Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Unlucky if you are PA SWA: Reply to gc_ka_wait

My gc_ka_wait friend,
I see the tracker and there is a username callbala-friend with SWA DATE: 12/22/2002. His case already got certified in July-11-2005. Your SWA DATE is 12/20/2002 and it is earlier than his. Shouldn't your case certified already since yours PD is 2 days earlier?

Also, you know what, people who apply in the state of PA (myself included) are the most unlucky one! Not only did they not move the queue 8 months prior PERM (they are busy setting up the PBEC), they are not certifying any PA cases after PERM because we do not have any cases with RD earlier than 07/2003.

To make things worst, I think all cases applied in the state of PA have received the 45 days letter! I know that because a friend of mine applied in Feb-2005 PA SWA (Yes, that is correct!) has already received 45 days letter in July-2005. What different does it make if we get 45 days earlier but not get certified earlier? Even worst, people who has NOT received 45 days letter but with PD earlier will get certified earlier. This is so WRONG!!!

Prior to PERM, PA is among the fastest to get LC certified. Now, it is perhaps, one of the worst!! Period!!!

Unlucky if you apply for PA LC.

gc_ka_wait said:
I had my case recahed to regional on Aug'03 and when PBEC was formed PA regional office was processing 07'03 cases. My case got stuck there for 8 months and didnt move from July to aug...talk abt unlucky cases...

Anybody filed around Apr, 2002 or around from NY got LC approval ?

vemulk said:
Hi! Guys,

Is there any one who applied for LC from NY in Feb 2002? I haven't received my 45 day letter yet. Here are my details. Appreciate your help on this.

EB-3,Non-RIR, NY PD: 02/13/02
PBEC 45 Letter: No sign of this yet

Thanks.

Even in my case, i haven't received any 45 day letter..I emailed PBEC 7th year thing and got T# case :Incomplete, RIR, NY, PD : 04/1/2002. Any body around this period got approval.... :eek:

Cheers !!!!

15yr_on_gc said:
My gc_ka_wait friend,
I see the tracker and there is a username callbala-friend with SWA DATE: 12/22/2002. His case already got certified in July-11-2005. Your SWA DATE is 12/20/2002 and it is earlier than his. Shouldn't your case certified already since yours PD is 2 days earlier?

Also, you know what, people who apply in the state of PA (myself included) are the most unlucky one! Not only did they not move the queue 8 months prior PERM (they are busy setting up the PBEC), they are not certifying any PA cases after PERM because we do not have any cases with RD earlier than 07/2003.

To make things worst, I think all cases applied in the state of PA have received the 45 days letter! I know that because a friend of mine applied in Feb-2005 PA SWA (Yes, that is correct!) has already received 45 days letter in July-2005. What different does it make if we get 45 days earlier but not get certified earlier? Even worst, people who has NOT received 45 days letter but with PD earlier will get certified earlier. This is so WRONG!!!

Prior to PERM, PA is among the fastest to get LC certified. Now, it is perhaps, one of the worst!! Period!!!

The freaking porblem is the BRC/BEC/BPC... were not set up in real backlogged places. Philly stopped everything in April, 2004 just to prepare for the stupid BEC and they entered the cases from the regional at first and no case from those cases were certified. We are screwed by some idiots.

Unfair for PA State LC

Yes buddy, we are in the same boat and there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING we can do.

How I wish PA is not selected as the BEC center and better yet PERM is NOT happening.

We are the victims of PERM, BEC and stupid 45 days letter.

Why can't they just add personnels to states that are falling behind, finish everything then start PERM?

Sigh...

Hopeless...

pennwaiting said:
The freaking porblem is the BRC/BEC/BPC... were not set up in real backlogged places. Philly stopped everything in April, 2004 just to prepare for the stupid BEC and they entered the cases from the regional at first and no case from those cases were certified. We are screwed by some idiots.

Hi Saggi,

You are right...we are on the same boat.. :D . Mine is also EB2, RIR.

