Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

With a 12.04 PD, the one 4 letter word you can tell your lawyer is PERM.

lonely5 said:
hello, I am new in this forum and wanna ask some silly questions. I have filed my LC with NY SWA in Dec 2004. Haven't received any case number, 45 day letters not reven a receipt note. My attorney told me that NY SWA may have transferred my case to Philly BEC. But not respond even on follow up letter went on Feb 2005.

Is someone here in the same situation as mine? Also who can I get my case number or PD. Also what is EB2 / EB3. Can someone take the time to explain.

I have been reading the post. But still could not upderstand what could be my PD. So was wandering if anyone from this forum filed around the saem time. So I can get an idea.

Lonely, Your PD is 12.04. You are almost at the bottom of a top-heavy totempole. In other words, this is like a 800 lb gorilla on your back. To get out of this situation, talk to your employer/lawyer to try to switch you to PERM - this is just a 80 lb monkey that you can get off your back quite fast.

lonely5 said:
I have been reading the post. But still could not upderstand what could be my PD. So was wandering if anyone from this forum filed around the saem time. So I can get an idea.

tikal said:
Lonely, Your PD is 12.04. You are almost at the bottom of a top-heavy totempole. In other words, this is like a 800 lb gorilla on your back. To get out of this situation, talk to your employer/lawyer to try to switch you to PERM - this is just a 80 lb monkey that you can get off your back quite fast.

:eek: :confused:

DBEC approving 2/03 PDs!

while PBEC is way behind! :mad:
When are we going to catch up? Can someone provide insights on when should I expect approval of my case? Details below,

Thanks,

RIR/CA/EB3
PD: 09/25/03
RD: 10/04/04
BEC#: P-04303-30451
RECD 45DL: 02/17/05
RPLD 45DL: 02/23/05

6 to 7 months

SlipperyGC,

Given the processing rate right now at PBEC, my guess is that it would take at least 6 to 7 months for them to get to a PD of September 2003.

There are a lot of cases with 2001 and 2002 PDs at regional level RIR at PBEC. Also if they merge the SWA cases into FIFO once 45 d letter responses for those are received, it is going to further slow down the pace.

Just my two cents....

Not Silly Questions

lonely5 said:
hello, I am new in this forum and wanna ask some silly questions. I have filed my LC with NY SWA in Dec 2004. Haven't received any case number, 45 day letters not reven a receipt note. My attorney told me that NY SWA may have transferred my case to Philly BEC. But not respond even on follow up letter went on Feb 2005.

Is someone here in the same situation as mine? Also who can I get my case number or PD. Also what is EB2 / EB3. Can someone take the time to explain.

These aren't silly questions -- lots of basic info is difficult to obtain.

Your application probably has been transferred to Philly BRC. There is a spreadsheet posted at USCIS website that lists all the applications that have been transferred from state SWA's to Philly. I don't have the time to dig up the URL but it's been posted in this forum, and you can also find it by digging around USCIS's website.

Most people who's priority dates are in 2003/2004/2005 have not gotten their 45-day letters, I think. But you can check by looking at the survey ("tracker") that someone in the forum has been maintaining voluntarily. It's linked in this forum, so dig around.

You can and should get your PD from your attorney.

-N

PD is priority date - date when your application was filed at SWA (Stae workforce agency) for labor clearance. EB2 - employment based category 2 (Masters with 0 years exp, Bachelors with 5 years), EB3 - Bachelors degree only.. blah blah blah.. I learnt a lot from this forum.. can easily get certified in Immigration law at least. :D

lonely5 said:

Look at bright side

hi, SlipperyGC,

With DBEC's speed, they probably can certify all the cases before PBEC. When they are done, they might trun back and help with PBEC's cases. When all the cases are done, the DOL may establish a CEBEC (Center of Eliminate Backlog Elimination Center) since they like to do unnecessary works.

I am happy for those cases got to DBEC. Hopefully, DBEC can certify all the cases by the end of next year and come back to help PBEC.

SlipperyGC said:
while PBEC is way behind! :mad:
When are we going to catch up? Can someone provide insights on when should I expect approval of my case? Details below,

Thanks,

RIR/CA/EB3
PD: 09/25/03
RD: 10/04/04
BEC#: P-04303-30451
RECD 45DL: 02/17/05
RPLD 45DL: 02/23/05
:D :D :D

Hi mdgc2001,

did ur friend check his status this week? Is he RIR/TR? EB2/EB3? Can you please keep us posted when he gets his approval..I'm especially intersted since my case details r very similar to his but (so far) I have helf off the urget to try and send an email to the h1b7y.

