Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Thank You aprlc2002]

aprlc2002 said:
It is not at all contradiction... Infact it is the detailed procedure.. So if you see Approvals for TR cases you might be yelling at DOL saying what they are doing.

For your info I never said you will not get approvals infact there are alot of TR cases as well as RIR. So the cases that are already approved for 2001 as I stated before are mostly the approvals of TR and not many RIRs

This is news of Sigh even for me because I m in APR 2002 RIR too.. since the policy states under any circumstances except 1/50000 or so there is no expedite policy and I do not fall in that 1/50000 category and so (sigh) I have to wait. :(

Finally it is not our thought/Will to agree or disagree but, it is the policy which is holding us where we are so though you/we disagree it does not make any difference since that is how it is..Please dont take me wrong. :)

I am April 2001 TR :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Really Confusing

aprlc2002 said:
Dont get Panic with this but, just keep it on mind that people who applied via TR can expect their approvals prior to RIR applicants. This is not just because they arent working on RIR but, they started working on them just two months ago.

It took a while for each adjucator to understand the whole process of RIR. That was the reason for this delay. At this time there are only 20 people handling RIR cases from 2001 and 2002 each are having at least 800 to 1000 cases in line. So this make you think of the time frame right... Yeah it might take a while for them to get adjusted to the process guidelines again guys

Then how come you can predict that your case will be approved next month?

DONT GET PANIC and SHOOT ME with BUNCH OF questions.. please have patience after we all waiting for so long.. Believe me they are working but having policy is that all which matters at this time... People from 2003 RIR please you can start to post and view this thread safely at the year end. This is the very updated Info and Very very credible.

So what you are saying here is they have different policy between Dallas and Phily

DISCLAIMER: The aforementioned statements are assessments and cannot be challenged at any Jurisdiction of law.

Expectation

Hi I still have an optimistic expectation that my case would be cleared in a month that is why I contact my source every week Monday morning and ask what is going on.... So even now I am still expecting my case to be cleared in a months time.. I am only giving you an indication that RIR applicants need not expect their cases to be approved ahead of TR cases.

Yes There are internal policies and external policies.. So it differs from Center to center. THey are not saying that they are not approving any petitions in RIR but the only thing is the allocation of resources for RIR are low and the hence the process is slow at PBPC when compared to DBPC... Guys this is detailed info... If you see Murthy.com you will be knowing that they are completed with 12000 cases...

http://murthy.com/news/n_bacpro.html visit this link for more info.

Any guess ??

aprlc2002 said:
It is not at all contradiction... Infact it is the detailed procedure.. So if you see Approvals for TR cases you might be yelling at DOL saying what they are doing.

For your info I never said you will not get approvals infact there are alot of TR cases as well as RIR. So the cases that are already approved for 2001 as I stated before are mostly the approvals of TR and not many RIRs

This is news of Sigh even for me because I m in APR 2002 RIR too.. since the policy states under any circumstances except 1/50000 or so there is no expedite policy and I do not fall in that 1/50000 category and so (sigh) I have to wait. :(

Finally it is not our thought/Will to agree or disagree but, it is the policy which is holding us where we are so though you/we disagree it does not make any difference since that is how it is..Please dont take me wrong. :)

Thanks for the info aprlc. I know you asked not to bombard you with all these questions, but you should know this long wait with no end is making everyone jump on to any ray of insight they get.

I am not sure if you have sufficient information to guess where my application stands(details in signature). I am at a complete loss, so any help will be appreciated.

Thank you, really appreciate it. Don't forget us though, if your case gets cleared in a month.

aprlc2002 said:
Hi I still have an optimistic expectation that my case would be cleared in a month that is why I contact my source every week Monday morning and ask what is going on.... So even now I am still expecting my case to be cleared in a months time.. I am only giving you an indication that RIR applicants need not expect their cases to be approved ahead of TR cases.

Yes There are internal policies and external policies.. So it differs from Center to center. THey are not saying that they are not approving any petitions in RIR but the only thing is the allocation of resources for RIR are low and the hence the process is slow at PBPC when compared to DBPC... Guys this is detailed info... If you see Murthy.com you will be knowing that they are completed with 12000 cases...

Thank you

MDwaiter24 said:
Hey all,

Let's be happy for mugur and for us as well. The details of his
case (245i case) have nothing to do with the LC process, the same
rules apply to his and any other LC. The bottom line is that
Philly got off their asses and finally started doing something. Any
approval from Philly is good news.