When did you get your 45 days letter?

Seth

saggi2005 said:
hi, sath_dec2002,
Did u applied in eb2 or ed3.??
I think we are in same boat
VA rir eb2
PD dec 2002
RD july 2004
saggi

Case from WV

Hello, Crosslanes:

I only heard one approval news form Wlisa for WV, EB-2, TR case last month.
No more news after that. Waiting is only thing we can do. :(

husker

My info...................
EB-2, TR
State WV
Sent to WV SWA: September, 2002
Returned from WV SWA due to job title: April, 2003
Refiled on to WV SWA: April, 2003
Allowed to do recruiting: September, 2003
1. 9/27/03-9/28/03 (3 days on newspaper)
2. a whole month (November, 2003) on Journal
TR completed supervised recruiting: 12/01/05

PD: 12/5/03
RD:01/08/04
45 Days letter replied: 02/08/05
Status: pending...................................................

crosslanes said:
Wanted to get an idea about approvals for WV.

AwardMyGC is the only one i know of. If anybody else is from WV update please.

Thanks

15yr_on_gc said:
My gc_ka_wait friend,

I am from PA, my details are in my signature and I have not received any 45 day letters. I agree with you on the BEC thing though. If it was not happening at all, or if it was happening somewhere else, we would all have been certified by now.

help please !

hi all, several people have mentioned getting through to PBEC by phone ... I got my lawyer to call them about my case, but she says she's leaving voice msgs, but I doubt they'll return her calls.

She's calling 484-270-1500. Is this the right number ?! are there specific times to call or they pick up the phone randomly ?!

tks for your info

No news!!
45days letter replied in Jan
I stopped thinking about gree card; There are so many things in life which you don't wan't to miss while dwelling in greencard dream.

Peace!!!!!!!!!!
:)

atyagi73 said:
I am addressing this post to the following guys :

GC_MD_2001
MD2001
hemant2001
NAYAK
mrcMD
apnet43
TomShu
toy
umd97
pessimistic
Hangu

Are you guys still around ? If so then do you have an update on your status. I got your name from "tracker" and after going through this forum did not find any update. My name in tracker appears after Hangu if we look at MD,RIR cases.

may be able to give some update after few weeks...

If you see my posting couple of days back, my lawyer called up BEC and it seems my case is in Final Review but he was not certain.

anyway will update u guys after few weeks.

- MD2001

atyagi73 said:

GC_MD_2001
MD2001
hemant2001
NAYAK
mrcMD
apnet43
TomShu
toy
umd97
pessimistic
Hangu

Are you guys still around ? If so then do you have an update on your status. I got your name from "tracker" and after going through this forum did not find any update. My name in tracker appears after Hangu if we look at MD,RIR cases.

I am still very much around!
As Hangu mentioned, life is very important, then to worry about Green card.
I am enjoying my life. There are so many other important things besides GC. We all will get GC soon one of these days. Good Luck. :rolleyes:
My lawyer too replied to 45days letter in MArch 2005.

MD2001 said:
If you see my posting couple of days back, my lawyer called up BEC and it seems my case is in Final Review but he was not certain.

anyway will update u guys after few weeks.

- MD2001
I am trying not to think about the LC too. I called the lady Ms. Crosline, she told me I am ONE step away from being certified. I sent an e-mail to request for status, but the status shows "Status: Data Review". I do not understand what's the difference between "Data Review" and "Final Review" but sit and wait to see what's happening in the next two weeks.

PD: 10/17/2001
State: MD

tomshu said:
I am trying not to think about the LC too. I called the lady Ms. Crosline, she told me I am ONE step away from being certified. I sent an e-mail to request for status, but the status shows "Status: Data Review". I do not understand what's the difference between "Data Review" and "Final Review" but sit and wait to see what's happening in the next two weeks.

PD: 10/17/2001
State: MD

Welcome back tomshu,
I thought you left this forum once for all. You are one of the well known persons in this forum and people used to wait for your update.

