Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

mugur said:
THANK YOU GOD!!!
My lawyer's assistant called me today to tell me my LC is APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally,after 4 yearssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
I will go tomorrow to my lawyer and post back all the results.
My PD Aprli 29 2001.
Good luck to all the others that will hear the same call this week:Approved
Thank you God!

very very happy for you mugur!!!!!! good luck with the next steps!

For people with PD : Dec'01

aprlc2002 said:
Hi All,

AS of this morning Phily has started processing Dec 01. Do not know concrete date of when they are gonna mail all the certified petitions. As of now they might be early next week or so again it is all internal Policy matter :(.

but one thing is for sure. They are going to mail all nov01 in a batch ASAP.

Thanks for sharing all this information. You are the best source we have for PEC.

My PD is Dec'01(state MD). According to you they will get to my application in next few days or weeks. But I am not sure if you can tell me this or not : Are they going to wait for few months before they send out the approvals( as they are doing in bunch) or I will see my approval ( waiting fo so long....) finally in within few weeks ?

Thanks again for the insight.

mugur's data from his previous post

Since mugur is probably out there getting drunk or celebrating in whatever manner mugur like to celebrate and we are all wondering about mugur's application information..

i took the time to look up mugurs past posts and dig up mugurs application related information....

here it is...

state MD
Regular
PD- 29 April 2001
Transffered to Philadelphia 21 January 2004
BEC case # P-04272-xxxx
45-day letter received March 9
45-day letter responded March 21

i am not responsible for inaccuracy etc etc etc this is just a copy of what i found elsewhere... :cool:

spidey -

EB3 retrogression

I am not sure if there is any reason to party especially for people in EB3 category. As per my lawyer the PD for EB3 category (probably for national of all countries) will retrogress for another 2 years to 2000-2001. We will have to wait for another 2-3 years to even file for I-485.
Meanwhile people are getting PERM approvals in 7-10 days and filling up the quota while we wait for approval for BEC.

aprlc2002 said:
Hi Spidey,

I am sorry I am in very tied up situation that I cannot explain to how am I getting the info. Yeah as u mentioned from my ID mine is the same PD from VA. Expecting my labor to be certified any time soon :) an optimistic approach
so I tapped all the possible to sources to get credible info and finally I succeeded.

I am expecting mine to get adjudicated as soon in a months time.

Congrats mugur.. good luck to you..

aprlc2002.. now that you expect your case to adjudicated in a months time please do keep us in your thoughts and give regular updates as to what's happening at the BRC.. dont forget about us who are trying to get some information or the other from the black hole BRC..

GCVaruma

I will sure..

GCVARUMA said:
Congrats mugur.. good luck to you..

aprlc2002.. now that you expect your case to adjudicated in a months time please do keep us in your thoughts and give regular updates as to what's happening at the BRC.. dont forget about us who are trying to get some information or the other from the black hole BRC..

GCVaruma

I will keep you all posted even after I get my petition adjudicated..

I don't see any end to this mess.

If they have processed why don't they mail the results. mine is PD May 2001 RIR and EB3. They may be waiting to retrogress EB3????????

atyagi73 said:
Thanks for sharing all this information. You are the best source we have for PEC.

My PD is Dec'01(state MD). According to you they will get to my application in next few days or weeks. But I am not sure if you can tell me this or not : Are they going to wait for few months before they send out the approvals( as they are doing in bunch) or I will see my approval ( waiting fo so long....) finally in within few weeks ?

Thanks again for the insight.

atyagi73 said:
All,
I know its not related to this thread, but I am hoping that someone here can help me.

I have my birth certificate made in Hindi language. Do you guys know if it would be accepted here ? If not then is there a way to translate it to English. I would appreciate if someone can help me with some information on this.

Thank you !!
Ask your parents/friends/family in India to get it translated to English. In India Local Magistrate / Notary Can do that. You will need to submit both Hindi Original & English Translation with I-485.

which BPC and is ir RIR?

mugur said:
THANK YOU GOD!!!
My lawyer's assistant called me today to tell me my LC is APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally,after 4 yearssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
I will go tomorrow to my lawyer and post back all the results.
My PD Aprli 29 2001.
Good luck to all the others that will hear the same call this week:Approved
Thank you God!

mamamix,
spidey already provided all the info on mugur's case. check spidey's post. might help answer your 2 current questions and the next ones....

Congrats mugur!!!!!! :-D

mamamiax said:
If they have processed why don't they mail the results. mine is PD May 2001 RIR and EB3. They may be waiting to retrogress EB3????????

Mamamiax, I think you are attributing them with conspiracy capabilities that are well beyond them.

I am certain with the rumors from last week of Philly BEC sitting on a batch of approvals and then releasing them that there must be news coming or waiting for you and other '01 waiters like our other regular friends from on here. Mugur's must be the first of a number to be reported:

Let's hear the news when you guys get it - Choclito, GC_MD_2001, mamamiax, foret1, rsiv, sunkav, TomShu

Those of us in 2002-4 wait with baited breath to see how you do in the next week or two.

Kindest regards

sb41 said:
I am not sure if there is any reason to party especially for people in EB3 category. As per my lawyer the PD for EB3 category (probably for national of all countries) will retrogress for another 2 years to 2000-2001. We will have to wait for another 2-3 years to even file for I-485.
Meanwhile people are getting PERM approvals in 7-10 days and filling up the quota while we wait for approval for BEC.

PERM Approvals cannot fill up the Quota As they will have later PD then yours !

aprlc2002 said:
Hi All,

AS of this morning Phily has started processing Dec 01. Do not know concrete date of when they are gonna mail all the certified petitions. As of now they might be early next week or so again it is all internal Policy matter :(.

but one thing is for sure. They are going to mail all nov01 in a batch ASAP.

We are talking about the cases that made it to regional office before being transfered to BEC, right ? Still no news from those unopened case from State... beside those 45 days letters...

Statistics for Philidelphia BEC

Gurus:

I know most Gurus (gp111, mnhrdc, lacurs, ZB .........)cases are in Dallas BEC. You people are doing great job for this forum. Can you please put some light on Philidelphia BEC approval statistcis!!!!!!

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the community service..

aprlc2002 said:
I will keep you all posted even after I get my petition adjudicated..

Little bit makes lot of difference.. Atleast now we know where we stand in Philli BPC.

sb41 said:

How reliable is this info about this further retrogression? I don't mean to challenge the validity of your source. I'm just so depressed by this news. Finally we see some movement on BEC's end, now there is another 2-3 years down the drain before I can see I485? Come on, how long is this pain going to last!

Any thoughts on future retrogression everyone?