Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

CA vs MD

Hi, ho_jayega,

I agree with you. My friend's has the earliest PD (May'02, RIR, EB3) comparing to other CA cases here in this forum. I believe that when PBEC reaches PD May 02, we will see some CA cases get certified (Maybe end of Sep or Beg. of Oct). If my friend gets certified, I will keep everybody posted.

MD probably has an earlier backlog date comparing to other states and that's why we only see a huge progress in MD cases this couple weeks.

ho_jayega said:
I think the CA backlog start from May 2002 ( My Guess), Once they reach to this month porbably we will see CA approvels.

Lets hope next motnh we may see this. :rolleyes:
:eek:

good point and it makes sense. let's hope the approvals move faster.

ho_jayega said:
I think the CA backlog start from May 2002 ( My Guess), Once they reach to this month porbably we will see CA approvels.

Lets hope next motnh we may see this. :rolleyes:

saugup said:
Many of you guys are talking about the status like "RIR", "Final Review", etc. I was wondering where and how you get this status. My PD is of November 27th 2001
If you are in need of 7th year extension then send email to H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US to request screen shot which might be used for filing the H1-B extension after 6 years. In that screen shot you could see your case status.

A little unrelated question - I thought there is retrogression on 485 so any one have to wait to file I485 even if they have labor and i140 approved. Someone earlier mentioned that their HR is ready to file 140/485. Did something changed ? is there any particular date of which PD or before, people can file I485 ...

if this question is totally unrelated then i apologize and you guys can ignore me

boston_LC said:
A little unrelated question - I thought there is retrogression on 485 so any one have to wait to file I485 even if they have labor and i140 approved. Someone earlier mentioned that their HR is ready to file 140/485. Did something changed ? is there any particular date of which PD or before, people can file I485 ...

if this question is totally unrelated then i apologize and you guys can ignore me

Hi Boston_LC,
Look at this page:

http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_2616.html

Those cells, which have a 'C' are current and 'U' means unavailable in September, 2005.
For, e.g. if you are Indian and EB2, you can apply I-485 now in September, 2005. But if you are Indian and EB3, you cannot apply in Sep, 2005 and have to wait till Oct, 2005. If in Oct, 2005, this status becomes current, then only you can apply. I may be wrong, anybody has any other opinion?

Hope this helps.

gc_ka_wait said:
I had my case recahed to regional on Aug'03 and when PBEC was formed PA regional office was processing 07'03 cases. My case got stuck there for 8 months and didnt move from July to aug...talk abt unlucky cases...

Same here - MOST UNLUCKY ONES

The following are my Details.

PD - July 2003
Phily RD - Aug 2003
ETA Case Number - P-04246-*****

What PD the PBEC is processing at this moment.
I saw a few cases with PD of 01/2002 are in final review stage.
Does it mean that PBEC at this moment are processing cases from early 2002?
Also when will DBEC start help to clear the backlog of PBEC cases?
Hopefully PBEC has started processing cases faster then before and everybody here will have their LC certifite soon.

LC approved

Hi,

My lawyer called me just now and said that my LC got approved. Well I was in a shock for sec coz there is no way that my LC can be approved ( look at my signature for my case details ) I am still waiting for my 45 DL. Then she said that they got my LC approval from SFO DOL. Now why did I get from them, I dont know but am I complaining, hell not.

I lost hopes with this case so was preparing to convert the case to PERM but guess its no longer required. Finally lady luck smiled on me. I hope and sincerely wish all of you get approval soon, its a big relief, the thought of mobility makes you happy.

Gook luck. I will be checking the forums for the next two days to answer if anyone have questions.

One more info, I am from india and ppl who are born after 1970 should have a birth certificate, I dont have so I have to get one. If you fall in this category then be prepared.

susaninj said:
Hi Boston_LC,
Look at this page:

http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_2616.html

Those cells, which have a 'C' are current and 'U' means unavailable in September, 2005.
For, e.g. if you are Indian and EB2, you can apply I-485 now in September, 2005. But if you are Indian and EB3, you cannot apply in Sep, 2005 and have to wait till Oct, 2005. If in Oct, 2005, this status becomes current, then only you can apply. I may be wrong, anybody has any other opinion?

