Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

agree with you ...

this is a place to express the painful waiting and express the concerns etc ..

otherwise this tread will be still on page 1 !!! there is no news from BRC ...

:D

whatheheck said:
Hi foret1,
You are the senior and hence you have every right to ask anything you wish. First of all this thread is irrelevent because philly BEC doing nothing exciting and its scratching its ass with its big nails. We are not going to see anything until they say we are ready to start the processing. Until then we can just chit chat. Pull others leg.

Nothing is irrelevent so ask whatever you want. By the way is it raining in your state back home (in India)? Our city faces water shortage and people are burning in excessive heat it seems.

luckylucky said:
Please! Only message about Philly BEC to be posted here. Please post your questions and answers in the proper thread. Every time I came here to see if there is new information about Pilly BEC, I am so disapponited to see that somebody are posting his unrelated questions in this thread.

How important irrlevant questions can be usefull for others.

You dont know how important was for me when GP answered those irrelevent questons of forte, So if forte would havnt asked, i would doing some big mistakes in sending my children outside the country and would have costed money to bring back here while filing I-485.

So let us not think allways whether that is usefull to us or NOT
If not intrested click the PG down button.

no 45 day letter and no new case #...
PD Sep 2001...its a wait and watch game...

nowaiting said:
No 45-day letter for me and the lawyer keeps saying "will let you know if any update" ....

CA EB2 RIR
PD: 6/2002
RD: 7/2003

Got case number after sending inquiry email: P-04344-07xxx

Feel lost & sad

aprlc2002 said:
Hi DCmetro22042, I expect you LC to be approved in the some time in Q4 or around the end of the year or so...I did not want to answer all the hoax about the computer glitch etc... on the board as many of them may ask me how do u know that and keep questioning me. As far as I know there was some problem with the computers initially which was resolved and they are up and runnning... still it is the policy matters when they wanna mail the approvals. These days a couple of congressmen from VA and MD are tryin to involve into it and get it expedited and push them to have a certain concrete policy announced ASAP. One thing PBPC is up and running and they are working on certifications for the petitions that were received from regional offices.

everyone on board please do not shoot me with questions.....just this is totally credible info just keep your fingers crossed.

DISCLAIMER: The info provided above is only an acessment and cannot be brought under any jurisdiction of law....

If congressman from VA and MD can get involved in this, what the heck congressman from NJ, PA and NY are doing ? I guess, we are to be blamed. We have every right to talk with our local politician and its his/her responsibility to solve its RESIDENTS' (and not just CITIZENS') problem. Its also our right to demand TIMELY processing by any government agency. Then I don't understand why we have to believe that we are in US by mercy of DOL and they are doing us favour by adjudicating our application.

Lets give DOL some timeline, say by June end if they haven't sent all 45 day letters, we can get together and have a peaceful demonstration in front of Phily BEC.

As far as discusing off-topic stuff here, I think its just insensitive from the part of people who are discussing 485 when we are waiting for LC. Even bigger culprit is who answers them. By answering off-topic questions, we are geting side track from real issue. There are some members who think its off-topic to discuss/organize BEC. They would never find real information because there is no real news from Phily BEC, its same old sht; "computer glitches".

Every updates from BEC blames software, most of us here are in computer profession, do you believe software is so unreliable ? After summer, when they still haven't data entered many cases, they will come back with hardware failure.

I am loosing my patience, its been 7 months now that NJ SWA application has been shipped to BEC and still no 45 day letter !!!

foret1 said:
luckylucky,
is there a thread specifically for question such as the one i asked? if so and i just happened to miss that thread, please let me know what/where it is and i will be happy to use it instead.
Thank you for the understanding. I checked out this link for you.
http://boards.immigration.com/forumdisplay.php?f=116.
I think you will find more information in the I140 and I485 related threads. There are more than one thread may be interest you.
No hard feelings. :eek:

mnhrdc said:
How important irrlevant questions can be usefull for others.

You dont know how important was for me when GP answered those irrelevent questons of forte, So if forte would havnt asked, i would doing some big mistakes in sending my children outside the country and would have costed money to bring back here while filing I-485.

So let us not think allways whether that is usefull to us or NOT
If not intrested click the PG down button.
I understand. But his question has been asked several times by other people before in other I485 and I140 threads. Clearly I remembered that somebody else asked the similar questions before and somebody answered. And, if you are in next stage, you can always check out those threads for reference. Whenever I saw there is a new post here, I came here immediately to see if there is any new information from Philly, but I didn't see anything related lately I was so frustrated.

I appreciate aprlc2002's contribution to the thread.

All of us in this boat have already suffered a lot. Now we should be more positive. After all, green card is only part of, not all of our lives. Believe or not, the sun rises everyday, everywhere. Guys, enjoy every single mimute of our lives, forget those things beyong our control.

whatheheck said:
Hi foret1,
You are the senior and hence you have every right to ask anything you wish. First of all this thread is irrelevent because philly BEC doing nothing exciting and its scratching its ass with its big nails. We are not going to see anything until they say we are ready to start the processing. Until then we can just chit chat. Pull others leg.

