Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Thank you

hangu said:
Don't worry!! you will have your time to show off in I485 when (if) you get your LC cleared :) :D

I am not worried. But I do not think that I can show off for the I485 stage, since it will retro to year 1840 and a lot PD 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 ... 4978 guys have used the quota by the time my case gets certified. Hopefully I can live long enough to see this happen.

Here are the details

PD: Apr.2002 MD
Moved to Phily regional: Sep.2004
PBEC letter: Jan. 2005
Screetshot from PBEC:Aug.2 2005 RIR; Aug.30 2005 Final review
Attorney called Sep.22: approved

whatheheck said:
Did you check your case status anytime recently? If yes were you put on "final review" status and how much time they took to certify your case?
Can you post more information regarding your case. Like pd, rd, rir or non rir, eb2 or 3, eta case number, 45 day letter recieve date and response date, state etc?

Thanks

need suggestion

Hi,

My friend's employer has filed LC in may 2003 (non-rir, eb3 category through philadelphia). Now he got his 7th year extension. Another company has offered him a good position and willing to sponsor GC. If at all he changes his employer will he gets the advantage of extension?Any suggestions...

thanks

immi2003 said:
Hi,
My friend's employer has filed LC in may 2003 (non-rir, eb3 category through philadelphia). Now he got his 7th year extension. Another company has offered him a good position and willing to sponsor GC. If at all he changes his employer will he gets the advantage of extension?Any suggestions...
thanks

In terms of GC, nobody knows what is good or bad and what gives advantage and what not.

If you remove GC from your everyday life, then every damn thing is good.

Congrats Beam! Did you request for screen shot after Aug 30? If you did, what does it say in the case status?

Thanks

AwardMyGC

Beam said:

immi2003

immi2003 said:
Hi,

thanks

Yes he can take advantage of the extension. But in order to get 8th year extension, he needs to get I140, from new company, cleared by the end of his 7th year. Then he can extend for 3 years. Ask him to apply for in the new company as soon as possible. Through perm, LC would take about 2 mths and I140, lets say about 6 to 8 mths... he would still be able to make it..

Hoewever, if he cannot clear I140 by his 7th year end, he would not be able to extend anymore.

radd

Thanks for the suggestion

radd said:
Yes he can take advantage of the extension. But in order to get 8th year extension, he needs to get I140, from new company, cleared by the end of his 7th year. Then he can extend for 3 years. Ask him to apply for in the new company as soon as possible. Through perm, LC would take about 2 mths and I140, lets say about 6 to 8 mths... he would still be able to make it..

Hoewever, if he cannot clear I140 by his 7th year end, he would not be able to extend anymore.

radd

no screenshot :-(

I had sent email to the "h1b7yr@phi.dflc.us" but no response yet.

PD: 05/31/2002
State: MD EB2 RIR
no 45 day letter
no news

How long does it take for response? I did not get any reponse so far. More waiting ....

Please share your experience & responses.

Congrats!

Congratulations!! you made it. Start filing for next stages. Good Luck.
My case dates are almost the same as yours. Moved to Philly Regional on the same day from MD.

Beam said:

Labor from North Carolina (NC)

Hi,
Please reply if anyone is on the same boat. I filed my Labor from North Carolina (NC), is there anyone filed thru NC and have any updates. please update with your cases, mine is not at reached to get 45 days letter and i don't have any progress in my case.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beam said:

1 more approved case from VA from my employer

PD- April 2002
45 day letter- dec 2004
Screenshot in july showed RIR
approved sept 21st 2005.
This is EB2/RIR case.

immi2003

In addition to radd's comments, I think it will be important to see if your friend has the necessary qualifications for PERM. From what I hear he should atleast have a Masters in order to sail through PERM after he move to new job. But if he does not, then he should stay put in current job.
My $0.02

immi2003 said:

radd said:
radd

mdlbr20020531 said:

PD: 05/31/2002
State: MD EB2 RIR
no 45 day letter
no news

How long does it take for response? I did not get any reponse so far. More waiting ....

I'm still waiting for a reply too:confused:

radd

Radd,
I think it won't take much time, may 3-4 hours, one of my friend send mail yesterday, he got reply after 2 hours.

How to request a screen shot????

Hi gurus,
Just curious, how do I request a screen shot from DOL???

Please advise.
Thanks,
RC

MannyD said:
In addition to radd's comments, I think it will be important to see if your friend has the necessary qualifications for PERM. From what I hear he should atleast have a Masters in order to sail through PERM after he move to new job. But if he does not, then he should stay put in current job.
My $0.02

Correct me if wrong, but I think you can apply in perm irregardless of whether it's EB3 or EB2.. perm is the only way to get LC done.

radd

screenshot from PBEC/DBEC?

Here are the contents of my e-mail. I had sent e-mails to both e-mail addresses. But so far no response from either one. Any suggestions, thanks in advance.

Sub: Proof for 7th year H1B extension

To Whom It May Concern:
Please provide case status for the following case:
Employer:**XXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
Employee First Name:*XXXXXXXXXX
Employee Last Name: XXXXXXXXXX
Delivered to*Maryland state*DOL on May 31, 2002.*
As you can see the case had been delivered to Maryland State DOL on May 31 2002. So far we had not even received a 45 day letter. Also we need to apply for H1 extension.
Thank you in advance for your time and attention to this matter.

mdlbr20020531 said:

I am sorry to say this. If your case has not been forwarded to region then checking your case status is of no use. Also you have not received 45 days letter yet. Even if you receive your case status this is what you might find.

Temp ETA case number, partial entry in case information section, and case status could be either "Incomplete" or "Data Review".

My friend got the same information who has case information similar to yours. Anyway all the best.

H1B mail..

Hi All,

at your own risk..

If you want to send and get a response back please send it in the following format..

Sub: Proof for 7 the years H-1B extension

ETA Case Number:

Alien Name:

Employer Name:

Priority Date:

you need not/Should not mention anything else...because it matches fields against the DB and if it doesnt find then you will not get any response.