Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

VAGCwaiting said:
Kiran00,

I sent email to PBEC yesterday at about 10.00 a.m and got a reply from them at about 12.23 p.m. Case status is RIR. Hope this helps!
My Problem is that I do not have the ETA number. I cannot get it because of the policies of the company... Is there a way find it out that number not going through the company or the lawyers?

kiran00 said:
Dear Friends:

For those of you whoever has sent an email to PBEC and got a response, what's wait time to hear back from them.... I sent an email around 3:00PM yesterday 8/24 and haven't heard back from them.... I was wondering if I should resend an email or wait for them to respond to the email....

If you quote the P number or the D number from the 45 day letter, you should get back response in 2 days, some people might have got back response in 5 min, that doens't mean everyone will get back response in 5 min, i would wait for atleast 3 days before even thinking about it.

If you dont have the P or the D number, then it is a different issue, as they have to try to find the box where your case is, get it out, enter some stuff, and then give you a T- number and then charge an extra 8 hrs overtime in their timesheets!! unbelievable!!

THIS MESSAGE IS FOR UMD97,

Can u please provide few digits from your case num??
May be we can track for what cases PBEC is sending 45 day letters??
I'm waiting for 45 DAY letter? My case is from CT SWA.

Sent email to PBEC on 08/24/05 and got replied on the same day.

Case status : RIR.
PD : 07/28/03
Case Received Date : 07/28/03
BEC case # : P05027-4xxxx

Received and replied 45-day letter on 04/14/05

Question: Does anyone know why is my PD and Case received Date are the same? Does this matter? I thought case received date means the date that PBEC received the case. My case was transferred to Pilly Region in January 05.

Please advise. Thanks a lot.

===========
Kiran00,

I got the BEC case number 6 or 7 months ago by sending email to status@DAL.DFLC.US. This is the dallas BEC. Philly BEC is status@PHI.DFLC.US.

I got these 2 email addresses from this forum posted by nice people here. Thanks again! I am not sure if these addresses are working now since they have set up the 7th year email address. You could try. I got the replied in about 3 or 4 weeks time. About 3 weeks after the email replied, my company received the 45 days letter.

No response from PBEC

kiran00 said:
Dear Friends:

For those of you whoever has sent an email to PBEC and got a response, what's wait time to hear back from them.... I sent an email around 3:00PM yesterday 8/24 and haven't heard back from them.... I was wondering if I should resend an email or wait for them to respond to the email....

I sent the status request same time 11:48a.m PST and never got the response from PBEC. I included my company name, P#. Any body knows why there was no response.

dying for GC said:
I sent the status request same time 11:48a.m PST and never got the response from PBEC. I included my company name, P#. Any body knows why there was no response.

Maybe they think your case is too "new" to believe the request is true :)

Approval letter received by lawyer

Lawyer just called to confirm he received the approval letter this morning :D ...now i can really celebrate!

something doesn't make sense though. according to the lawyer, the letter is dated Aug 1st. But the screen shot i got from pbec on Aug 9th showed final review. how can the letter then be dated Aug 1st? anyways i will let you guys/gals know once i see the letter myself...in case it might help you estimate how long it takes from final review -> certified -> letter.

good luck to all of you my friends and thank you all! it has been a long dark journey to LC, and having you along made it bearable somehow. thank you especially to all those active members of the forum, those sharing info and those that answered my silly/stupid questions. see you very soon in the next forum. if you have any questions, please don't hesitate!!!

dying for GC said:

you have to say in your email that you need it for 7th year extension, if you just ask for status they'll ignore it

If you dont want for your Extension why ur requesting the screen shot

Guys if you are not needed for extension why you are requesting for Screen shot..It may end some where else....By seeing the screen shot you will get more confused...

Congrats foret1

Congratulations!!!! Good luck with your next stages.

Thanks for sharing the dates. Its going to help us all if we can estimate approximately time from Final Review to Certified to Letter stages. I am sure more people are going to ask this question as we see more cases in 'Final Review'.

mdgc2001

foret1 said:
Lawyer just called to confirm he received the approval letter this morning :D ...now i can really celebrate!

something doesn't make sense though. according to the lawyer, the letter is dated Aug 1st. But the screen shot i got from pbec on Aug 9th showed final review. how can the letter then be dated Aug 1st? anyways i will let you guys/gals know once i see the letter myself...in case it might help you estimate how long it takes from final review -> certified -> letter.

Atyagi,

Now a days I stopped visiting this website. I tried sending email to the 7 th year extension email id to get the status. No response ???

As of now no news. I guess I still have to wait.

atyagi73 said:
I am addressing this post to the following guys :

GC_MD_2001
MD2001
hemant2001
NAYAK
mrcMD
apnet43
TomShu
toy
umd97
pessimistic
Hangu

Are you guys still around ? If so then do you have an update on your status. I got your name from "tracker" and after going through this forum did not find any update. My name in tracker appears after Hangu if we look at MD,RIR cases.

Patience, Grasshopper...

GC_MD_2001 said:
I tried sending email to the 7 th year extension email id to get the status. No response ???

It can take up to 24 hrs for them to respond. When did you send the email?

-N

Congrats Once again

foret1 said:

Don't wait. Move on to next step immediately. I will join you in I-140/485 forum very soon. Also keep us updated on your proceedings.

Good Luck. :D

whatheheck said:
Welcome back tomshu,
I thought you left this forum once for all. You are one of the well known persons in this forum and people used to wait for your update.

Correctly said whatheheck.. its been a long long time since we heard from tomshu my friend.. its good to see you back..

GCVaruma

Format for 7th year extension email

Here is an email sample that I got a response for:

Subject: Proof of pending labor for H1-B 7th year extension

Dear Sir/Madam,
Kindly provide us with a screenshot as proof of pending labor for H1-B extension for the following candidate:

NAME: xxxxxx
COMPANY NAME: xxx, INC.
ETA CASE #: P-04xxx-xxxxx

I got a response within an hour...thought this might be helpful (this is not part of the email :B

GC_MD_2001 said:
Last week. Till now no response.

Lost In Labor

gp111 said:
I am starting this New Thread for Tracking Status of Cases in Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center (BEC).

As of Today (Nov. 1, 2004) ..

### Phily Cases have been entered in Computer Systems & Letters are expected to go out soon

### San Francisco DOL has fransferred 20K Cases to Both BEC & It has been assumed 10 K of that gone to Phily. (RIR after May 2003 & Non RIR after Oct 2003).. Letters are expected in next 60 days.

:mad: :mad:

Try this

Try sending to DBEC. It may work.

When I sent mine, I sent in middle of july to both Dallas and Philly. I got a response from Philly in a week. And the following week I again got response twice. I just sent one e-mail. And in the beginning of this week, I got a response from Dallas (almost a month after I sent my request).

My guess is that yours should be in Final Review or Certified state.

GC_MD_2001 said:
Last week. Till now no response.

Ok Good news for me!!

Hi I have a oral confirmation that My case has been certified.
details

RIR EB2 Apr 2002 from VA.

waiting for papers in a couple weeks

Regards

Congrats aprlc2002

Congratulations!! That is great!
Did you try checking the status through screen shot? If you did when was the last time you got it.
aprlc2002 said:
Hi I have a oral confirmation that My case has been certified.
details