Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Question

Congratulations aprlc2002.

I hope that you have a smooth ride in the next 2 phases.

I have a quick question. You said "dont worry about your 45 day letter any more they are in the process of approving all".. Does that mean they may approve cases even without sending 45 day letters? I guess not. Did I misinterpret anything? I guess I did. Please clarify.

Best wishes.

aprlc2002 said:
I dont think I can pass on this lead to anyone else... but as I said I will keep you posted guys....

Secondly I guess it is my "luck"

as my previous posting said they are working on all the cases.including that did not make it to regional.

dont worry about your 45 day letter any more they are in the process of approving all....you can just find out whether it made it to the office or not they will take care of it.

PBEC Processing - QuickView

Congrats, aprlc2002! Please do post your updates as they come along and thanks a lot for your previous updates.

Here's the new list:

PBEC "Certified" or "Final Review" Cases in the last few days

RIR
aprlc2002 [PD: April 2002; CERTIFIED; State: VA; Regional: ?] <- NEW
jiangnan [PD: Feb 2002; FINAL REVIEW; State: MD; Regional: Yes]
whatheheck [PD: Feb 2002; FINAL REVIEW; State: MD; Regional:?]
friend of mdgc2001[PD: Jan 2002; FINAL REVIEW; State: MD; Regional: ?]
jjcchoi [PD: Nov 2001; CERTIFIED; State: MD; Regional: Yes]
SB (murthy site) [PD: Nov 2001; CERTIFIED; State: ?; Regional: ?]
Wash.DC(friend's) [PD: Oct 2001;CERTIFIED; State: DC; Regional: No]
GOD_BLESS_YOU [PD: Oct 2001; CERTIFIED; State: NY; Regional: ?]
gc_seeker2001 [PD: Oct 2001; CERTIFIED; State: MD; Regional: Yes}
rsiv [PD: Sept. 2001; FINAL REVIEW; State: MD; Regional: Yes]
greencard007 [PD: Aug 2001; CERTIFIED; State: MD; Regional: Yes]
foret1 [PD: June 2001; FINAL REVIEW -> CERTIFIED; State: MD; Regional: Yes]
mamamiax [PD: May 2001; CERTIFIED; State: MD; Regional: Yes]
choclito [PD: April 2001; FINAL REVIEW -> CERTIFIED; State DC: Regional: Yes] <- NEW (from the tracker by Justwatching)

Regular
AwardmyGC [PD: Sep 2002; FINAL REVIEW; State: WV; Regional: Yes]
dcmetro22042 [PD:5/1/2003; CERTIFIED; State: MD; Region:11/23/2004]
nkvatsan [PD:12/18/2001;CERTIFIED; State: PA; Region:2/27/2004]

aprlc2002 said:
Hi I have a oral confirmation that My case has been certified.
details

RIR EB2 Apr 2002 from VA.

waiting for papers in a couple weeks

Regards

Aprlc2002,

Congradulations and hope you get your approval papers soon.Thanks for all the information . Wish you all the good luck.

You have mentioned that "dont worry about your 45 day letter any more they are in the process of approving all" . Does it mean they are going to approve
without 45 day letter ? Do you know the reason why ?

This 45 day letter notice was a nonsense . I believe, now they are bringing a rule that one labor per candidate per employer along with no labor substitution in the future. That may be the reason why I think.

Please post your valuable comments on 45 day letter.

RIR
NJ
09/2002
No 45 day letter

aprlc2002 said:
I dont think I can pass on this lead to anyone else... but as I said I will keep you posted guys....

Secondly I guess it is my "luck"

as my previous posting said they are working on all the cases.including that did not make it to regional.

dont worry about your 45 day letter any more they are in the process of approving all....you can just find out whether it made it to the office or not they will take care of it.

Labor CERTIFIED

After a long long wait, finally, I received an email from PBEC (surprisingly) stating that my case is CERTIFIED.