Guys I know how frustrating it is to wait for this never ending process
to come to its conclusion, however it is not fair to attack a fellow
member who was waiting longer than most of us on here. The rest of
the people will think twice before they share details of their cases
with us and many may not. Is this what you want? We are all on the
same boat so let's treat each other with respect.

Thanks!

I will give you some more info once my I140 is filed.And if anybody knows frustration ,waiting,it is me

They are really assh *** (DOL)

lavendersummer said:
Thank you, really appreciate it. Don't forget us though, if your case gets cleared in a month.

Waiting since 2001 April (RIR) and still they are not processing RIR? Shame on them. I feel like ******* :mad:

Could you find out if you can,,,,,,?

aprlc2002 said:

I really appreciate if you could find out what is going on with RIR Aplil 30 to May 7th 2001 cases. What date they are processing and till what date they send approvals etc.
Thanks

plz find out till what date RIR cases approval are sent? 2001

vine95050 said:
Thanks for your update. Any estimate when would they adjudicate your case or other cases with PD in April-Dec 2002 range? Thanks a lot for your efforts.

A question - RIR Vs Traditional Combo Vs Regional Vs State - Combo!!

Guys,
I have been watching this thread right from the day one it came into existence. To be honest with u guys, only the thread has grown nothing substantial has improved on my/any of our case(s). I believe everyone wud agree 100% on that.
With so much info. going around here, I thought I'd put in a question which haunts me day & night.

Q : How is PBPC treating a case (FIFO)? Based on wat order? How r they grouped to be processed.?

a. Whether by RIR Vs TR - State?
or
b. RIR Vs TR - Federal (Old Philly / Regional DOL's)?
or
c. TR(Both State & Federal) Vs RIR (State + Federal)?

PS: Based on wat some of u guys gave a formula to calculate on that P XXXXX-XXXXX, mine was P-XXXXX-00583.

Mine falls on RIR Regional. Any info/insight wud be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Immidude 74
RIR - Philly DOL.

aprlc2002 said:
Dont get Panic with this but, just keep it on mind that people who applied via TR can expect their approvals prior to RIR applicants. This is not just because they arent working on RIR but, they started working on them just two months ago.

It took a while for each adjucator to understand the whole process of RIR. That was the reason for this delay. At this time there are only 20 people handling RIR cases from 2001 and 2002 each are having at least 800 to 1000 cases in line. So this make you think of the time frame right... Yeah it might take a while for them to get adjusted to the process guidelines again guys

DONT GET PANIC and SHOOT ME with BUNCH OF questions.. please have patience after we all waiting for so long.. Believe me they are working but having policy is that all which matters at this time... People from 2003 RIR please you can start to post and view this thread safely at the year end. This is the very updated Info and Very very credible.

DISCLAIMER: The aforementioned statements are assessments and cannot be challenged at any Jurisdiction of law.

When i sent email to my lawyer regarding my case, i got this response
..................................................................................................
..................................................................................................

In the latest AILA/DOL-ETA Liaison Meeting held on April 27, 2005, DOL stated that "Backlog numbers are not available. Additional staff is processing backlog cases, so there should be a boom or bubble of decisions coming. Difficulties include the fact that the centers did not have enough certifying stamping machines so they have had to purchase them. Cases are still trickling in to the Backlog centers from the SWAs from last minute 03-27-2005 deadline filings. Additional staff has been added to support the Center Directions and Certifying Officers in Philadelphia and Dallas. Philadelphia is ahead of Dallas on getting cases into the system, but Dallas is getting certifications out a bit faster. Staffing allocation may change depending on the types of cases coming out of the boxes. DOL will try to keep the processing times even based on FIFO. The FIFO sorting is done upon return of the 45 day letter. Not all SWAs followed the shipping instructions so getting the FIFO order has been difficult."

Recently, our office received our first LC approval/certification from Philadelphia Backlog Processing Center. The case was received by Virginia Employment Commission for processing on April 30, 2001. The Selection of Continuation Option Letter was issued on January 28, 2005 and returned to Philadelphia Backlog Processing Center on January 31, 2005.

