Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Congratulations. Appreciate what you've done in this forum.

aprlc2002 said:
I dont think I can pass on this lead to anyone else... but as I said I will keep you posted guys....

Secondly I guess it is my "luck"

as my previous posting said they are working on all the cases.including that did not make it to regional.

dont worry about your 45 day letter any more they are in the process of approving all....you can just find out whether it made it to the office or not they will take care of it.

susaninj said:
Your HR is correct. There should not be any problem. I have seen earlier in PERM faq that this is not allowed, but they are reformulating there rules.

About Backlog center, I read somewhere that the first approved LC will be valid and others will be denied, but not sure about the authenticity of this information.

Thank you so much! I will certainly pray that she is correct. After all these years, any more drama will be one too many.

Quick question to vine95050

Have you seen a relationship between the ETA case numbers and the recent approvals?

Congrats aprlc2002 !!!
I am a silent reader of your posts and would like to thank for posting useful updates here. Its a great community service you did here and I hope you will still get time to give us any further updates from PBEC.
Enjoy

Finally I see some real movement in PBEC. I have a feeling that the rate of approval will keep getting better from this point onwards. I hope that they do not generate any 45 day letters... Its much faster if they take decision or issue RFE in one single shot... But anyways who cares what I think :)

Go PBEC go.... catch up with DBEC... You can do it!!

Nope, I have not. In the last couple of weeks, it appears that PD is the strongest criterion. But I have not looked at ETA numbers very closely, so, cannot say for sure. It could be done easily though. Probably, tonight I'll dig more and post if I get any significant correlations.

Also, per aprlc2002, 45D letter may not be a strict criterion for approval. There are a few approvals at Dallas forum without 45D letters or an ETA number, previously known. DOL might have an ETA # for cases without 45D letter. Don't know, for sure.

MIMC said:
Quick question to vine95050

Have you seen a relationship between the ETA case numbers and the recent approvals?

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations aprlc2002

Congrats aprlc2002,

Hope your remaining GC-journey will be easier.

Your regular updates were very helpful. It is very nice of you to consider giving us updates about LC going forward. Thanks.

nviren
--------------
EB3 TR PA
PD: 10/07/2003
RD: 01/13/2004

As you guessed correctly, this is my second LC try. I was just a couple of months away from getting it first time before I got laid-off.

Anyway, its part of life. That's the way life is and we have to handle it.

Good luck to everyone (including me).

Ravi

lavendersummer said:
After reading quite a few posts like this one, I cannot help but wonder, is there any point to compare who's luckier here? How do you know the people with later PD didn't go through the same tough or even tougher road in this darn GC process? This might be their second or even third LC due to various 'unlucky' experience, such as being laid-off.

I just think this kind of tone is unecessary in this forum and could be hurtful to others. All she/he was expecting was just a polite reply. Who is here to judge the people's suffering anyway, especially when we are on the same darn boat.

Just my personal opinions. Ignore me if you are offended.

Hi aprlc2002

I got the status as RIR. Any insight about my case will be appreciated ...

aug 2001-MD/dec 2003 regional.

Congrats

Congrats Man!!! So the queue is at Apr 2002. Thats good to hear.

How long do you think it will take to reach June 2003? If you know, please let me know.

aprlc2002 said:
Hi I have a oral confirmation that My case has been certified.
details

RIR EB2 Apr 2002 from VA.

waiting for papers in a couple weeks

Regards

Congrtas! AprLC2002

Congratulation! Aprlc2002. Would you please let us the know waht's going on with the CA cases? Does the process base on FIFO? Are there RIR and TR two lines? Are there any discrepancy between different states? Thank you so much for keeping us updated!
Lcsoon

161 said:
I have the same concerns, where is my 45 day love letter? Lost on the way, never mailed out...? My case is from NY SWA 07/2002.
Thanks to anyone who can share the info on this 45 day issue.