My lawyer isnt the most forthecomming person. So far, his only comments have been "No updates". (On a positive note, he atleast, DOES reply back promptly to my emails).

thanx,
icici
mdgc2001 said:
jiangnan

Yours is probably really in Final Review. I heard from a friend of mine today morning that his is in Final Review. He filed from Maryland in Jan 2002. Until few weeks ago it was RIR.

Enjoy
mdgc2001.
:(

encouraging news ...

thanks ! :)

mdgc2001 said:
jiangnan

Yours is probably really in Final Review. I heard from a friend of mine today morning that his is in Final Review. He filed from Maryland in Jan 2002. Until few weeks ago it was RIR.

Enjoy
mdgc2001.

mdgc2001 said:
SlipperyGC,

Given the processing rate right now at PBEC, my guess is that it would take at least 6 to 7 months for them to get to a PD of September 2003.

There are a lot of cases with 2001 and 2002 PDs at regional level RIR at PBEC. Also if they merge the SWA cases into FIFO once 45 d letter responses for those are received, it is going to further slow down the pace.

Just my two cents....
that seem right. my PD is jan 31st,2003 and haven't received 45 days letter yet.

Thanks mdgc2001. I hope it is true so that at least one more case is cleared and PBEC would have one less backlogged cases to examine/approve.

I hope all of us will get the approvals soon, especially people from Maryland, New York New Jersey and DC, groups which suffered the most from the 245i backlog. One friend of mine who filed his LC just 4 months ahead of me from one of the New England states has physically got the GC for himself and his family at the beginning of year 2004. What a difference.

mdgc2001 said:
jiangnan

Enjoy
mdgc2001.

NeedMyLC said:
hi, SlipperyGC,

With DBEC's speed, they probably can certify all the cases before PBEC. When they are done, they might trun back and help with PBEC's cases. When all the cases are done, the DOL may establish a CEBEC (Center of Eliminate Backlog Elimination Center) since they like to do unnecessary works.

I am happy for those cases got to DBEC. Hopefully, DBEC can certify all the cases by the end of next year and come back to help PBEC.

:D :D :D
and because of that so many people who should be eligible for 485 will suffer since DBEC approvals will take up the visa numbers - and very soon EB3 will again become 'U'.

icici said:
Hi mdgc2001,

did ur friend check his status this week? Is he RIR/TR? EB2/EB3? Can you please keep us posted when he gets his approval..I'm especially intersted since my case details r very similar to his but (so far) I have helf off the urget to try and send an email to the h1b7y.

My lawyer isnt the most forthecomming person. So far, his only comments have been "No updates". (On a positive note, he atleast, DOES reply back promptly to my emails).

thanx,
icici

:(

Your case might be in "Final Review" queue. Send am email at the end of this month. Mostly your case would be certified by then.
:D

boston_LC said:
that seem right. my PD is jan 31st,2003 and haven't received 45 days letter yet.
Please update the forum when you get the 45 day letter notice. Mine is EB3 State Level with a priority date of June 2002 and I am yet to get a 45 day letter notice. When I sent a request for 7th year extension I got the case status as "incomplete"

jiangnan,
Don't forget to count Virginia in your list. I am also from 2002 still waiting for my labor certification. Meanwhile I have friends who applied from Vermont using labor substitution in 2004 and got their GC in 3-4 months.

KGC05 said:
Please update the forum when you get the 45 day letter notice. Mine is EB3 State Level with a priority date of June 2002 and I am yet to get a 45 day letter notice. When I sent a request for 7th year extension I got the case status as "incomplete"
I sure will do. My case also shows "incomplete" ...Question for you ---is your case filed from MA ? I hardly see any one here from MA....was just wondering if there is any state wise queue that PBEC has or just by PD ?

boston_LC said:
I sure will do. My case also shows "incomplete" ...Question for you ---is your case filed from MA ? I hardly see any one here from MA....was just wondering if there is any state wise queue that PBEC has or just by PD ?
If you can't find people from MA then for sure I can't find anybody from RI. Mine is from RI. One common thing is both of us come from neighboring states.

Email Address to Find the CaseStatus@Philly??

foret1 said:
just sent an email to pbec and got a response in less than 5 minutes.
case status = certified :D :D :D :D
i am in shock! almost 5 years of painful/endless/stressful waiting! is it really over? wow!

Hello FORET1

May I know the email address that used to send status request to PBEC?

------------------------------------------------
Virginia/EB3/RIR/State:5-17-2002/Regional:4/3/2004/45DayLetter:12-22-2004/