NMRA said:

In the latest AILA/DOL-ETA Liaison Meeting held on April 27, 2005, DOL stated that "Backlog numbers are not available. Additional staff is processing backlog cases, so there should be a boom or bubble of decisions coming. Difficulties include the fact that the centers did not have enough certifying stamping machines so they have had to purchase them. Cases are still trickling in to the Backlog centers from the SWAs from last minute 03-27-2005 deadline filings. Additional staff has been added to support the Center Directions and Certifying Officers in Philadelphia and Dallas. Philadelphia is ahead of Dallas on getting cases into the system, but Dallas is getting certifications out a bit faster. Staffing allocation may change depending on the types of cases coming out of the boxes. DOL will try to keep the processing times even based on FIFO. The FIFO sorting is done upon return of the 45 day letter. Not all SWAs followed the shipping instructions so getting the FIFO order has been difficult."

Recently, our office received our first LC approval/certification from Philadelphia Backlog Processing Center. The case was received by Virginia Employment Commission for processing on April 30, 2001. The Selection of Continuation Option Letter was issued on January 28, 2005 and returned to Philadelphia Backlog Processing Center on January 31, 2005.

looks like we have the same stupid lawyer...i got the same exact response from my lawyer!! even the spacing and the commas are the same! if we don't have the same lawyer, then it's scary if lawyers are starting to use the same message.

a question for aprlc2002

Hi Aprlc2002,
sorry to bother you but i have a quick question. your posts seem to imply that BPC is approving/sending cases by year, so am I correct in assuming that a Jan03 case would be approved in a time frame very close to a Dec03 case?
could you give your best guess of approval time for my case? my boss is offering to do the PERM for me if i am willing to pay and i have to decide within this month. here are the case details:
PD: Jan 03, 2003 from PA, RIR
RD: Sept 09, 2003 transferred to phily regional
45-day letter received and replied Jan 02, 2005
Thanks alot
aprlc2002 said:

NMRA said:

So this case was a SWA case that didn t go regional... Interesting...

NMRA,

At least your lawyer provides some information. My lawyer told me nothing even I tried to ask them aggressively !!!!! Thought of changing lawyer but was advised not to due to all this mess........ :mad:

==============
Has anyone re-file LC under PERM? My lawyer told me that it's no problem to re-file under PERM. I can still keep my priority date and wait to see which applications get approved first. According to her, a lot of people re-file under PERM(if it's true). I don't know if I should trust her. She provided me wrong information before. Before I use her as my lawyer, she told me that after 365 days of waiting, I can apply for the EAD. I even confirmed with her twice. The only regret is I didn't get the prove. If I knew this forum earlier, I would be much wiser then.

Now my question is if I re-file, my original application will automatically be withdrawn. Is this right? Please help. :confused:

VAGCwaiting said:
NMRA,

At least your lawyer provides some information. My lawyer told me nothing even I tried to ask them aggressively !!!!! Thought of changing lawyer but was advised not to due to all this mess........ :mad:

==============
Has anyone re-file LC under PERM? My lawyer told me that it's no problem to re-file under PERM. I can still keep my priority date and wait to see which applications get approved first. According to her, a lot of people re-file under PERM(if it's true). I don't know if I should trust her. She provided me wrong information before. Before I use her as my lawyer, she told me that after 365 days of waiting, I can apply for the EAD. I even confirmed with her twice. The only regret is I didn't get the prove. If I knew this forum earlier, I would be much wiser then.

Now my question is if I re-file, my original application will automatically be withdrawn. Is this right? Please help. :confused:

You need to take everything in writing (No Email) on their letter head with their signature and date. That way you will be in good position. Remember, you/your employer pay the lawyer, hence, you have right to ask for anything in writing. They might be reluctant in doing that, but, you have to force them. You pay them. Period.

could you guys tell how close am i to get my approval?

Caseno: P-04287xxxxx
PD: Nov 20 2001 , VA , Non - RIR

made it to Regional in last august last year.

and replied to 45 day letter in march this year.

How close am i guys before i get my approval?

foret1 said:
looks like we have the same stupid lawyer...i got the same exact response from my lawyer!! even the spacing and the commas are the same! if we don't have the same lawyer, then it's scary if lawyers are starting to use the same message.

This is a copy/paste from official minutes from the AILA/DOL meeting.

aprlc2002 said:

aprlc2002,

Thank you for providing all the helpful info here. If you get updates every week, please help update us on regular basis.

I gather if you are RIR with PD apr.2002, and you are expecting your lc in a month also. Is it reasonable for people like me to expect my lc around end of summer? I know there are quite a few people in this forum who have similar dates to mine.

My case was filed Jul 2002 with VA (RIR, EB3), made to Regional in apr. 2004 before BEC. 45 day letter was received and replied Feb.2005.

Thanks again.