not been forwarded to region then checking your case status is of no use. Also you have not received 45 days letter yet. Even if you receive your case status this is what you might find.

Temp ETA case number, partial entry in case information section, and case status could be either "Incomplete" or "Data Review".

My friend got the same information who has case information similar to yours. Anyway all the best.

I think I was getting too excited that candidates around Apr/May 2002 PD from MD were getting approvals. And mine was not far behind (Last working day of May 2002) :-(

Based on your exp/reponse it seems to be too far behind. It is disappointing to hear that there is no use to check case status for cases that might have directly gone from state to BEC. If I am very lucky it is still probably sitting in some unopened box. If I am unlucky it may have been lost or something.

Thanks for the update.

MannyD said:
I think the visa appointment isssues are fairly recent (since late 2004). I do agree that right now emergency travel is daunting. But if you didn't have an emergency and didn't want to go to India, that's your choice. I disagree with your statements that this is like a prison since 2002! I've been here for a while and go to India every 18 months. Now with new changes in the visa issuance process, I expect emergency needs will be addressed.

Well my chances of getting a visa stamped are very rare........coz i got my H1 in this country,Its a classification not a stamped visa.If i go to the U.s consulate in India My chances are one in a hundered.

So i either take that chance or wait.....................

Or then Mera Bharat MAhan

observations

whatheheck said:
I am sorry to say this. If your case has not been forwarded to region
Anyway all the best.

:confused: Does it mean that first cases like mine have to wait for 45 day letter reply back and only then there would some ETA case number assigned?

:( I thought I read on previous threads that candidates without any 45 day letter are getting LC approved. Can anyone confirm that they did not get any 45 day letters but got approved (MD state)?

any comments.

thanks

mdlbr20020531 said:
:confused: Does it mean that first cases like mine have to wait for 45 day letter reply back and only then there would some ETA case number assigned?

:( I thought I read on previous threads that candidates without any 45 day letter are getting LC approved. Can anyone confirm that they did not get any 45 day letters but got approved (MD state)?

any comments.

thanks

It happens at Dallas BEC and its sporadic. With Philly BEC i don't think we should expect anything from these bastards. These assholes spend most of their day scratching their big fat ass.

Anyway check your case status once again if you do not get any response in the next 48 hours.

mdlbr20020531 said:

any comments.

thanks

One of my friends did get his approval without 45-day letter recently as I posted before, but he's from DC.

You need double check with your lawyer about this point.

I am confused do they send hardcopy to you ????
If they send to my address, then I am in trouble,
I moved in 3 diff pleaces in last 4 year.... I dont even know
which address is on my LC application. any suggestion ???

Hay Chunglam I have the same case details as yours....
lets hope they will start doing CA soon.

me too..

same case here. I moved to 2 different places from the date of my lc. will my ar11 will be considered and updated ? [i doubt though].

another question would be, whats the safe # of mails that can be sent for status enquiry to 7th year extn? I know guys are telling about 'flagging' the application. how far it is true? whats the effect would be ?

finally, when they will open CA ? [i know, its GOK :rolleyes: , but any wild guess :eek: ]

ho_jayega said:
I am confused do they send hardcopy to you ????
If they send to my address, then I am in trouble,
I moved in 3 diff pleaces in last 4 year.... I dont even know
which address is on my LC application. any suggestion ???

Hay Chunglam I have the same case details as yours....
lets hope they will start doing CA soon.

Hi Aprlc2002...

Its sounds so funny calling Nicknames..:)

I am on my 7th yr H1 and it started in May 05..so my next extension will be only next May and maybe I need to request only in Jan 06..

But somehow very curious to know whats happening with my LC: PD Oct 29 2003, NY..cant wait till then...!!

Can I try to send to the H1bextension...email from my personal hotmail acct instead of the office website account...? Is that acceptable .? Any risks involved..?

Trying to stay cool as possible..but this has become o background process running in my head...

Hello...

StressTestInUSA said:
Hi Aprlc2002...

Its sounds so funny calling Nicknames..:)

I am on my 7th yr H1 and it started in May 05..so my next extension will be only next May and maybe I need to request only in Jan 06..

But somehow very curious to know whats happening with my LC: PD Oct 29 2003, NY..cant wait till then...!!

Can I try to send to the H1bextension...email from my personal hotmail acct instead of the office website account...? Is that acceptable .? Any risks involved..?

Trying to stay cool as possible..but this has become o background process running in my head...

THat is ok at least we dont behave or treat as strangers unless we have good nicky names.. :)

Yeah it is acceptable to send a request once or twice I guess.. again there is no harm in sending it once to know the status but, keep on sending it is like bugging them which no one would accept even we at work :) so I advice you send in the format that I sent you because their system compare the fields and send a response back. try sending it and check your luck... if you get it go buy a lotto immediately before your luck runs away from you :)

Last edited by a moderator:
for aprlc...

Aprlc...first I wanna thank you for visiting the forum even after your own LC has been certified. I hope you have filed I140/485. Now selfish part of me takes over :)

Do you have any inside information with what is going on with PBEC(or BEC in general) ? There is not much progress. As you ssuggested that they will clear 2001 cases by end of this year, do you still believe that would happen.

One more thing I wanna know if they got their contract extended ?? If they have got it with this progress report I wanna work for them :)

Thanks in anticipation !!

Paranoia?

LCKY2004 said:
Well my chances of getting a visa stamped are very rare........coz i got my H1 in this country,Its a classification not a stamped visa.If i go to the U.s consulate in India My chances are one in a hundered.

Did you violate your status in the past?
If not, you simply take your aproval notice, letter from your employer etc,
go to the consulate and get the visa stamp. Your chances are like 100%.

Lcky...I like your spirit bro....

Cheers.

LCKY2004 said:

So i either take that chance or wait.....................

Or then Mera Bharat MAhan