I am also waiting for the 45 day letter. My PD is very similar to yours, May 2002 in NY (SWA). However, I just got my case number, starting with P via congressman inquiry. Although it is a relief that the case was not lost during mailing/transportation, I am still nervous about the letter. I wish they certify case with out it.

45 day letters

those people who have priority dates that are "older" (around 2001), your 45 day letter might come in last because it looks like they are sending letters to cases who have "fresh" priority dates (like 2004). I have two cases filed by two different employers and my 2002 priority date case received the letter just ast May 2005 while my 2003 priority date case received the letter as early as January 2005.

Fifo

i read in a PDF file from DOL website and from http://www.murthy.com/news/n_applcs.html that although the BECs are approving cases, they are not following the FIFO method since all cases have not been entered into their system yet. each case have to be assigned an ETA case number and until all cases have ETA number, the BECs will approve cases as it land on their desk.

RIR / Regular track

According to DOL, there will be two seperate tracks for RIR and regular with manpower divided equally depending on the case load for each track. Since the BECs have not entered all cases into their system, these tracks probably does not exist yet. Their target date to enter all case is september 2005. hopefully by this month they will be able to streamline processing and give status on their progress.

PBEC Processing - QuickView

Congrats srkotturu!
Here's the updated list for today. I guess I'll update the list everyday at around 6 PM (PT). Good luck to all!

PBEC "Certified" or "Final Review" Cases in the last few days

RIR
aprlc2002 [PD: April 2002; CERTIFIED; State: VA; Regional: ?] <- NEW
srkotturu [PD: Feb 2002; CERTIFIED; State: PA; Regional: Yes] <- NEW
jiangnan [PD: Feb 2002; FINAL REVIEW; State: MD; Regional: Yes]
whatheheck [PD: Feb 2002; FINAL REVIEW; State: MD; Regional:?]
friend of mdgc2001[PD: Jan 2002; FINAL REVIEW; State: MD; Regional: ?]
jjcchoi [PD: Nov 2001; CERTIFIED; State: MD; Regional: Yes]
SB (murthy site) [PD: Nov 2001; CERTIFIED; State: ?; Regional: ?]
Wash.DC(friend's) [PD: Oct 2001;CERTIFIED; State: DC; Regional: No]
GOD_BLESS_YOU [PD: Oct 2001; CERTIFIED; State: NY; Regional: ?]
gc_seeker2001 [PD: Oct 2001; CERTIFIED; State: MD; Regional: Yes}
rsiv [PD: Sept. 2001; FINAL REVIEW; State: MD; Regional: Yes]
greencard007 [PD: Aug 2001; CERTIFIED; State: MD; Regional: Yes]
foret1 [PD: June 2001; FINAL REVIEW -> CERTIFIED; State: MD; Regional: Yes]
mamamiax [PD: May 2001; CERTIFIED; State: MD; Regional: Yes]
choclito [PD: April 2001; FINAL REVIEW -> CERTIFIED; State DC: Regional: Yes] <- NEW (from the tracker by Justwatching)

Regular
dcmetro22042 [PD:5/1/2003; CERTIFIED; State: MD; Region:11/23/2004]
AwardmyGC [PD: Sep 2002; FINAL REVIEW; State: WV; Regional: Yes]
nkvatsan [PD:12/18/2001;CERTIFIED; State: PA; Region:2/27/2004]

Congratulations aprilc2002.
Wish you all the best in your next steps and thanks a lot to you for your valuable informations.
Also it seems like PBEC has already moved to april 2002 cases.
Good news for us.
Hopefully PBEC will keep up this good work.
Anybody else got approvals with PD of april 2002 or later?
Let us know.

Myne is Oct 1, 2002 from CA.
Received and replied the 45 day letter on march 2005.

So many good news

Very glad to see the progress of PBEC although I'm still waiting endlessly. My friend called me yesterday that his lawyer receved his certified letter.

vine95050 said:
Congrats srkotturu!
Here's the updated list for today. I guess I'll update the list everyday at around 6 PM (PT). Good luck to all!

