Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Well, from the post of our Philly's "God", I think the LC will be certified in a timely manner, but they send letters way later. So, once our "God" told us that Pilly has processed to your PD already, then send an email right away to them to ask your case.

mugur said:
By posting my case details,so i will stop posting here.
Good luck !
It has nothing to do with you Mugur. I and many other members are happy for you dude!!! It is just that the whole process looks so random and incorrect. Good luck to you as well.

Aprlc2002,
Thanks for your note but please give some meaningful info from Philly inside. ;) PBPC is up and runing does not mean anything. :p
1. Where is the current queue for analysis?
2. Where is the current queue for approval at C.O. desk?
3. How many cases they are analysing in day?
4. How many cases CO are approving a day?

Thanks,

aprlc2002 said:
Hi DCmetro22042, I expect you LC to be approved in the some time in Q4 or around the end of the year or so...I did not want to answer all the hoax about the computer glitch etc... on the board as many of them may ask me how do u know that and keep questioning me. As far as I know there was some problem with the computers initially which was resolved and they are up and runnning... still it is the policy matters when they wanna mail the approvals. These days a couple of congressmen from VA and MD are tryin to involve into it and get it expedited and push them to have a certain concrete policy announced ASAP. One thing PBPC is up and running and they are working on certifications for the petitions that were received from regional offices.

everyone on board please do not shoot me with questions.....just this is totally credible info just keep your fingers crossed.

DISCLAIMER: The info provided above is only an acessment and cannot be brought under any jurisdiction of law....

mugur's case

Hey all,

Let's be happy for mugur and for us as well. The details of his
case (245i case) have nothing to do with the LC process, the same
rules apply to his and any other LC. The bottom line is that
Philly got off their asses and finally started doing something. Any
approval from Philly is good news.

Guys I know how frustrating it is to wait for this never ending process
to come to its conclusion, however it is not fair to attack a fellow
member who was waiting longer than most of us on here. The rest of
the people will think twice before they share details of their cases
with us and many may not. Is this what you want? We are all on the
same boat so let's treat each other with respect.

Thanks!

Please don't overreact. I don't think anybody is "attcking" anybody here. I'm not against anybody that applied under 245i, but I cannot hide my feelings towards that act, and that's it. If you think I'm attacking anybody, Clinton is the one I "attacked", ok?

Not going to waste another line to explain anything.

MDwaiter24 said:
Hey all,

Let's be happy for mugur and for us as well. The details of his
case (245i case) have nothing to do with the LC process, the same
rules apply to his and any other LC. The bottom line is that
Philly got off their asses and finally started doing something. Any
approval from Philly is good news.

Guys I know how frustrating it is to wait for this never ending process
to come to its conclusion, however it is not fair to attack a fellow
member who was waiting longer than most of us on here. The rest of
the people will think twice before they share details of their cases
with us and many may not. Is this what you want? We are all on the
same boat so let's treat each other with respect.

Thanks!

Philly DOL is more Sensitive than ne thing else!!

Mugur,
Don't get offended, u should understand nuttin is more sensitive than Philly DOL....

People just throw their frustration on here, which is meant for DOL and are not be taken personally.

Wish u good luck, keep posting. I know the same ppl commenting here wud be gone(Don't post) once they get their LC. Atleast I appreciate u gave us some info.

PS: Hope this wud have been ur best weekend in US.

Thanks,
Immidude74

mugur said:
By posting my case details,so i will stop posting here.
Good luck !

Hi, I want to quote my status from Phil center by email. I remember someone posted this topic before. Does anyone know how to search on this forum in stead of read one by one? Thanks.

R u kidding me!!!!!!!!!!

mugur said:
Advertise the job for 10 consecutive days in a visible place at my employer's place of bussiness.

i can't belive that Non-rir requires ONLY this kind of recruitment process. AMAZING man!!!!!

thanks for repsonding

MUD

NON-rir cases that made it to regional - pls respond

I am trying to figure out what the recruitment process will entail for a NON-rir case.

Gurus whose NON-RIR cases made it to regional pls shed some light.

As another member said - for his/ her case it involved only advertising the position at the work palce for 10 consecutive days at a conspicuous place.

Is this all that is required by DOL?????

MUD

bengao said:
Hi, I want to quote my status from Phil center by email. I remember someone posted this topic before. Does anyone know how to search on this forum in stead of read one by one? Thanks.

Login, go to any thread,
on middile of your screen you will see "search", this will search all thread
"search this thread" will ....

lavendersummer said:
Please don't overreact. I don't think anybody is "attcking" anybody here. I'm not against anybody that applied under 245i, but I cannot hide my feelings towards that act, and that's it. If you think I'm attacking anybody, Clinton is the one I "attacked", ok?