Nothing is irrelevent so ask whatever you want. By the way is it raining in your state back home (in India)? Our city faces water shortage and people are burning in excessive heat it seems.
So, seniors have right to ask whatever they want, then how about younger people or people coming to this thread recently? DO they have the equal rights? Do you discriminate younger people or what? I just cannot believe it. I asked something else before, then several people in this thread told me not to post irelevant question here. If everybody can post irelevant questions, I think I have the same right as other people. From now on, I can post whatever I like and ask whatever I like. If you don't discriminate people, you better shut up.

USCISisMockery said:
If congressman from VA and MD can get involved in this, what the heck congressman from NJ, PA and NY are doing ? I guess, we are to be blamed. We have every right to talk with our local politician and its his/her responsibility to solve its RESIDENTS' (and not just CITIZENS') problem. Its also our right to demand TIMELY processing by any government agency. Then I don't understand why we have to believe that we are in US by mercy of DOL and they are doing us favour by adjudicating our application.

Lets give DOL some timeline, say by June end if they haven't sent all 45 day letters, we can get together and have a peaceful demonstration in front of Phily BEC.

As far as discusing off-topic stuff here, I think its just insensitive from the part of people who are discussing 485 when we are waiting for LC. Even bigger culprit is who answers them. By answering off-topic questions, we are geting side track from real issue. There are some members who think its off-topic to discuss/organize BEC. They would never find real information because there is no real news from Phily BEC, its same old sht; "computer glitches".

Every updates from BEC blames software, most of us here are in computer profession, do you believe software is so unreliable ? After summer, when they still haven't data entered many cases, they will come back with hardware failure.

I am loosing my patience, its been 7 months now that NJ SWA application has been shipped to BEC and still no 45 day letter !!!
I agree with you absolutely on somebody's insensitivity on other people's feeling. That is exactly how I feel when i saw people bought up I485 issue. SOmebody who are still anxiously waiting LC are kind enough to answer it. Yet most of us are anxiously waiting for the letters or LC, will feel the same way you feel about it. I don't think demonstration is a good idea because it can get you arrested and that will go to your record when you apply for GC.

i think you are already posting what you like

luckylucky said:
So, seniors have right to ask whatever they want, then how about younger people or people coming to this thread recently? DO they have the equal rights? Do you discriminate younger people or what? I just cannot believe it. I asked something else before, then several people in this thread told me not to post irelevant question here. If everybody can post irelevant questions, I think I have the same right as other people. From now on, I can post whatever I like and ask whatever I like. If you don't discriminate people, you better shut up.

No ,i don't have my SSnumber

I came here on a B2 visitor visa,extended it twice,then overstayed and now took advantage of the 245 Life act,from president Clinton.
I was reluctant to get a Tax payer id number ,for the fact it says "Not valid for work"
So now since i have my LC approved i thought i am just going to take the LC approval letter to the SS offices and go home to wait my SSnumber to arrive in the mail.Obviouslly it is not like that.
I have to file I140,485,765 and then wait 90 days for my work permit EAD,and then take my work permit to the SS office and apply for the number.
Is this the only way,or the correct way i can get the SSnumber?

Not yet

But maybe next week when i will take the papers for my I140/485 applications to my lawyer ,i will ask her secretary for you.
You are next :)

luckylucky said:

It looks like this thread is going out of it's scope.Plz ask what ever you want and if any one is interested in reply is his/her will and wish....And others can ignore that stuff.So fellas we can put a full point for this issue and concentrate on the issue.Let's post some valuable information.No more bickerings please.

Thx
SN

I don't think we should consider Mugur case.....

SN4GC said:
It looks like this thread is going out of it's scope.Plz ask what ever you want and if any one is interested in reply is his/her will and wish....And others can ignore that stuff.So fellas we can put a full point for this issue and concentrate on the issue.Let's post some valuable information.No more bickerings please.

Thx
SN

His case is diff: from our cases. That is from Illegal status to leagal status and we are in leagal status(but like dogs). That case is part of Geoege W Bushes pet project.

mamamiax said:
His case is diff: from our cases. That is from Illegal status to leagal status and we are in leagal status(but like dogs). That case is part of Geoege W Bushes pet project.

This is the most frustrating part !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mugur quick ? for you

Can you tell me if your case made it to regiona; or was it still stuck at the SWA?
If it made it to the regional level then what was the recruitment process you had to follow?

Many thanks
MUD

I have noticed that i strike a sensitive side of yours

By posting my case details,so i will stop posting here.
Good luck !

Yes it did made it to the regional

mudra1234 said:
Can you tell me if your case made it to regiona; or was it still stuck at the SWA?
If it made it to the regional level then what was the recruitment process you had to follow?

Many thanks
MUD

Advertise the job for 10 consecutive days in a visible place at my employer's place of bussiness.