PBEC "Certified" or "Final Review" Cases in the last few days

RIR
aprlc2002 [PD: April 2002; CERTIFIED; State: VA; Regional: ?] <- NEW
srkotturu [PD: Feb 2002; CERTIFIED; State: PA; Regional: Yes] <- NEW
jiangnan [PD: Feb 2002; FINAL REVIEW; State: MD; Regional: Yes]
whatheheck [PD: Feb 2002; FINAL REVIEW; State: MD; Regional:?]
friend of mdgc2001[PD: Jan 2002; FINAL REVIEW; State: MD; Regional: ?]
jjcchoi [PD: Nov 2001; CERTIFIED; State: MD; Regional: Yes]
SB (murthy site) [PD: Nov 2001; CERTIFIED; State: ?; Regional: ?]
Wash.DC(friend's) [PD: Oct 2001;CERTIFIED; State: DC; Regional: No]
GOD_BLESS_YOU [PD: Oct 2001; CERTIFIED; State: NY; Regional: ?]
gc_seeker2001 [PD: Oct 2001; CERTIFIED; State: MD; Regional: Yes}
rsiv [PD: Sept. 2001; FINAL REVIEW; State: MD; Regional: Yes]
greencard007 [PD: Aug 2001; CERTIFIED; State: MD; Regional: Yes]
foret1 [PD: June 2001; FINAL REVIEW -> CERTIFIED; State: MD; Regional: Yes]
mamamiax [PD: May 2001; CERTIFIED; State: MD; Regional: Yes]
choclito [PD: April 2001; FINAL REVIEW -> CERTIFIED; State DC: Regional: Yes] <- NEW (from the tracker by Justwatching)

Regular
dcmetro22042 [PD:5/1/2003; CERTIFIED; State: MD; Region:11/23/2004]
AwardmyGC [PD: Sep 2002; FINAL REVIEW; State: WV; Regional: Yes]
nkvatsan [PD:12/18/2001;CERTIFIED; State: PA; Region:2/27/2004]

Hi All
What a great resource,,I have been reading this forum for couple of days now...man......... its awsome. Anyways, seems like good news are comming out ppl are getting there labor approved, my PD is 16 Nov 2003, I know that my name is in the database, but it is partially enterd , my whole info is not in the database still, why is that ??? why they are adding partial info in the database and not the full. Anybody has any idea as of how long will it take to get my labor approved , my 6th year is expiriung in 2006 sep..

Thanks for the help

Tot-batot

Did you received the email without a email from your end :confused: :confused:
srkotturu said:
After a long long wait, finally, I received an email from PBEC (surprisingly) stating that my case is CERTIFIED.

I requested email for 7th year extension on 7/13 and I did not receive any reponse until 07/19, on 19th I sent another email. On 20th July, I received the response for my 19th email with status as RIR.

Since then I did not contacted DOL, but surprisingly just now, I received an email similar to 7th year extension with status as Certified.

My case details are as follows.

PD 02/21/2002
Went to Regional on 07/13/2003
EB3/RIR
State PA

I will be visiting the forum for few more days, before moving to I 140/485.

I would like to extend thanks to most of the people in this forum, who shared very valuable information when I was under depression.

I had a private email conversation with Aprlc2002, who stated that I will receive very soon. His predictions ware ver close to actuals. A special thanks to Aprlc2002.

SRK.

One of the members wrote:

Aprlc2002,

You make me jealous! My PD is very close to yours, %%%%%, but I applied in ** and haven't even received the 45 day letter yet...Please keep us posted

I wrote,

Dont be jealous instead be zealous.... you will get your turn to enjoy the ecstatic moment.

Member whoever wrote to me I aint trying to offend you for any reason...

Guys to all on the forum please be together and stick on to the reason why we are/were here.... dont have any jealous or anyother feelings please do not have them... many a people may think that I am trying to be too nice here or something ....... come on we are all here to be nice to one another....