I requested email for 7th year extension on 7/13 and I did not receive any reponse until 07/19, on 19th I sent another email. On 20th July, I received the response for my 19th email with status as RIR.

Since then I did not contacted DOL, but surprisingly just now, I received an email similar to 7th year extension with status as Certified.

My case details are as follows.

PD 02/21/2002
Went to Regional on 07/13/2003
EB3/RIR
State PA

I will be visiting the forum for few more days, before moving to I 140/485.

I would like to extend thanks to most of the people in this forum, who shared very valuable information when I was under depression.

I had a private email conversation with Aprlc2002, who stated that I will receive very soon. His predictions ware ver close to actuals. A special thanks to Aprlc2002.

SRK.

RJ_NJ2002 said:
Aprlc2002,

Congradulations and hope you get your approval papers soon.Thanks for all the information . Wish you all the good luck.

You have mentioned that "dont worry about your 45 day letter any more they are in the process of approving all" . Does it mean they are going to approve
without 45 day letter ? Do you know the reason why ?

This 45 day letter notice was a nonsense . I believe, now they are bringing a rule that one labor per candidate per employer along with no labor substitution in the future. That may be the reason why I think.

Please post your valuable comments on 45 day letter.

RIR
NJ
09/2002
No 45 day letter
I agree with that too. 45 days letter is BS. I hope they get rid of that part from their approval/denial process. so this saves atleast a month or two worth of delay

Dallas Is More Efficient!

I sent to Philly for requesting 7 year proof. After about 1 hour, I sent to Dallas.

I got reply from Dallas in about 15 minutes! 3 hours passed, nothing from Philly. They are really busy, huh?

BTW, congratulations to Srkotturu, Aprlc2002 and Fret.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats and Thanks

Congrats aprlc2002.. all the best in the next steps.. Thanks for keeping us LC people in mind and do keep giving us feedback...

GCVaruma

aprlc2002 said:
Thank you all.

I will keep you posted all the info I know.. I promise I will not be foolish to ignore my fellas here. I know the pain and felt it all these days.

I wish all of you get over this phase very soon..

I will be online anytime you can send me a request if you have any :)

Best regards

Good to see lot of approvals recently. At the same time there are so many people like me yet to get the 45 day letter notice. I don't see too many people posting in this forum that they have got the 45 day letter notice recently. If any one of you got the 45 day letter recently say after August 1st please post your details. Mine is in the state level before it went to PBEC with a priority date of june 2002. I wish I get either 45 day letter at the earliest or to see my approval without the 45 day letter.

Congratulation

Congratulation Aprlc2002,

Enjoye beautiful moment and look at your cerified labor stamp couple of time, hopefully that will reduce long waiting pain. Go out with your family for a special dine.
Thank you for your all update.

aprlc2002 said:
Thank you all.

I will keep you posted all the info I know.. I promise I will not be foolish to ignore my fellas here. I know the pain and felt it all these days.

I wish all of you get over this phase very soon..

I will be online anytime you can send me a request if you have any :)

Best regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrates !!

aprlc2002 said:
Hi I have a oral confirmation that My case has been certified.
details

RIR EB2 Apr 2002 from VA.

waiting for papers in a couple weeks

Regards

Congrates aprlc...you were a great resource for all the people. Thank you for your updates.

7th year extension

After getting guidance from KGC05, I sent email to H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US about my case status at 3:00pm, and surprisingly I got reply back from them at 3:36pm with screenshot.

The question I have, my case status is still 'Data Review' even though my attorney replied for 45 Days letter on Feb 23, 2005. What can be the reason?
Anyone has any idea?

Below is my case details.
case# P-0513-xxxxx
PD: 01/22/2004
Processing type: RIR
45 Day letter received on: 2/16/2005
replied back for 45 Day letter: 2/23/2005

Thanks.

Multiple Labor Application question

Hi Everybody,

First, Congrats to everybody who finally is getting their Labor.