15yr_on_gc said:
My gc_ka_wait friend,

Well.. if you call yourself unlucky what do you call people in MD/NY stuck since 2001. Many of their cases have not yet been touched - still in SWA.

Its only fair they have combined all the cases in ONE queue and follow FIFO.
Its a different story they are not working like they are supposed to.

Philadelphia Backlog Center

Good morning Rajiv and all,

As everyone knows, Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center which should be called Backlog Center is doing a lousy job of processing TR and RIR labor certifications while Dallas Backlog Elimination Center is processing LCs.

Why don't we (ie. people who have LCs in PBEC), as a group, file a positive injunction compelling PBEC to process the TR and RIR LCs. Those who are affected by the PBEC processing can contribute a certain amount to ward the filing fees (eg. court filing fees and lawyer fees) involved in the court order.

With the numbers of views (somewhere 700,000) of this PBEC thread on this site, I estimate there may be at least 100,000 people affected by the PBEC. If each of this individual contributes $1 per head, we have $100,000 to put in a client trust account. This account then can be used to fund the continuous motion(s) we file to compel PBEC to do what there are supposed to do, that is eliminate backlog.

Please share your thoughts.

Thank you.

applying4gc
-------------------------
California, EB3, RIR
PD: Sep 2004
RD: Sep 2004
45 Day letter receipt: 5/05
45 Day letter receipt: 5/05

atyagi73 said:

GC_MD_2001
MD2001
hemant2001
NAYAK
mrcMD
apnet43
TomShu
toy
umd97
pessimistic
Hangu

My case was finally re-opened. I just got a letter from my attorney yesterday. In addition to the case re-open notice, he also received the 45 day letter (replied on August 23). My case was closed in April (45 day letter never received).

Priority date: 10/26/2001
45 day letter: 8/23/2005

justdoit said:
Well.. if you call yourself unlucky what do you call people in MD/NY stuck since 2001. Many of their cases have not yet been touched - still in SWA.

Its only fair they have combined all the cases in ONE queue and follow FIFO.
Its a different story they are not working like they are supposed to.

Hi friends,

FYI, I am sure this thread wasnt aim to pinpoint at who is the most unlucky, obviously we all are, thats why we are stuck here while other friends of ours are enjoying the GC. my intention was coming out of a more of an observation that had Phily not got busy with setting up PBEC, i hadnt stuck with them for 8 months and then go to PBEC. Mine case would have been out as well as other Philly guys, As much as we at PA applicants share our concerns with my fellow forum members, its also valid to think about individual situation. Think about it they sent 45 day letter in Jan. now that letter is more like a Teaser, What am i supposed to do with that. So lets take things in right spirits.

peace

Wait/Response time from H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US or status@PHI.DFLC.US

Dear Friends:

For those of you whoever has sent an email to PBEC and got a response, what's wait time to hear back from them.... I sent an email around 3:00PM yesterday 8/24 and haven't heard back from them.... I was wondering if I should resend an email or wait for them to respond to the email....

Last edited by a moderator:
kiran00 said:
Dear Friends:

For those of you whoever send email to PBEC and got a response, what's wait time to hear back from them.... I sent an email around 3:00PM yesterday 8/24 and haven't heard back from them.... I was wondering if I should resend an email or wait for them to respond to the email....

Turn around time should be less than 5 mins. Have your ETA case number at the beginning of your email. Try once again with your work email id. Good luck. Post your case status immediately.

Kiran00,

I sent email to PBEC yesterday at about 10.00 a.m and got a reply from them at about 12.23 p.m. Case status is RIR. Hope this helps!

kiran00 said:
Dear Friends:

For those of you whoever has sent an email to PBEC and got a response, what's wait time to hear back from them.... I sent an email around 3:00PM yesterday 8/24 and haven't heard back from them.... I was wondering if I should resend an email or wait for them to respond to the email....