Not going to waste another line to explain anything.

I too believe if clinton had not approved 245(i), we would have got our GC twice by now. Why not ask him for help, he should be obliged to help after the mess he created. I think Clinton is far more to be blamed than Bush for our plight.

Let me warn everybody who is seeing rays of hope, remember we saw similar rays when they finally came out of April 2001 and started approving month of cases in a month. And God forbid if there is adverse events like houseing bubble burst we might be here (in this philly thread) for couple more years.

Even if Philly is sincerely doing whatever it can, why not lobby for extra help, subsequently that will help BEC itself with more budget and manpower.
What do you think guys. Don't rest, keep up your efforts to raise awareness about backlog and lackluster performance by BEC.

whatheheck said:
Hi foret1,
You are the senior and hence you have every right to ask anything you wish. First of all this thread is irrelevent because philly BEC doing nothing exciting and its scratching its ass with its big nails. We are not going to see anything until they say we are ready to start the processing. Until then we can just chit chat. Pull others leg.

Nothing is irrelevent so ask whatever you want. By the way is it raining in your state back home (in India)? Our city faces water shortage and people are burning in excessive heat it seems.

thank you much whatheheck! appreciate the comment!
i will send you a private message...as i don't want you or me to be yelled at again...:)

luckylucky

luckylucky said:
I agree with you absolutely on somebody's insensitivity on other people's feeling. That is exactly how I feel when i saw people bought up I485 issue. SOmebody who are still anxiously waiting LC are kind enough to answer it. Yet most of us are anxiously waiting for the letters or LC, will feel the same way you feel about it.

i really didn't mean to offend you or anyone.
i am still waiting for LC too like you and i havent' reached the next stage yet. i thought that the best group to pose my question to are my fellow philly BEC sufferers...as they understand my pain more than any other group out there.
i understand you are frustrated. put your frustration to good use: help USCISisMockery, help spidey or send your own letter.

Another approval from Philly

got this from my lawyer:

"Recently, our office received our first LC approval/certification from Philadelphia Backlog Processing Center. The case was received by Virginia Employment Commission for processing on April 30, 2001. The Selection of Continuation Option Letter was issued on January 28, 2005 and returned to Philadelphia Backlog Processing Center on January 31, 2005."

i tried to get more info such as: rir or not, went to regional or not, anything special o not...but unfortunately the lawyer refuses to give out more details.

Another approval from Philly

got this from my lawyer:

"Recently, our office received our first LC approval/certification from Philadelphia Backlog Processing Center. The case was received by Virginia Employment Commission for processing on April 30, 2001. The Selection of Continuation Option Letter was issued on January 28, 2005 and returned to Philadelphia Backlog Processing Center on January 31, 2005."

i tried to get more info such as: rir or not, went to regional or not, anything special or not...but unfortunately the lawyer refuses to give out more details.

Can you find out when this case was approved?

foret1 said:
got this from my lawyer:

i tried to get more info such as: rir or not, went to regional or not, anything special or not...but unfortunately the lawyer refuses to give out more details.

Thanks for your reply Aprlc2002. In the recent past you had mentioned that BEC has approved a bunch of labor apps till nov 2001 or so...and we should see info on them very soon. Was just a bit surprised that almost no one on this thread was lucky enough to be one of the lucky applicants...or have they not sent those approval letters as yet? any info? This way atleast we know they are moving towards 2002 or so...once again thanks for ur updates

aprlc2002 said:
Hi DCmetro22042, I expect you LC to be approved in the some time in Q4 or around the end of the year or so...I did not want to answer all the hoax about the computer glitch etc... on the board as many of them may ask me how do u know that and keep questioning me. As far as I know there was some problem with the computers initially which was resolved and they are up and runnning... still it is the policy matters when they wanna mail the approvals. These days a couple of congressmen from VA and MD are tryin to involve into it and get it expedited and push them to have a certain concrete policy announced ASAP. One thing PBPC is up and running and they are working on certifications for the petitions that were received from regional offices.
everyone on board please do not shoot me with questions.....just this is totally credible info just keep your fingers crossed.

dcmetro22042 said:
Thanks for your reply Aprlc2002. In the recent past you had mentioned that BEC has approved a bunch of labor apps till nov 2001 or so...and we should see info on them very soon. Was just a bit surprised that almost no one on this thread was lucky enough to be one of the lucky applicants...or have they not sent those approval letters as yet? any info? This way atleast we know they are moving towards 2002 or so...once again thanks for ur updates

This is Statistics 101. A VERY small amount of the total cases with LC pending are reported in such a small forum. Imagine how many application within this small group have a pending date in 2001... I think AplC2002 news was for information purpose only. (Even with my PD May 2001, I didn t expect some approvals popping up all of a sudden)