I have a question here. Since some of you have mentioned the multiple labor application here, I just wonder if it applies to two RIR applications case. My employer filed two RIR application for me; one on June 2002 and the other one on June 2004. I am not sure how the new policy is going to affect me.

My HR told me that the new policy only applies to the new PERM process, but I am not sure if the information is reliable. After all, she responded my email by phone.

I would highly appreciate if somebody can shed some light. Thanks.

ravipadaki said:
What can be the reason?

case# P-0513-xxxxx

Thanks.

You're lucky !!!

are you sure you have a PD of 01/22/2004 .. man you are lucky to atleast get a 45-day letter .. you should probably be dancing by now since you've received a 45-day letter. There are umpteen folks from 2002 who are praying to receive the letter. Your case would probably be sitting in Data Review status if PBEC is to follow the a general FIFO rule ...

ravipadaki said:
After getting guidance from KGC05, I sent email to H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US about my case status at 3:00pm, and surprisingly I got reply back from them at 3:36pm with screenshot.

The question I have, my case status is still 'Data Review' even though my attorney replied for 45 Days letter on Feb 23, 2005. What can be the reason?
Anyone has any idea?

case# P-0513-xxxxx

Thanks.

junelc2002 said:
Hi Everybody,

First, Congrats to everybody who finally is getting their Labor.

I have a question here. Since some of you have mentioned the multiple labor application here, I just wonder if it applies to two RIR applications case. My employer filed two RIR application for me; one on June 2002 and the other one on June 2004. I am not sure how the new policy is going to affect me.

My HR told me that the new policy only applies to the new PERM process, but I am not sure if the information is reliable. After all, she responded my email by phone.

Your HR is correct. There should not be any problem. I have seen earlier in PERM faq that this is not allowed, but they are reformulating there rules.

About Backlog center, I read somewhere that the first approved LC will be valid and others will be denied, but not sure about the authenticity of this information.

First Post

I'm new to this forum and after two days of reading the multiple posts, I have more information than I have ever received from my (any) lawyer. THANK YOU. I share your anxiety, anger and hope.

The following are my case numbers.

RIR, FL
PD 06/23/03
8th year extention approved
SWA forwarded to Regional (Atlanta) 11/18/03
PBEC #P-05011-****
45 day letter dated 04/05/05
45 day responded April, 2005
Case Status: RIR (As of 08/15/05)

Congratulations to aprlc2002 and srkotturu...

Congratulations guys and Thanks to aprlc2002 for all his/her help. We hope aprlc2002 will continue to post his channel info till we get some clear picture of what is happening inside PBEC.

- MD2001

After reading quite a few posts like this one, I cannot help but wonder, is there any point to compare who's luckier here? How do you know the people with later PD didn't go through the same tough or even tougher road in this darn GC process? This might be their second or even third LC due to various 'unlucky' experience, such as being laid-off.

I just think this kind of tone is unecessary in this forum and could be hurtful to others. All she/he was expecting was just a polite reply. Who is here to judge the people's suffering anyway, especially when we are on the same darn boat.

Just my personal opinions. Ignore me if you are offended.

Sahil2002 said:
are you sure you have a PD of 01/22/2004 .. man you are lucky to atleast get a 45-day letter .. you should probably be dancing by now since you've received a 45-day letter. There are umpteen folks from 2002 who are praying to receive the letter. Your case would probably be sitting in Data Review status if PBEC is to follow the a general FIFO rule ...

shake hands

KGC05 said:
Good to see lot of approvals recently. At the same time there are so many people like me yet to get the 45 day letter notice. I don't see too many people posting in this forum that they have got the 45 day letter notice recently. If any one of you got the 45 day letter recently say after August 1st please post your details. Mine is in the state level before it went to PBEC with a priority date of june 2002. I wish I get either 45 day letter at the earliest or to see my approval without the 45 day letter.

I have the same concerns, where is my 45 day love letter? Lost on the way, never mailed out...? My case is from NY SWA 07/2002.
Thanks to anyone who can share the info on this 45 day issue.