Hope this helps.
That really helps --Thanks Susaninj

hi, sath_dec2002,
Did u applied in eb2 or ed3.??
I think we are in same boat
VA rir eb2
PD dec 2002
RD july 2004
saggi
Sath_Dec2002 said:
The following are my Details.

VA PD - December 2002
Phily RD - May 28 2004
45 Days Letter Received - December 2004
Replied in Dec'04.

Waiting for Approval from BRC!!!

Regards,
Seth

Don't worry

gcformartin said:
Hello,

My LC is pending at dallas BEC with PD 3/2004.

My company has a pending LC with PD 7/2002 for an former employee at Dallas BEC. Case Status as of yesterday per HR - Data Review (Strange).

Since that employee no longer works for the company, my employer is willing to substitute me on that pending LC by submitting an Amended LC petition (ETA-750) to Dallas BEC.

With new One Employee One LC Rule, I understand that my either pending LC (with PD 3/2004) will need to be withdrawn or Dallas BEC will deny LC (PD 3/2004) application if substitution is accepted.

Questions:
- With this substitution (before certification) if allowed, will I get earlier PD i.e. 7/2002?

- I am worried though whether Dallas BEC can Reject LC substitution on OLD LC (PD 7/2002) and Cancel it since original beneficiary no longer works ANDDDDD reject my pending LC (PD 3/2004).
Can this happen? ICARUS, GP111, MNHRDC and Other GURUS please advise?

There are many messages today, so others might have said the same: Don't worry. Just keep your LC case and let the other one go on as well without substituting the name. This way there will be two applications, but for two different people. Once the other (earlier PD) application gets approved, your company can substitute your name for the I-140 stage, and keep your LC for another lucky employee. There are new rules about substitution and limiting the validity of an approved LC, but within 45 days of the approval your company can do this.

LC from NY in Feb 2002

Hi! Guys,

Is there any one who applied for LC from NY in Feb 2002? I haven't received my 45 day letter yet. Here are my details. Appreciate your help on this.

EB-3,Non-RIR, NY PD: 02/13/02
PBEC 45 Letter: No sign of this yet

Thanks.

MD RIR ppl...

I am addressing this post to the following guys :

GC_MD_2001
MD2001
hemant2001
NAYAK
mrcMD
apnet43
TomShu
toy
umd97
pessimistic
Hangu

Are you guys still around ? If so then do you have an update on your status. I got your name from "tracker" and after going through this forum did not find any update. My name in tracker appears after Hangu if we look at MD,RIR cases.

Anybody from WV

Wanted to get an idea about approvals for WV.

AwardMyGC is the only one i know of. If anybody else is from WV update please.

Thanks

First approval for SFO DOL from PBEC?

Congratulations Volleyball

Was your case approved by PBEC or by DBEC? I haven't heard of any SFO DOL approvals from PBEC.

volleyball said:
Hi,

My lawyer called me just now and said that my LC got approved. Well I was in a shock for sec coz there is no way that my LC can be approved ( look at my signature for my case details ) I am still waiting for my 45 DL. Then she said that they got my LC approval from SFO DOL. Now why did I get from them, I dont know but am I complaining, hell not.

I lost hopes with this case so was preparing to convert the case to PERM but guess its no longer required. Finally lady luck smiled on me. I hope and sincerely wish all of you get approval soon, its a big relief, the thought of mobility makes you happy.

Gook luck. I will be checking the forums for the next two days to answer if anyone have questions.

One more info, I am from india and ppl who are born after 1970 should have a birth certificate, I dont have so I have to get one. If you fall in this category then be prepared.

Congratulations!

foret1 said:
just sent an email to pbec and got a response in less than 5 minutes.
case status = certified :D :D :D :D
i am in shock! almost 5 years of painful/endless/stressful waiting! is it really over? wow!

2002calabor said:
Congratulations Volleyball

Was your case approved by PBEC or by DBEC? I haven't heard of any SFO DOL approvals from PBEC.

My case was approved by SFO DOL. The lawer said that my case didnt go to BEC

Special handling

Most people here seems applied as TR or RIR. Did anyone apply in special handling? if so, would you post your PDs?

Any idea how BEC is handling "special handling" cases?